Page 73 of 196 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783123173 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 2935
Like Tree6361Likes

Thread: Leann Rimes and Eddie Cibrian: the continuing fat saga

Bronze Member

I opened a throwaway Twitter account and I'm following LeMann. Can I just take a few moments to confirm what others who follow her have said? She tweets more than anyone I have ever seen. She is obsessed. She is batshit fuckin crazy.

I have Twitter accounts for work and I know the amount of time involved for tweeting. Just tweeting, anyway I'm scrolling and reading her timeline and it goes on and on and on and I look and notice I am still on the same fuckin day!!!!! And this is pretty common for her. Also for a celeb she doesn't get favorited or retweeted all that much. I've been favorited and retweeted more than her and I'm not now nor have I ever been "America's Sweetheart". I honestly do not understand HOW she has the TIME to do all this crazy shit. These are all very time consuming (and time wasting) activities/tasks, she is also drinking, vacationing, setting up pap shots, SWFing Brandi, shopping, spending hours on the toilet because of the laxatives, going to all the events for the kids, going to the beach, eating out, praising Eddie for turning on a lamp, crafting her own gifts etc etc.

I wish I knew her secret to time management. She has multiple Twitter accounts and posts to them all. She has pinterst and instagram and is on them all the time too. Is she on any other social media?

She is very busy for a woman without a job or kids of her own.
    rollo, idunno, lindsaywhit and 8 others like this.

Elite Member

I actually like this outfit on her. The shoulder pads hide her line backer shoulders, and the crop top gives the illusion of a waist line. The wrist watch is ugly, though.

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post

Love: 'Today isn't just Eddie and my anniversary, it's the anniversary of a blended family. I received a HUGE bonus in two beautiful stepsons when I married their dad' LeAnn recently wrote.
    The chalk board is almost a way of forcing Eddie to be a part of her twitter life. He doesn't interact with her on twitter (oh, how much would she love that), so instead she writes her banal thoughts on the chalk board in their home. Ignore that, Eddie! Lol.

This thing she wrote on the chalkboard is so immature. It reminds me of when I was a teenager, and whoever my current crush was, I'd put our names in a heart with the date and (4EVER), and it usually lasted all of 10 minutes. What adult does that with her husband and stepkids? Barf.

Quote Originally Posted by idunno View Post
    her face is just so... punchable...the female version of this:

^^^^ And looks as though it's taken a few already.
    RealisticPerson and rollo like this.

Quote Originally Posted by idunno View Post

I actually like this outfit on her. The shoulder pads hide her line backer shoulders, and the crop top gives the illusion of a waist line. The wrist watch is ugly, though.

The chalk board is almost a way of forcing Eddie to be a part of her twitter life. He doesn't interact with her on twitter (oh, how much would she love that), so instead she writes her banal thoughts on the chalk board in their home. Ignore that, Eddie! Lol.
    Her face totally ruins the outfit. That face ruins everything.
    I would not want to wake up to that every morning, that face is what nightmares are made of. *shudders*
    Piss off!

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by RealisticPerson View Post
    Is she endorsing that dry shampoo, and set off the alarm on purpose to get attention for herself and the product?
    I think it's more a case of Leann endorsing the shampoo and making up a lie about setting off a smoke alarm to gain some attention.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by llamamama View Post
    This thing she wrote on the chalkboard is so immature. It reminds me of when I was a teenager, and whoever my current crush was, I'd put our names in a heart with the date and (4EVER), and it usually lasted all of 10 minutes. What adult does that with her husband and stepkids? Barf.
    Exactly. And while Brandi can be a total trainwreck, I give her ALL the credit for not throttling this homewrecking horror that's thrust itself, without invitation and so obnoxiously and publicly, into her family's life.

I wonder if LeAnn mentioned to the good folks at Marvel that she, too, has the most ah-mazing Superpower: the ability to look in the mirror and see a visage worthy of multiple close-up selfies a day...

Jesus, she is truly hideous.

[QUOTE]AMEN!!! Totally agree with you! Same experience! My step Mom BECAME my Dad's identity to the point where he didn't have one of his own any more, which left nobody for us kids to have a relationship with. She was the puppetmaster.[/QUOTE]
    Off topic, I know, but I'm curious...what eventually came of their relationship? I have a friend in the same position and it seems he'll never get his personality back and is doomed to follow her orders for the rest of his life.
    firebrat1229 and spinmonkey like this.

^^ I know you're not asking me, but nearly every relationship like that that I've encountered over the years ends up lasting. I can't imagine living like that, whether it be the man or the woman in the relationship who's a psychotic, possessive asshole.

I wonder how it feels to have your wife/gf carry your balls around in her purse?

I bet they have shared Facebook accounts, too. Those are the best. My favorites are ones like 'Bob N Mary Smith' for the name, or some variation.

A couple of my acquaintances went that route after they decided they couldn't trust their partner on Facebook. Yeah, they got mocked relentlessly and removed as friends.
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

9h
    3 hrs of think tank and planning out my life/schedule for the next year and a half #braindead @darrellbrown @kikicaldas #allgoodthings
    View details ·

@leannrimes @darrellbrown @kikicaldas well lets see, your bday, Christmas cd #2 & tour, hopefully a new album, countless shows, & seeing me��

9:53 PM - 4 May 2015

Ugh. These never ending tweets of "so much going on...so excited for a new venture.... Great things ahead..." are old and tired Wewe. You can just tell by who's she's @'ing in her tweets that this is a whole lotta nuthin'. Your babysitter and Barrell? What can they do for you? Just face the reality. Your husband is a dead beat, you hate working and making any effort for your few remaining fans therefore every year it's Wash. Rinse. Repeat. I like how even her biggest fans try and help her spruce up her nowhere career. This fan I posted above is trying really hard and really knows Wewe. She adds her birthday as a big event coming up! Lol. Wewe does like to think her birthday is like the second coming of Christ.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

That's the third or fourth time in the past three or four years I've read that tweet from Leann. She really ought to find different people to plan her life/schedule, because, to quote Albert Einstein, "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results". School is almost over and Jakey should have some free time.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    @leannrimes @darrellbrown @kikicaldas well lets see, your bday, Christmas cd #2 & tour, hopefully a new album, countless shows, & seeing me😀
    You know your career is in a sad state, when even your die hard fans know that your birthday, an ep and some lawn chair shows are the only things you got going on for the next 1½ year.
    RealisticPerson and rollo like this.

What fucking adult counts down to their birthday?!

fgg

^probably her countdown until she has to come up with a gift from "eddie".
    Kittylady likes this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Thread Information