Page 68 of 196 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278118168 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 2935
Like Tree6361Likes

Thread: Leann Rimes and Eddie Cibrian: the continuing fat saga

Quote Originally Posted by Seth82 View Post
    White Party is fucking amazing. It truly is something people who never have been need to experience just once in their life.

Leann wasn't so bad but the sound system sucked ass. It was also a bit silly to sing the songs at normal speed while the remix style of music is playing in the background.

over 30 thousand queers dressed in white packed the White Party this year. I loved every minute of it!

it's the greatest party of the year. Three days and nights of non stop parties.
    I live in SoCal so I need to go one year to White Party. My husband was a club dj and we both just love club/dance music. I couldn't understand why she sang so slow in that clip either- and I don't know why she didn't have background dancers to bring some energy to her set. But then again we are talking about Wewe who just shows up for her gigs with lyric sheets in hand, never bothers to rehearse her set or incorporate any choreography. She's such a fucking lazy performer.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

I'd love to see her with background dancers. I suggest she wears a long cloak.
    Sunnygirl, JWL and sprynkles like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    But then again we are talking about Wewe who just shows up for her gigs with lyric sheets in hand
    You're being generous. I thought she usually showed up with a grimy old rug and an iPhone with songlyrics.com bookmarked.
    PecanPie, Sunnygirl and Kittylady like this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Silver Member puravidacostarica's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Clubber Lang View Post
    What exactly is a "glue down" surgery?
    I must admit to not knowing entirely. I thought it was some kind of surgical technique where they pull the upper lip down to correct a gummy smile or to lengthen the space between the top lip and the bottom of the nose. Apparently, glue is used instead of (or with) inside-the-lip stitches. But I'm not a surgeon or a doctor, so I acknowledge my "glue down" as what it was: uninformed but intended snark.
    (Upon seeing a former lover for the first time in years) "I thought I told you to wait in the car." - Tallulah Bankhead

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by puravidacostarica View Post
    I must admit to not knowing entirely. I thought it was some kind of surgical technique where they pull the upper lip down to correct a gummy smile or to lengthen the space between the top lip and the bottom of the nose. Apparently, glue is used instead of (or with) inside-the-lip stitches. But I'm not a surgeon or a doctor, so I acknowledge my "glue down" as what it was: uninformed but intended snark.
    I don't think it's actual surgery, but I could be wrong. Gummy smile is removed with botox injections in the upper lip, so it doesn't move, when you smile. That's also the reason for the joker smile, you can move the corner of the mouth, but the upper lip stays down, giving this weird smile. I don't know where the scars come from though, can botox cause scarring?

They can do botox or they can do 2 types of surgery. One where they sever the muscles that elevate the upper lip so it can no longer rise as high, or they do a crown lengthening procedure that cuts away gum tissue so the crown appears longer. One of our posters here was debating between these procedures for herself a few years back.

Botox is the newest way to do it. Before that the surgeries were the only options.
    idunno and Clubber Lang like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

[QUOTE=idunno;3337598]I don't think it's actual surgery, but I could be wrong. Gummy smile is removed with botox injections in the upper lip, so it doesn't move, when you smile. That's also the reason for the joker smile, you can move the corner of the mouth, but the upper lip stays down, giving this weird smile. I don't know where the scars come from though, can botox cause scarring?[/QUOTE]

No.
    idunno likes this.

Bronze Member

Does LeMann go to the Scary Mommy website? I just read this in the confessions.

I feel like I was my husbands second choice. I think his ex was the love of his life and once he realized things could never work with her he settled for me.
    Zooyork likes this.

I thought she tried to get rid of her gummy smile by installing huge chompers.
    sprynkles likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Gossip Junkie View Post
    Does LeMann go to the Scary Mommy website? I just read this in the confessions.

I feel like I was my husbands second choice. I think his ex was the love of his life and once he realized things could never work with her he settled for me.
    Geez. How sad for whomever posted that. But it does sound like Eveleigh Rose....speaking of Eveleigh. The HuffPo Life & Style Blogger I mentioned a week ago that busted Wewe for using HER quote on her stupid Chalk Talk without properly citing her tweeted her a nice reply for FINALLY acknowledging her and look at Wewe's cunty response. JFC this woman can never fucking apologize and admit her wrong doing. I LURV how she blames the haters oh and Pinterest for her assholery.

@SahajKohli these same group of people will continue w/ negativity. They have for years. Pinterest doesn't list names sometimes, that simple

Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Elite Member

So, she's blaming others for her not citing her source?
    How about all the others where the author's name is there? Blame Eddie (or really blame the company that made the chalkboard) for not giving her enough space?

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    They can do botox or they can do 2 types of surgery. One where they sever the muscles that elevate the upper lip so it can no longer rise as high, or they do a crown lengthening procedure that cuts away gum tissue so the crown appears longer. One of our posters here was debating between these procedures for herself a few years back.

Botox is the newest way to do it. Before that the surgeries were the only options.
    Yikes, sounds painful. Botox isn't bad though. One of these surgeries must be what Dim Kardashian got that turned her upper lip so freakish, she looked better before though I'm sure it is an improvement for some people (that don't overdo it).
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

She should have kept that gummy smile. It was cute and youthful which was all she could hope to be.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

There has to be a happy medium between a gummy babycorn smile and joker face.
    sluce, SHELLEE and Clubber Lang like this.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    Geez. How sad for whomever posted that. But it does sound like Eveleigh Rose....speaking of Eveleigh. The HuffPo Life & Style Blogger I mentioned a week ago that busted Wewe for using HER quote on her stupid Chalk Talk without properly citing her tweeted her a nice reply for FINALLY acknowledging her and look at Wewe's cunty response. JFC this woman can never fucking apologize and admit her wrong doing. I LURV how she blames the haters oh and Pinterest for her assholery.

@SahajKohli these same group of people will continue w/ negativity. They have for years. Pinterest doesn't list names sometimes, that simple

She lies about the weirdest things. That she is this obsessed with motivational quotes is just totally bonkers anyways. But knowing on your own Pinterest you've got a pin of this woman's quote with her name very clearly typed underneath, why lie? She is so fucking strange.

I looked at a link someone had to her Pinterest the other day. Hole-y Shit. She's pinned thousands, multiple thousands of motivational quotes. I can only imagine the hours it takes to do that. Then you add on the Twitter hours...Bonkers, I tell ya.

Thread Information