Page 70 of 196 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480120170 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 2935
Like Tree6361Likes

Thread: Leann Rimes and Eddie Cibrian: the continuing fat saga

I know you guys just love to rag on evetything Rimes does, but newsflash- lots of people don't wash their hair every day. That's why they've had shower caps since forever, and why so many hair care companies make dry shampoo.

Do you wash your hair everyday?
    dilligaf likes this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Thread killah! Celebrities (or pseudo-celebrities) should make an effort for their paying fans.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

She doesn't have paying fans
    rollo, PecanPie and Gossip Junkie like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Silver Member puravidacostarica's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    I know you guys just love to rag on evetything Rimes does, but newsflash- lots of people don't wash their hair every day. That's why they've had shower caps since forever, and why so many hair care companies make dry shampoo.

Do you wash your hair everyday?

Shower cap, what is this "shower cap" you speak of? You mean like these?

http://www.buzzfeed.com/nicoledeck/6...eir-baths-6s7u
    sprynkles likes this.
    (Upon seeing a former lover for the first time in years) "I thought I told you to wait in the car." - Tallulah Bankhead

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by puravidacostarica View Post
    Today LeAnn tweeted that she set off the fire alarm in the airplane's bathroom from using her Dry Shampoo. Maybe it was that explosive diarrhea that set it off! If not, wouldn't it be easier for her to just wash her hair regularly??
    That doesn't sound plausible. Can a spray really set off a smoke alarm? Even if it can, planes routinely make emergency landings when a smoke alarm goes off in the cabin. And I'm sure someone on the plane would have tweeted that a has-been country singer caused a smoke alarm, if it really happened. She lies about the weirdest things, and isn't even good at it.

Also dry shampoo makes my hair look even dirtier. It's definitely easier to just wash it.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

Elite Member

Once-a-week hair-washer chiming in! I've got crazy curly and dry hair. Tends to be the type where you really don't need to wash it as often. Of course, if I end up having a heavy-on-the-product week, I might get up to two that week.

From what I've seen of Leann, she should definitely wash her hair more often.

Quote Originally Posted by idunno View Post

Also dry shampoo makes my hair look even dirtier. It's definitely easier to just wash it.
    I get them quite often in my Birchbox and I feel the same way. There is one that stands out as pretty decent though. It's Amika: Perk Up Dry Shampoo with Sea Buckthorn Berry.
    dilligaf likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post

@SahajKohli these same group of people will continue w/ negativity. They have for years. Pinterest doesn't list names sometimes, that simple

So she's admitting she takes all her stuff from Pinterest? Would that be everleigh's account?
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    So she's admitting she takes all her stuff from Pinterest? Would that be everleigh's account?
    Yep and yep, she's linked to Eveleigh Rose on Pinterest before from Twitter and/or Instagram.
    sluce likes this.

when i get my smoke detectors tested, my landlord sprays some stuff in the air by them so i guess it could be the same. my guess is she was in the bathroom and left an odor so she wanted to cover it and went nuts with the dry shampoo.... how sad, you want to avoid a shart and set off an alarm with your stinky bowel movements, i bet the people who had to investigate were grossed out by the smell of poop and canned perfumey smell.
    Zooyork likes this.

Yes, lately she's been posting and sharing pins from Pinterest on her twitter that go directly to the Eveleigh Rose account. I sense she knows we know she's Eveleigh and therefore doesn't care anymore to hide it.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

The video of her talking about setting off the smoke alarm is at the link.

LeAnn Rimes is lucky she's famous ... because most people would be in serious trouble if they set off the fire alarm on an airplane, but she was able to joke about it.

The country music/reality TV star was on a flight to Los Angeles, when she took a bathroom break to freshen up. As she explains it: "Leave it up to me to set off the fire alarm in the airplane bathroom w/ @theDrybar dry shampoo #purecomedy #firsttimeforeverything."

Our photog was waiting for LeAnn when she landed, and she laughed off the whole thing -- although it sounds like the flight staff wasn't as amused ... at first, anyway.

Check out how LeAnn diffused the situation, and uh ... nice hair?

Read more: LeAnn Rimes -- Accidentally Sets Off Airplane Fire Alarm ... MY BAD!!! (VIDEO) | TMZ.com
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Is she endorsing that dry shampoo, and set off the alarm on purpose to get attention for herself and the product?
    idunno likes this.

The video of her talking about setting off the smoke alarm is at the link.

LeAnn Rimes is lucky she's famous ... because most people would be in serious trouble if they set off the fire alarm on an airplane, but she was able to joke about it.

The country music/reality TV star was on a flight to Los Angeles, when she took a bathroom break to freshen up. As she explains it: "Leave it up to me to set off the fire alarm in the airplane bathroom w/ @theDrybar dry shampoo #purecomedy #firsttimeforeverything."

Our photog was waiting for LeAnn when she landed, and she laughed off the whole thing -- although it sounds like the flight staff wasn't as amused ... at first, anyway.

Check out how LeAnn diffused the situation, and uh ... nice hair?

Read more: LeAnn Rimes -- Accidentally Sets Off Airplane Fire Alarm ... MY BAD!!! (VIDEO) | TMZ.com
    Here's a pic of Agent 86 at LAX getting her pre-arranged pap shots with Mike. Those glasses she is wearing are fucking ugly as sin.

LeAnn talked to photographers about the incident as she headed through the terminal and said it was an aerosol can of dry shampoo that caused the an alarm to go off.
    She did not appear to receive any kind of discipline, explaining: 'Nothing. Thank God. I put my head out and said "It's nothing." The blonde beauty had a good sense of humour about it all, adding: 'It was pretty funny actually.'

Read more: LeAnn Rimes at LAX after setting off fire alarm in airplane with dry shampoo | Daily Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by puravidacostarica View Post
    Today LeAnn tweeted that she set off the fire alarm in the airplane's bathroom from using her Dry Shampoo. Maybe it was that explosive diarrhea that set it off! If not, wouldn't it be easier for her to just wash her hair regularly??
    She's going to have to come up with a better excuse than that or next time they'll catch her smoking meth (heroin??) in the airplane loo redhanded.
    Sunnygirl likes this.
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    Standing ovation for @leannrimes! The guest have spoken they want more! She takes a request The Rose #IBAM2015pic.twitter.com/wj9DHzIcM1
    @IBAManitoba lol great night! I haven't sang the rose since I was 14#cellphonelyrics #takingrequests
    @leannrimes @IBAManitoba well you sang the rose at la gay men's choir and then when you were 14 - xoxo

@darrellbrown @IBAManitoba that too and that was years ago now too lol I was not 30 yet ok

6:54 AM - 1 May 2015

What does 30 have to do with reading lyrics from a cell phone? Is 30 the new age where memory loss occurs? She never makes sense

Thread Information