Page 65 of 196 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975115165 ... LastLast
Like Tree6361Likes

Thread: Leann Rimes and Eddie Cibrian: the continuing fat saga

Quote Originally Posted by puravidacostarica View Post
    Something Smells Fishy: Sushi Cologne | Incredible Things

LeAnn: Honey, what's that smell?

Ediot: It's a new Sushi cologne!

LeAnn: Are you sure?

Ediot: Here, check out their website! What, babe, you don't trust me???
    Ediot: Look babe, someone just hashtagged you in a twitter!

LeAnn: *Scrambles franticly for the phone Ediot has wedged into the couch cushions*

Ediot: *Whistles and strolls out the door to meet the kind of waitress who gets married in a crop top wedding dress on national tv*
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

I have 2 gripes I need to vent about that fugs the bucking shit outta me.

1. Correct me of I am wrong but I thought the whole concept of Throw Back Thursday was to post random old pictures from long ago. Like silly baby pictures, or your first day of school or your high school graduation. I mean I get there are no rules or time limit on this idea but FFS it looks dumb to me when someone post a picture from LAST Thursday or even last summer.

2. Maybe its just my weirdness again but I don't know anyone who talks about or even cares about wedding anniversaries except the actual married couple. I couldn't tell you the wedding date of anyone I know and I certainly don't send anyone Happy Anniversary cards for their 4th Anniversary. The only other exception would be your parents anniversary especially if it's a milestone year like 25 or 50th. But since my parents divorced when I was 5 remembering an anniversary became unnecessary. Me and the hubs are celebrating 12 years this year and we are the only two who give 2 fucks about it. The best anniversary gift I ever gave him was when I found out I was preggo on my actual 5th wedding anniversary. Celebrating 4 years together while nice for the couple - its really no big whoop to the rest of the world at least in my opinion. But then again we are talking about Wewe who constantly seeks out praise from strangers on twitter so it should come as no surprise that she would expect attention and congratulations for something that everyone else is celebrating in private.

Since I have no idea how to imbed a Flipgram in here I couldn't share this creepy and cringe-worthy Happy Anniversary Flipgram that one of Wewe's most devoted fans sent to her. The Flipgram was presented with Kenny Rogers "You Decorated My Life." This came from the same fan who has LeAnne's name tattooed on her arm (not spelled properly I might add) AND got a matching tattoo of "The Only One That Matters."
    Last edited by Sunnygirl; April 24th, 2015 at 12:37 AM. Reason: Spelling
    RealisticPerson, rollo and Zooyork like this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

I agree. If he wrote her a note inside the "blank inside" card, why didn't she post that in his writing? The only thing that I think Ediot is involved in are LeAnn's responses to Brandi's throwback Thursday pics and tweets. I can totally see the two of them, huddled on the couch, with Ediot saying "yeah, post that picture on Instagram; that one will really piss her off!" Their marriage is built on their mutual hatred of Brandi. If Brandi ever remarries, dies (not wishing that on her by any means) or just goes away quietly into the night, their marriage will crumble. It's built on an unhealthy foundation. And if you look at LeAnn's instagram picture that she posted on Throwback Thursday (rather than on her wedding anniversary, which would have been more appropriate and expected), she has him in a headlock. He probably couldn't even pry her arms off of him long enough to allow him to gulp his daily glass(es) full of Patron.
    I think the reason that LeAnn is so obsessed with Brandi is because Eddie is. That is a very unhealthy foundation for a marriage.

Quote Originally Posted by RealisticPerson View Post
    I think the reason that LeAnn is so obsessed with Brandi is because Eddie is. That is a very unhealthy foundation for a marriage.
    Yep. While Eddie might have cheated on her on multiple occasions with multiple people, he sure didn't seem like he wanted to be done with or rid of his wife.

Not a healthy foundation at all.

Well according to Leann via her twitter, this gift of tree fungus was not his REAL gift. He is still handcrafting her real gift. Um ok.

Eveleigh Rose just started to follow something called "Legacy Box", so I have an idea that "Ed" is handcrafting her some thoughtful video of their wonderful life together.
    https://legacybox.com/?utm_source=bi...term=legacybox
    "Like when I host a party. I hope my guests get along. But if not, how interesting!"
    Andy Cohen

So "he" missed the date and is doing it for next year or something? Why doesn't she just drop the charade and record a song?
    RealisticPerson likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Quote Originally Posted by ChloroformCasey View Post
    Well according to Leann via her twitter, this gift of tree fungus was not his REAL gift. He is still handcrafting her real gift. Um ok.

