Page 6 of 196 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast
Like Tree6361Likes

Thread: Leann Rimes and Eddie Cibrian: the continuing fat saga

Elite Member

Normally, I'd wonder if they were exaggerating. But there were lots and lots of photos circulating of this crowd during her performance and they did NOT look into her. Everyone talking, looking around or on their phones - it was weird!

She wears this outfit for a live performance, but on Shitshow she wore a sparkly top to her fake doctor's appointment. #priorities
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Well! I hope that CDL Intern realizes they will NEVER get a job with the Daily Mail now.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

No band? She really must be broke.

The other photos at the link are great. She's barefoot on stage, and you really can see up her shorts.
    Kittylady and faithanne like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Elite Member

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by RealisticPerson View Post
    No band? She really must be broke.
    The photos show musicians though. I don't get why the writer says that. Unless they mean not her personal band?

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    LeAnn Rimes Cibrian ‏@leannrimes 5h5 hours ago
    I'm willing this sore throat to go away! Too much fun to be had this #ValentinesDay weekend

That's probably HPV, courtesy of Eddie.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Even Blue Dog looks mortified.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post
    The photos show musicians though. I don't get why the writer says that. Unless they mean not her personal band?
    The way that's written makes it sound confusing and Leann and her tard fans will jump all over that part to say the whole article is a vicious, blatant LIE!! It doesn't look like her band (she has that guy with the shoulder length curly hair who sits on the stage when she does Halleluliah. So it's likely local musicians who backed all the "singers" who were performing. Probably a cover band who could pick up any song, unlike Leann who needs lyric sheets for her own songs.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

Elite Member

What was the 'Private Grammy show'? Did she play in Darrel's back yard again?

LeAnn Rimes CibrianVerificeret konto ‏@leannrimes
    Private Grammy show, a red eye and a mid-afternoon show in #NOLA tmrw #familygras #whoneedssleep

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    That's probably HPV, courtesy of Eddie.
    Well it is fitting- a little HPV to go with her VD- her Valentine/Venereal Disease Day!

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    The other photos at the link are great. She's barefoot on stage, and you really can see up her shorts.
    With that burlap sack top and stinky crotch cut-offs she would fit right in here with the tweekers and pan-handlers who lurk down at the beach on OB Pier. But crotch shorts for family mardi gras event? She is so gross. What next - going bare ass in leather chaps to perform at Knott's Berry Farm?

Quote Originally Posted by idunno View Post
    What was the 'Private Grammy show'? Did she play in Darrel's back yard again?

LeAnn Rimes CibrianVerificeret konto ‏@leannrimes
    Private Grammy show, a red eye and a mid-afternoon show in #NOLA tmrw #familygras #whoneedssleep
    So embarrassing. Must suck to be such an epic fail. She is to blame for that for chasing HPV riddled dick instead of making quality music. I think that tweet was a typo- should have read "Private Granny show"- since it was Momma Barrell's 100th birthday. Wewe was there to sing Happy Birthday before calling Über to take her to the airport to catch her bargain-bin flight to perform at the dusty old Superdome parking lot....oops almost forgot...to perform in parking lot barefoot on top of her tattered shit-stained rug. It was just a mere 18 years she won 2 Grammies...... today she's performing outside a Popeye's Chicken. #Winning!
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Bronze Member

Didn't she say last year she had a "private Grammy show" and she was doing a graduation party for the son of a guy who was a member of the Grammy Foundation or something like that? I think it was a graduation party. It actually had nothing to do with the Grammys at all. Maybe it was a Bar Mitvzah this time but the kid's Dad worked security at the Grammys the next day.
    Last edited by hopesprings; February 13th, 2015 at 03:05 AM.

Gold Member

Classic WT look-Honestly, where does she find such ugly clothes? She's also obviously "in lurve" with the DailyFail's toned pins theme.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    So embarrassing. Must suck to be such an epic fail. She is to blame for that for chasing HPV riddled dick instead of making quality music.
    But she could have had both the career and the disease riddled dick, if only she had kept her private business off twitter. Plenty of popular celebrities are unlikable people.
    The truth is that her career went south years before she met Eddie. We (I) just didn't know, because she didn't display her 12 yo personality on twitter.

So Eddie was nowhere to be seen? He must have been preparing that special cake, lighting fires and arranging her closet for Valentine's Day!
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Page 6 of 196 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast

Thread Information