Page 64 of 196 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874114164 ... LastLast
Like Tree6361Likes

Thread: Leann Rimes and Eddie Cibrian: the continuing fat saga

Gold Member

This guy is cheap-freebies from a jeweler Wewe promotes (her mama's friend's daughter), drug store frames for pictures, a chalk board from Walmart and now yard trash. How romantic.
    BITTER likes this.

He's probably bored out of his mind celebrating every little thing with her. Maybe he 'went out' and bought sushi for her birthday?
    RealisticPerson likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Silver Member puravidacostarica's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SapphireJD View Post
    This guy is cheap-freebies from a jeweler Wewe promotes (her mama's friend's daughter), drug store frames for pictures, a chalk board from Walmart and now yard trash. How romantic.

As one astute Twitterer commented: Ediot is very good at getting and giving wood.
    (Upon seeing a former lover for the first time in years) "I thought I told you to wait in the car." - Tallulah Bankhead

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    Hey Bitter, I don't believe I've seen you in these parts.
    In Eddie's parts? LOL.
    I think it's hysterical how this thread is in its second incarnation!! Loving the snark!!
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

Okay, I have to vent. LeAnn loves to post this bullshit about positivity websites, positive affirmations, positive thoughts etc. So, how does she explain the fact that whenever Brandi posts a "throwbackThursday" picture of one of her sons on Twitter, LeAnn follows it by posting (within a hour or two) a seemingly loved up photo of her and Ediot? Today, Brandi posted a picture of one of her boys when he was young (beautiful photo, btw) at 6:42 a.m. this morning. LeAnn, less than 1-1/2 later, posted a wedding photo of her and Ediot at their wedding.

Mind you, she didn't post it on her wedding anniversary (April 22nd). No, she chooses -- because she's SUCH A POSITIVE PERSON, y'all! -- to post it an hour after Brandi posts her picture. Make no mistake about it. LeAnn is a psychopath.
    (Upon seeing a former lover for the first time in years) "I thought I told you to wait in the car." - Tallulah Bankhead

^^ Because she's a twat. That's why. She has nothing else to to but BE a twat.
    JWL, spinmonkey and Clubber Lang like this.

Quote Originally Posted by puravidacostarica View Post
    Okay, I have to vent. LeAnn loves to post this bullshit about positivity websites, positive affirmations, positive thoughts etc. So, how does she explain the fact that whenever Brandi posts a "throwbackThursday" picture of one of her sons on Twitter, LeAnn follows it by posting (within a hour or two) a seemingly loved up photo of her and Ediot? Today, Brandi posted a picture of one of her boys when he was young (beautiful photo, btw) at 6:42 a.m. this morning. LeAnn, less than 1-1/2 later, posted a wedding photo of her and Ediot at their wedding.

Mind you, she didn't post it on her wedding anniversary (April 22nd). No, she chooses -- because she's SUCH A POSITIVE PERSON, y'all! -- to post it an hour after Brandi posts her picture. Make no mistake about it. LeAnn is a psychopath.
    April 22nd wasn't Throwback Thursday. Today is.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Every Thursday LeAnn makes a passive aggressive post in response to whatever Brandi has posted for Throwback Thursday. It is usually within the hour and has been going on for weeks. The timing always gives LeAnn away.
    JWL and Zooyork like this.

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    He's probably bored out of his mind celebrating every little thing with her. Maybe he 'went out' and bought sushi for her birthday?
    Is that a euphemism for him going out and eating out a waitress then coming back home and kissing her with his fishy lips?

Not that I don't think that Eddie loves, her. I think he probably does. They have a lot in common and seem well suited for each other. I just don't believe that he would express his love to her in that romantic girly manner. I think he's a Hallmark card, Russell Stover chocolate thoughtless gift kind of guy. If anything. The stuff she posts is the Eddie she wants people to believe that she is married to. That her love turned him into this mushy romantic mess. It's just not believable. Especially given how he acted with her in their reality show. He wasn't gaga over her. And that card. Can you get that card in stores? Or ordered online. It looks homemade, is he into scrapbooking too?

Gold Member

Stores AND online.

YOU'VE CHANGED EVERYTHING by 9th Letter Press | 9th LETTER PRESS

though I can't see Eddie perusing foofy gift shops or e-purchasing.
    RealisticPerson and llamamama like this.

So, regardless of all the sentiments Leann borrows from pins on her Pinterest account that she carefully copies to her chalkboard, the description of the card she and Kiki chose to take a picture of and tearfully claim from her LovE Ed is more accurate to both her and Ed personally as well as a description of their relationship.

"This card is hand illustrated and letterpress printed with lots of care on natural white cover stock. Blank interior + matching envelope."
    puravidacostarica likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by llamamama View Post
    Not that I don't think that Eddie loves, her. I think he probably does. They have a lot in common and seem well suited for each other. I just don't believe that he would express his love to her in that romantic girly manner. I think he's a Hallmark card, Russell Stover chocolate thoughtless gift kind of guy. If anything. The stuff she posts is the Eddie she wants people to believe that she is married to. That her love turned him into this mushy romantic mess. It's just not believable. Especially given how he acted with her in their reality show. He wasn't gaga over her. And that card. Can you get that card in stores? Or ordered online. It looks homemade, is he into scrapbooking too?
    So true...she is totally preoccupied with showing the world what Eddie does for HER and trying to turn him into some romantic Paul Bunyan/renaissance man who builds chalkboards and creates art out of things he finds in nature and carves them into hearts because of his intense love for her, while he's out chopping wood for their gas fireplace. Riiiight.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    So true...she is totally preoccupied with showing the world what Eddie does for HER and trying to turn him into some romantic Paul Bunyan/renaissance man who builds chalkboards and creates art out of things he finds in nature and carves them into hearts because of his intense love for her, while he's out chopping wood for their gas fireplace. Riiiight.

I agree. If he wrote her a note inside the "blank inside" card, why didn't she post that in his writing? The only thing that I think Ediot is involved in are LeAnn's responses to Brandi's throwback Thursday pics and tweets. I can totally see the two of them, huddled on the couch, with Ediot saying "yeah, post that picture on Instagram; that one will really piss her off!" Their marriage is built on their mutual hatred of Brandi. If Brandi ever remarries, dies (not wishing that on her by any means) or just goes away quietly into the night, their marriage will crumble. It's built on an unhealthy foundation. And if you look at LeAnn's instagram picture that she posted on Throwback Thursday (rather than on her wedding anniversary, which would have been more appropriate and expected), she has him in a headlock. He probably couldn't even pry her arms off of him long enough to allow him to gulp his daily glass(es) full of Patron.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

Something Smells Fishy: Sushi Cologne | Incredible Things

LeAnn: Honey, what's that smell?

Ediot: It's a new Sushi cologne!

LeAnn: Are you sure?

Ediot: Here, check out their website! What, babe, you don't trust me???
    Sunnygirl likes this.

Thread Information