Eveleigh Rose just started to follow something called "Legacy Box", so I have an idea that "Ed" is handcrafting her some thoughtful video of their wonderful life together.
    https://legacybox.com/?utm_source=bi...term=legacybox
    You have no idea how much I'm hoping you've nailed it. Oh please oh please oh please....
    ChloroformCasey and JWL like this.

December 13, 2012
    This B list celebrity is a very jealous person. Needs all the attention which is why she probably pulled off her double stick tape and made sure everyone got a very good look at her breasts at a recent event. You have never seen someonebend over as much as she did. The problem is the crowd really didn’t care, but she is hoping there are pap photos of it so she can be outraged.

LeAnn Rimes

http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2015/04/blind-items-revealed-3-138.html
    Zooyork likes this.

Okay, I have to vent. LeAnn loves to post this bullshit about positivity websites, positive affirmations, positive thoughts etc. So, how does she explain the fact that whenever Brandi posts a "throwbackThursday" picture of one of her sons on Twitter, LeAnn follows it by posting (within a hour or two) a seemingly loved up photo of her and Ediot? Today, Brandi posted a picture of one of her boys when he was young (beautiful photo, btw) at 6:42 a.m. this morning. LeAnn, less than 1-1/2 later, posted a wedding photo of her and Ediot at their wedding.

Mind you, she didn't post it on her wedding anniversary (April 22nd). No, she chooses -- because she's SUCH A POSITIVE PERSON, y'all! -- to post it an hour after Brandi posts her picture. Make no mistake about it. LeAnn is a psychopath.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raff View Post
    Every Thursday LeAnn makes a passive aggressive post in response to whatever Brandi has posted for Throwback Thursday. It is usually within the hour and has been going on for weeks. The timing always gives LeAnn away.
    You don't say!
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Silver Member puravidacostarica's Avatar

So is that Asu person for real? Or are you now feeling sorry for LeAnn? Interesting twitter thread going on there. :-)

She's some Twitter bud of LeAnn. Actually, I am a bit worried because her Pinterest has been super crazy as late. I don't like her but I feel like she could hurt herself.
    "Like when I host a party. I hope my guests get along. But if not, how interesting!"
    Andy Cohen

Gold Member

You have to go back to the original thread for the back story on the Asu chick. Seriously nuts, always begging for attention and attacking any Brandy supporter. She also received a ton of gifts from Wewe. There was some speculation that she had some info on her idol that she didn't want made public.

"she" meaning Asu or LeAnn? Whose Pinterest? I guess I am dumbfounded by the fantards out there. One just got a giant shit fire tattoo. Are these people for real? (But then again I am here speculating on LeAnn's sanity and that of her fans regularly so WTF right?). LOL. I mean, really, to get a tattoo that says "Marge" or "MLR 8-28-82"? That's some sick shit right there.
    Last edited by puravidacostarica; April 25th, 2015 at 06:23 AM. Reason: To add info

Quote Originally Posted by SapphireJD View Post
    You have to go back to the original thread for the back story on the Asu chick. Seriously nuts, always begging for attention and attacking any Brandy supporter. She also received a ton of gifts from Wewe. There was some speculation that she had some info on her idol that she didn't want made public.
    Yeah, she's always depressed or talking about how she doesn't want to live. I can see why these two are Twitter buds.

She meaning LeAnn. I have her Pinterest on my feed so I see everything she pins ( often deleting only minutes later). Her Pinterest is eveleigh rose. She's been tweeting some super depressing things. Something is up.
    Andy Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by ChloroformCasey View Post
    Yeah, she's always depressed or talking about how she doesn't want to live. I can see why these two are Twitter buds.

She meaning LeAnn. I have her Pinterest on my feed so I see everything she pins ( often deleting only minutes later). Her Pinterest is eveleigh rose. She's been tweeting some super depressing things. Something is up.

Yikes. The post-and-immediately-delete behavior is usually a clue. Scrambled emotions, social media addiction, cries for attention. I suspect the anniversary was a bust in a big way. The problem with LeAnn is she refuses to seek help. Adolation from delusional fans is more important than her own mental health.
    (Upon seeing a former lover for the first time in years) "I thought I told you to wait in the car." - Tallulah Bankhead

Thread Information