Page 74 of 196 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884124174 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 2935
Like Tree6361Likes

Thread: Leann Rimes and Eddie Cibrian: the continuing fat saga

Silver Member puravidacostarica's Avatar

Apparently, having a baby isn't on her schedule.
    Gossip Junkie likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by coolade View Post
    What fucking adult counts down to their birthday?!
    I think 24 was the last birthday that I looked forward to. After that it's been all down hill.
    Annika likes this.

As I said in another thread, birthdays are like assholes. Everybody has one. I can almost get making a big deal over "milestone" birthdays, but otherwise, get the fuck over yourself.

And that chalkboard has to be the most obnoxious thing I've ever seen. Stop pounding in those kids heads that you and Eddie are the Cibrian FAMILY. Yes, I know you'd like to think Brandi is just their 50% caretaker, but she's their FAMILY too.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Gold Member

I have a feeling that in RimesWorld, Jesus's birthday is the second coming of Christ because hers is the first and therefore more important birthday.

Quote Originally Posted by idunno View Post
    You know your career is in a sad state, when even your die hard fans know that your birthday, an ep and some lawn chair shows are the only things you got going on for the next 1½ year.
    WORD. I like how this fan lists "tour" and "countless shows" in the same tweet. Like Wewe is globe trotting on an 80 city tour PLUS because she just loves her fans so much she squeezes all these extra shows in her busy packed schedule. Lol she's performing at a bar on Friday.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Wewe is performing at Roscoe's on Friday. This is the only Roscoe's I know. I wouldn't mind a little karaoke while I enjoy my tasty chicken and waffles. god their food is delicious

Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Quote Originally Posted by IheartDior View Post
    [QUOTE]AMEN!!! Totally agree with you! Same experience! My step Mom BECAME my Dad's identity to the point where he didn't have one of his own any more, which left nobody for us kids to have a relationship with. She was the puppetmaster.[/QUOTE]
    Off topic, I know, but I'm curious...what eventually came of their relationship? I have a friend in the same position and it seems he'll never get his personality back and is doomed to follow her orders for the rest of his life.
    Unfortunately it did not have a good ending. I tried to keep a relationship, if only for the sake of grand kids at that point, but we lost all contact. I found out my Dad had passed away four years ago after a battle with brain cancer. Stepmother never told us anything. I found out when a friend offered me condolences on Facebook of all places. Stepmom claimed she was only following his wishes.

Before all this my Dad and I had a very good relationship so a flash back of a good memory is painful. My Mom and he had married and divorced twice, so I encouraged him to date and was supportive of his new love. I had liked her. My Dad always said if I want time with him, I had to accept her too, and I did. I was not some rude, hot headed kid. Time with just him as a daughter exclusively was not allowed. The ONE time I was able to get him to meet me alone at a fast food place was to tell him he was going to be a grandfather and he acted like he would be in trouble if she knew he had met me there. Never in a million years would guess my Dad would turn his back on me.

For my part, I was angry he never acknowledged his own six grand kids, but made every effort for step mom's own two grand kids. Those two step-grands have wonderful memories of a grandfather while my and my sister's kids have nothing. He lost out big time with that. I am sincerely sorry I don't anything more positive to share about it
    Drive-by poster

Roscoes. The chicken and waffle joint. Nice.

Sorry, Spinmonkey.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Wait - is she really playing a chicken joint?
    RealisticPerson likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I've never had chicken and waffles.
    Callalily likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

I'm sorry too Spinmonkey. I have a similar situation with my dad- he married my stepmom six months after my mom died (I was 18) and hasn't looked back since. There is only room for one female in his life- my SM made that clear from the first.

He has missed out knowing an awesome grandson but it is (mostly) his loss. I have seen parents do this too many times to think it's an aberration.
    Zooyork likes this.

Elite Member

I'm so sorry spinmonkey & needmeds.

What a snarky DM article. What, Brandi isn't a good mom????? She surprised everyone by attending her own son's game? REally???

Battle Of The Legs! Eddie Cibrian's Wife LeAnn Rimes Faces Off With His Ex Brandi Glanville As They Show Off Their Pins During Son's Soccer Game : Trending News : KpopStarz

Battle Of The Legs! Eddie Cibrian's Wife LeAnn Rimes Faces Off With His Ex Brandi Glanville As They Show Off Their Pins During Son's Soccer Game

By Chill Bolo | May 04, 2015 11:10 AM EDT

(Photo : Frederick M. Brown / Getty Images Entertainment)

Who's got the longer legs?

Eddie Cibrian and wife LeAnn Rimes might already be civil towards his ex, Brandi Glanville, but the tabloids couldn't help but notice how the two ladies seemed to be one-upping each other during his son's soccer game on April 26.

Like Us on Facebook

The "Good Deeds" actor and the country singer showed their support for his son's soccer game at the Canoga Park in California. The couple has made it a habit to be always there for Jake during his games, but last week was a bit of a surprise.

"Real Wives of Beverly Hills" reality star Brandi Glanville showed up in very short denim shorts which displayed her long legs.

It was quite awkward, said Daily Mail, because Brandi Glanville walked near Eddie Cibrian and LeAnn Rimes as they packed on the PDA.

The article said, "things were rather civil as the lovebirds cut short their romantic petting when the spitfire came strutting in their path."

"The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills star appeared to be looking for the perfect view for the game - and that location was behind them," the British tabloid added. "Heartthrob Eddie, 41, cracked a smile and fixed his eyes upon his former wife of nine years as she stopped to set up her chair."

Eddie Cibrian and LeAnn Rimes have a bit of history with Brandi Glanville whom the actor left, along with their two children, Mason, 11 and Jake, 7, to be with the country singer. They have been married for four years now.

Brandi Glanville wrote on her blog early this year, published on Brandi Glanville Admits Wine Toss Was A Misunderstood Moment; Says She Is Disgusted By Her Ex-Husband! - The Real Housewives | News. Dirt. Gossip., that her lawyer told her about ex-husband Eddie Cibrian demanding a huge amount of money that he claimed to have overpaid following their divorce.

"I was surprised, disgusted, but ultimately angry. I work very hard at several jobs to support and provide for my children, something that my child support didn't at all cover," she allegedly wrote.

© 2015 KpopStarz. All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.
    Sponsored From Around the Web
    needmeds likes this.

Hahaha - that will kill Leann to see them call Brandi a spitfire, and that Eddie smiled and looked at her.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

czb

if that's true, leann is even more pathetic than i imagined.
    RealisticPerson and JWL like this.

Thread Information