Page 52 of 196 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102152 ... LastLast
Like Tree6361Likes

Thread: Leann Rimes and Eddie Cibrian: the continuing fat saga

Lord, those boys are going to be so messed by all this fuckery.

Ugh, is it bikini season already? Doesn't she have anything else to promote? And I'm not talking about a Christmas album!

Her three fans must think she gets papped in the Daily Mail all the time. She is so famous!
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Elite Member

From realitytea.com:

Someone is doing some image rehab – and that someone is Brandi Glanville! After writing two books, doing numerous interviews, 3 seasons of a reality show, a zillion twitter diatribes (plus one dubious court situation or theoccasional stalking) and basically making a career from trashing her ex-husband, Brandi insists she’s finally in a good place with Eddie Cibrian andLeAnn Rimes! For this month…
    “Things are currently going OK!” the Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills star insists. And Brandi is hopeful that this is the end of all the drama.“I hope it continues to stay cool like this.”

CLICK THE CONTINUE READING BUTTON FOR MORE!
    Brandi is thrilled that her relationship with Eddie and LeAnn is finally in a positive space despite the occasional ups and downs – and she is more than happy to have things stay this way until she needs another career boost for the sake of her two sons, Mason and Jake.
    However, she admits she’s not resting on her laurels just yet! Despite burying the hatchet with Eddie and LeAnn – at least for now! – Brandi is a little wary of their peaceful situation and wonders if this is just another calm before the inevitable storm that always arises between this dysfunctional trio…
    “It’s really nice,” Brandi describes. “And very weird because the tide has been smooth for a little while now,” she tells In Touch. “It worries me that something crazy’s about to happen because usually it ebbs and flows.”
    Well I’m gonna bet that crazy that happens is generally Brandi, but LeAnn is also included in this situation, so… yeah…
    Brandi, herself, is also feeling much happier these days thanks to being on-again with her occasional man, JR! “I’m dating. It’s super new and going really well,” she dishes.
    “I don’t want to scare him away by talking about it,” Brandi declares. Except she already did talk about it… on WWHL and then used him to make a jab atKyle and Mauricio on twitter… In case you didn’t know, JR works forMauricio’s real estate firm, The Agency, and Brandi met him through Kyle, whom she now wishes would disappear to West Africa “or one of those plces where they have Ebola.”
    Plus anyone who has seen RHOBH knows how Brandi rolls … drunkenly, diabolically, and without discretion so I’m pretty sure if the man were the scaring kind, he’d already be gone!
    TELL US – DO YOU THINK THE PEACE BETWEEN BRANDI, EDDIE, AND LEANN WILL LAST? WHAT ABOUT BRANDI’S RELATIONSHIP?
    [Photo Credits: Daniel Tanner/WENN.com & Adriana M. Barraza/WENN.com]

"You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

I hate it when articles trot out years old pictures of these three. They all look like total shit in 2015.
    lindsaywhit likes this.

COUNTRY

Kellie Pickler and husband to star in new reality show on CMT

By Sasha Bogursky
    Published April 02, 2015FoxNews.com

Facebook Twitter livefyr Email

Singer Kellie Pickler and husband Kyle Jacobs attend the 2015 CMT Upfront event at the TimesCenter on Thursday, April 2, 2015, in New York. (AP)

NEW YORK – Kellie Pickler is returning to her reality television show roots.
    The "American Idol" contestant turned country star has landed her own reality show set to debut in the fall of 2015 on CMT.

The "Dancing with the Stars" champion and her husband Kyle Jacobs proudly announced their new show, tentatively titled "I Love Kellie Pickler" at the The Times Center in New York City on Thursday.

Pickler described the show as a "Southern 'I Love Lucy'" and explained the program would focus on her personal life, not her music career.
    In a clip from the show. Pickler expressed her desire for an iPhone robot like Siri with Southern charm and fans will get to see how the "Red High Heels" singer makes her marriage work with her husband.

"[Pickler] has always been the object of our desire for a show," CMT president Brian Philips said at the event.

Ha ha - haven't we seen this I Love Lucy themed country star reality show pitch before? Good for Kellie. She can pull this off not Wewe. I hope it's a huge ratings success for CMT.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

^^Why is this posted in a Lee Ann/Eddie centric thread?
    Why do people say, "Grow some balls?" Balls are weak and sensitive. If you really want to get tough, grow a vagina. Those things take a pounding! ~ Betty White

^ Because it's basically a re-tread of what L & E tried, and failed to do, right down to the "I Love Lucy" reference.

And while I couldn't care less about yet another reality show, Kellie Pickler's definitely more likable than LeAnn, so who knows, maybe she'll pull it off.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Elite Member

I guess because L touted their show as the new I Love Lucy. I hope Kellie and her husband can pull this off. I doubt I'll watch, but she seems to be a likeable person.
    Wasn't the gossip that they wanted Kellie for the talent show that L did a pilot of?

Oh and I can't help but notice CMT didn't pick up "America's/Country's sweetheart's" show, but they took Kellie's.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by coolade View Post
    I hate it when articles trot out years old pictures of these three. They all look like total shit in 2015.
    Well it works on the idiot masses sometimes.

(NO, not ME! I was so NOT thinking, "Wow, they actually all look pretty good - better than in a long...." I did not.). I'm a fucking moron.

I think the I Love Lucy reference is just because Eddie is Cuban.

Silver Member puravidacostarica's Avatar

There will be chewing of cud in the Rimes household over this news. Everything LeAnn wants in life eventually lands in someone else's hands.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty View Post
    ^^Why is this posted in a Lee Ann/Eddie centric thread?
    I posted it because when LR & Ediot were promoting their shitshow last year they were claiming their chemistry on screen was very much like I Love Lucy then last Halloween Wewe dressed up as Lucy and Ediot as Desi. I guess because Ediot is Cuban that automatically makes him Desi therefore Wewe must be Lucy. It was such a stupid comparison IMO. Then a year later I find it was funny that another country singer is now shooting a reality show with her hubby saying the theme of their show is a Southern I Love Lucy. At least Kellie Pickler is charming and adorable not to mention humble so she her show has a shot of being a hit. Wewe and Ediot's attempt at I Love Lucy chemistry was a bit fat fail.
    lindsaywhit likes this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Elite Member

Yeah, and maybe those two actually love each other. I think L loves(d) E, but he seems to treat her with thinly veiled contempt.

I just saw this on her twitter. Another cancelled concert:

Last edited by mostroop; April 4th, 2015 at 07:06 PM.

Elite Member

I never heard of anyone having a vitamin IV in their own home. Who started the line for her, I wonder.

Sorry for the serial post. I didn't realize mine was the last one.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

So no one thinks that kellie Pickler is swf Leanne? Why would she say I love Lucy? I don't know anything about her, and I certainly dislike Leanne, but really?
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Thread Information