Page 72 of 196 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682122172 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 2935
Like Tree6361Likes

Thread: Leann Rimes and Eddie Cibrian: the continuing fat saga

Quote Originally Posted by llamamama View Post
    That is just an extraordinarily bad picture of her, certainly not a paid pap pic. I could imagine Amal Alamuddin wearing those pants, so those are in style somewhere? But that shirt, no way, no how, it looks like it has shoulder pads. 80's Delta Burke is right, or maybe for a flight attendant uniform?

Here's a better pic of the outfit. More like misfit. Yikes! Horrible top and not appropriate for a kids event. How about jeans and a nice top? Its Marvel not Paris Fashion Week. She just dresses like this because no one ever invites her to adult events/parties. She got confused because they had a red carpet.

Twitter
    By: Julia Harper @juliaharper69

Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    Can't Wewe EVER let Ediot have time with the boys ALONE? This was a total dad event and she doesnt need to plaster her fug mug in the picture. I gets she's the SM but she is not their mother and they would really love to spend alone time with their dad. I can comfortably say that because I used to be in their same situation. I fucking HATED that I never got alone time with dad or mom after the divorce. Their needy new spouses were so fucking insecure and jealous they never gave my mom or dad any space. I still fucking hate that they did that nearly 40 years on so Ediot better fucking open his squinty eyes for once and get some balls. I'm not saying Wewe can't spend time with them just quit being so damn needy and let those boys have quality alone time with dad.
    AMEN!!! Totally agree with you! Same experience! My step Mom BECAME my Dad's identity to the point where he didn't have one of his own any more, which left nobody for us kids to have a relationship with. She was the puppetmaster.
    Sunnygirl likes this.
    Drive-by poster

Elite Member

It's etirely possible that Eddie does spend alone time with the kids, but Leann doesn't bother calling the paps, when she's not going to be in the pics.

She looks like a pinched butt hole in that pic. The atrocious outfit doesn't help.
    Beeyotch, IheartDior and Zooyork like this.
    Piss off!

A pinched butthole! I can see it.
    firebrat1229 likes this.

I don't think the outfit is that bad - I don't like it, but at least it's not one of her skeevy soccer side-boob horrors.
    czb, idunno and rollo like this.

The top is an ugly shape and makes her look like she's hunching over to hide her stomach. The pants are just hideous and her face and hair are ghastly. But still, this isn't completely terrible by her standards (which says a lot about her standards).
    sluce, Sunnygirl and JWL like this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Her face looks so puffy, like she had a reaction to shellfish, or just had a chemical peel. I have no idea why she wore that shirt, maybe she just thought that she'd wear white, because white goes with everything. That's something I would do, but I have ZERO fashion sense. She should hire somebody to dress her, seriously, she can afford it.
    rollo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by idunno View Post
    It's etirely possible that Eddie does spend alone time with the kids, but Leann doesn't bother calling the paps, when she's not going to be in the pics.
    I know I'm ragging on her but she might actually make a case for herself if the paps didn't show up to like every outing during the last 5 scheduled Ed weekends. She's had several DM articles that seem back to back. What I don't get is she does full make-up and fancy high heels for FUCKING SPIDER MAN but bitch can't brush her hair and put on clean underwear for her paid fans?
    JWL, idunno and Gossip Junkie like this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Her face looks so puffy, like she had a reaction to shellfish, or just had a chemical peel. I have no idea why she wore that shirt, maybe she just thought that she'd wear white, because white goes with everything. That's something I would do, but I have ZERO fashion sense. She should hire somebody to dress her, seriously, she can afford it.
    She does. She's got Brandi.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    I know I'm ragging on her but she might actually make a case for herself if the paps didn't show up to like every outing during the last 5 scheduled Ed weekends. She's had several DM articles that seem back to back. What I don't get is she does full make-up and fancy high heels for FUCKING SPIDER MAN but bitch can't brush her hair and put on clean underwear for her paid fans?
    There's a joke in there somewhere.
    lindsaywhit and Bombshell like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian indulge in some PDA at son's football match | Daily Mail Online

Pitchside PDA! LeAnn Rimes shows off her lean legs as she cosies up to husband Eddie Cibrian while watching his sons' football match
    By Marc Jackson for MailOnline
    Published: 06:16 EST, 4 May 2015 | Updated: 07:18 EST, 4 May 2015

They have been married for four years after a controversial start.
    But LeAnn Rimes and husband Eddie Cibrian looked happier than ever as they attended a kids' football match over the weekend.
    The couple cosied up to each other as they stood on the sidelines to watch the actor's eight-year-old son Jake take to the pitch.
    Scroll down for video

He scores! LeAnn Rimes and husband Eddie Cibrian headed to his son Jake's football match in Los Angeles on Sunday

Singer LeAnn looked perfectly at ease as her husband draped his arm around her as she rested her head on his chest.
    The 32-year-old country star certainly looked the part of the California mum in a boho-inspired ensemble of kimono-style jacket, denim hotpants and ankle boots.

Summer ready: LeAnn showed off her lean legs in a boho-inspired ensemble of hot pants and ankle boots

Love: 'Today isn't just Eddie and my anniversary, it's the anniversary of a blended family. I received a HUGE bonus in two beautiful stepsons when I married their dad' LeAnn recently wrote

Full article and more pictures:
    LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian indulge in some PDA at son's football match | Daily Mail Online

I've said it before, but isn't a blended family when a couple each brings children of their own into their relationship/marriage ? Hers is not a blended family, it's more of a trying to take ownership of a family that's not yours...

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post

I'm happily married and love my family, yet I've NEVER felt the urge to crow about it on social media. Or write it on a chalkboard and display it in my house. The harder she tries to force the "happy family" down my throat, the less I believe it.

I mean, if you want to get technical about it, the Cibrian family was actually established in 2001. It went through a reorganization in 2011.

I mean, if you want to get technical about it, the Cibrian family was actually established in 2001. It went through a reorganization in 2011.
    And now it seems to be heading back to Chapter 11 status in 2015....lol
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Thread Information