Page 76 of 196 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086126176 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 2935
Like Tree6361Likes

Thread: Leann Rimes and Eddie Cibrian: the continuing fat saga

Silver Member puravidacostarica's Avatar

Spin monkey: I am sorry you and your kids went through this. It always saddens me when certain steps (almost always women) are so insecure that they isolate their spouse, forgetting that their spouse is a friend/sibling/child/parent/former spouse to someone else and those folka all existed long before the step came along. I have no doubt whatsoever that LeAnn will do whatever she can to rein in Jake and isolate Mason because she is that insecure.
    spinmonkey and Zooyork like this.

Tried to multiquote but I did something wrong so I'll just give you all one of these You bitches are much nicer than you want to admit

I hope she gets hers too, karma has a way of evening things up. All about jealousy I guess. I figure wherever Dad is in the afterlife, HE can deal with it.

Anyway, I'm hoping dumb 'ol Edwin has the balls to kick her aside if the boys just want time with only him.

So, let's get back to what this thread is all about... Leann sucks and is getting uglier as time goes by! Maybe we'll be lucky and get a snark worthy video of her jumping up on the bar for Can't Stop the Moonlight with Freta Lay! All Leann needs to do is shart and she can win the wet underwear contest wwoooo!
    JWL, lindsaywhit, needmeds and 5 others like this.
    Drive-by poster

Quote Originally Posted by PecanPie View Post
    Having Leann performing at a place known for their wet underwear contest is a comedy gift from the gods.
    I hope she can keep her sharts in until after the wet drawers contest.
    Piss off!

Elite Member

I looked at Brandi's TL & saw that she was getting some award. Thinking that L would be going a little loony I decided to check her TL. she's on her instagram (she & Kiki) posting at the same time about being BFF's with each other & Bls old buddy, Liz:

Chandra Wilson and Brandi Glanville Will Receive Award from Associates for Breast and Prostate Cancer Studies

Posted on May 5 2015 - 10:10am by Brittany Shawnté

« PREVIOUS
    |

Categorized as

Tagged as
    Associates for Breast and Prostate Cancer StudiesawardsBrandi Glanvillecancer researchChandra Wilsoncharity

Related
    Wale Visits Baltimore School To Talk To Students In Wake of Protests

Scarlett Johansson and Jeremy Renner Collaborate with Feeding America for PSAs on Child Hunger

Eli Manning Leads March for Babies Charity Walk

Terrence J Gives $100K Donation to North Carolina A&T State University

Kelly Ripa Will Receive Excellence in Media Award from GLAAD

John Legend Spotlights Fight Against Youth Incarceration

Hilary Duff Isn’t Falling For The Pressure To Be Perfect

Grey’s Anatomy‘s Chandra Wilson and reality star Brandi Glanville are set to receive the Women of Achievement Award from the Associates for Breast and Prostate Cancer Studies!
    According to Look To The Stars, the Associates For Breast and Prostate Cancer Studies, known as the ABCs, will host its annual, star-studded Mother’s Day Luncheon, which will honor these two ladies for their work. The event will be held at the Four Seasons Hotel at Beverly Hills on Wednesday, May 6, 2015 to benefit breast and prostate cancer research at John Wayne Cancer Institute at Providence Saint John’s Health Center.
    The event will also feature an informal fashion show, as well as a luxury boutique before the event for women to shop. Select vendors will be offering a portion of their proceeds to the organization.
    Sounds like it will be a very lovely event! Congrats to Chandra and Brandi for this honor!

Image via UPI

inShare

Other Positive Celebrity News

1. Julianne Hough Proves That Fighting Breast Cancer Is Good For The Sole
    2. Maria Menounos, Florence Henderson Support Dance for a Cure of Prostate Cancer
    3. evian® Natural Spring Water Partners With The National Breast Cancer Foundation And Actress Lea Michele This October To Fight Breast Cancer
    4. Sharon Osbourne Chosen For Breast Cancer Campaign
    5. Larry Flynt, David Arquette, Ron Jeremy To Help Raise Money For Breast Cancer With “Flight of the Tatas Event”
    6. 9 Celebrities Who Support Breast Cancer Awareness
    7. Jason Aldean Raises Over $660K for Breast Cancer Research!
    8. Duran Duran’s John Taylor To Receive Award For Overcoming Addiction
    9. Hayley Williams for Hard Rock’s “Pinktober” Breast Cancer Campaign
    10. Kerry Washington Will Receive Vanguard Award at GLAAD Media Awards for Support of Equality

