Page 75 of 196 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985125175 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 2935
Like Tree6361Likes

Thread: Leann Rimes and Eddie Cibrian: the continuing fat saga

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Wait - is she really playing a chicken joint?
    No she's not performing at a chicken joint. I'm being a jerk.... Hmmm Jerk Chicken is tasty too.... She's performing at some bar called Roscoe's- this Friday. Being that I live in SoCal I had to mention the only Roscoe's that I know. It would be convenient for her since its closer but the Roscoes she's performing at is in Chicago I think.

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    I've never had chicken and waffles.
    It's FUCKING DELICIOUS. I like to pull the chicken off the bone and put some on the waffle with butter and little syrup and fold it like a waffle sammich.
    cherrypye likes this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

LeAnn is mentally ill. What's the Popstarz' excuse?
    RealisticPerson likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    Sorry, Spinmonkey.
    Me too Spinmonkey. I can relate on a certain level but what you've gone through is way worse than my situation and I am so sorry for you. After having my kid- which was 7 years ago last week- I can't understand how someone as a parent could ever not love their child unconditionally FOREVER. Love for your child is not bound by a marriage certificate and if you divorce the other parent it does not mean you divorce the kid. And furthermore that also does not mean that the step parent has any right over the parenting of their step kid. That is still left up to each parent. I'm sure some psychologist will tell me I have displaced anger and my anger for I what I went through with my parents divorce and their subsequent new spouses is channeled through coming to this thread to bust Leann and Ed's balls. And Brandi's too -she's no innocent but so far she has not married another man who is desperately trying to take over Ediot's place. Wewe needs to back the fuck off and let Ed and Brandi parent and let them make the decisions for the boys. She has no rights and needs to learn to STFU about them on social media and to stop contacting Mike the Pap to show up to every damn sporting event to take hapeeeeee family pictures. If she provides proof that Ediot is the one calling Mike - I will STFU on that subject but for now it all points to her. I know she comes here and reads this thread so of any good can come out of her coming here she can take some sage advice from some here who have lived the step parent nightmare as kids and learn to back off and stop meddling. Please don't take my rant that I'm bad mouthing all step parents. I am not because I know there are lovely steps in this world who love their step kids and respect the wishes of the parents. Wewe for damn sure ain't one of them.
    Gossiplover and needmeds like this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Been to Roscoe's and it is overrated. I've had better waffles, and better fried chicken. Plus I fail to see the "omg" that comes from putting the two together.

But dammit if that place isn't always crowded. I blame its popularity all the rappers name-dropping it in songs.

And this is the most interesting this thread has gotten in a looooong time.
    Sunnygirl and Yoko Ono like this.

Who has the longer legs? What a stupid question, of course Brandi does. I happen to prefer Leann's short legs anyway, I think she has nice legs.
    Sunnygirl, dougie and mopar like this.

Elite Member

This is the Roscoe's Leann will be performing at. She's really giving her dance remix career a shot.
    Dance the night away
    Roscoe's is one of Chicago's must stop bars/clubs with a young fun crowd. Stop here before heading to Hydrate or Circuit (or heck, just stay). Food is served in the attached cafe next door and the outdoor patio gets packed in the summer. Check out the wet underwear contest the last Thursday of each month at midnight hosted by Frida Lay.
    Sunnygirl likes this.

Nope. It's more fun for me to believe she's performing at the chicken and waffle place.

Oh boy. Wet underwear contest. Sounds like a happening place.
    llamamama and Gossiplover like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

I was at Roscoe's Tavern years ago for someone's birthday or something, and this seemed so odd to me I went to their website to see if it's changed. Nope. It's still a gay bar that plays dance music between drag contests, RuPaul watching parties, and karaoke. If you look at their calendar, it's not exactly a celebrity kind of club. Leann must be providing them with an "exclusive remix performance" just to fulfill their wet dreams.

As a self proclaimed "gay icon" she is just performing for her long earned fan base, all "the gays" just adore her.

Gold Member

Having Leann performing at a place known for their wet underwear contest is a comedy gift from the gods.

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Oh boy. Wet underwear contest. Sounds like a happening place.
    Give people enough to drink, and eventually everyone will have wet underwear
    Trixie and Cinnamon*Girl like this.

Elite Member

Spinmonkey, that is horrible. I am sorry you had to go through that, NO ONE deserves it, but really I don't understand it... Do these women drug the men? Do they put their balls in a literal vice? What in the fuck is that all about?? And furthermore your stepmom sounds like a true glum cunt and I hope she gets hers.
    firebrat1229 and spinmonkey like this.
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

Quote Originally Posted by Moongirl View Post
    Give people enough to drink, and eventually everyone will have wet underwear
    Well, only if LeAnn brings Eddie. Because they're the "gay man's wet dream" remember?
    sluce likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Spinmonkey, I'm really sorry. I really hope your step-cunt gets the mountains of shitty karma that she's owed.
    spinmonkey likes this.
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

Thread Information