Leave A Response

Name (required) Email (required) Website
    Comment

30 minutes ago · Cafe Habana Malibu
    Two of the most wonderful women in my life ❤️ #thankful @leannrimes with @repostapp.
・・・
Happy Bday @kikicaldas @lizyred #girlongirllovefest #bff's #cincodemayo #cafehabana @cafehabana

lizyred, leannrimes, troysurratt and 4 others like this.
    lizyred Love u so! Bestie foreva eva

kikicaldas Ever and ever sis @lizyred ❤️��

leannrimes Love you mama... And we're all in the same car writing this LMAO

Elite Member

I looked at Brandi's TL & saw that she was getting some award. Thinking that L would be going a little loony I decided to check her TL. she's on her instagram (she & Kiki) posting at the same time about being BFF's with each other & Bls old buddy, Liz:

http://celebritiesdogood.com/2015/05...ancer-studies/

Chandra Wilson and Brandi Glanville Will Receive Award from Associates for Breast and Prostate Cancer Studies

Posted on May 5 2015 - 10:10am by Brittany Shawnté

« PREVIOUS
    |
    Associates for Breast and Prostate Cancer StudiesawardsBrandi Glanvillecancer researchChandra Wilsoncharity

Grey’s Anatomy‘s Chandra Wilson and reality star Brandi Glanville are set to receive the Women of Achievement Award from the Associates for Breast and Prostate Cancer Studies!
    According to Look To The Stars, the Associates For Breast and Prostate Cancer Studies, known as the ABCs, will host its annual, star-studded Mother’s Day Luncheon, which will honor these two ladies for their work. The event will be held at the Four Seasons Hotel at Beverly Hills on Wednesday, May 6, 2015 to benefit breast and prostate cancer research at John Wayne Cancer Institute at Providence Saint John’s Health Center.
    The event will also feature an informal fashion show, as well as a luxury boutique before the event for women to shop. Select vendors will be offering a portion of their proceeds to the organization.
    Sounds like it will be a very lovely event! Congrats to Chandra and Brandi for this honor!

Image via UPI

inShare

OH, and notice that L says that they are all in the car together messaging each other - What fun!!!!! They're so crazy, and hilarious!

30 minutes ago · Cafe Habana Malibu
    Two of the most wonderful women in my life ❤️ #thankful @leannrimes with @repostapp.
・・・
Happy Bday @kikicaldas @lizyred #girlongirllovefest #bff's #cincodemayo #cafehabana @cafehabana

lizyred, leannrimes, troysurratt and 4 others like this.
    lizyred Love u so! Bestie foreva eva

kikicaldas Ever and ever sis @lizyred ❤️

leannrimes Love you mama... And we're all in the same car writing this LMAO
    lindsaywhit likes this.

OMG, Mostroop - I'm sure you didn't mean to double post, but if LeAnn does read this, you just made a nightmare come true for her - a roll out post of meaningful awards with BRANDI in the lead article - over and over again.
    Sunnygirl likes this.

Elite Member

Oh no, sorry, I didn't mean to double post. Although if it makes L go bonkers, it's worth it.
    lindsaywhit, firebrat1229 and JWL like this.

Default Did You guys see this? Maybe I'm late with the news

Rachael Jones @1970Rachael · May 1

They named leann rimes a victim of cyberbully & she thanked them. They deleted LR tweet & appologized for mistake.

15 retweets56 favoritesReply
    Retweet15
    Favorited56
    More

Zooyork likes this.

Elite Member

LOL^^^^.
    L just can't understand why she's not the anti-bullying spokesperson
    RealisticPerson likes this.

Elite Member

I don't get it, wtf was going on with the cyberbully shit? They name-checked LeAnn as a victim and recanted for some reason?
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

Quote Originally Posted by Clubber Lang View Post
    I don't get it, wtf was going on with the cyberbully shit? They name-checked LeAnn as a victim and recanted for some reason?
    I don't get it either. They said she was cyberbullied and recanted because all her haters educated them that she's not being bullied, she's just a home wrecking whore and she deserves it? I've seen some of the posts on her Twitter, she is being bullied. Those haters are crazy.

One read through of that Rachael persons twitter feed shows some serious craziness. Obsessed much? Every other post references either Leann or Brandi.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Bronze Member

I'm guessing any authentic Anti-Cyber Bullying Foundation wouldn't want someone with Horsey's well-known bullying bona fides ( via alt. personalities, faux accounts, and as leader of a gang of inbred minions who harass Brandi G) represented as a victim by their Organization. Her evil equine reputation precedes her, I'm afraid...

^^^ I'm pretty sure it's a dichotomy with which they are not unfamiliar. I don't follow anyone's twitter except my son's, and I'm embarrassingly daunted at the idea of finding anything... How do you bully someone like LeAnn? I'm not trying to be snarky. They can't threaten someone legally, right? I get how kids can be bullied online, but if a celebrity has a crazy, can't they be blocked?

Bronze Member

Eddiot landed a new gig? I mean, we knew he was a horse thief, but a Hamburglar too?

Thread Information