Page 50 of 196 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460100150 ... LastLast
Like Tree6361Likes

Thread: Leann Rimes and Eddie Cibrian: the continuing fat saga

Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post
    They don't scrap a show because of one sleazy, no talent actor. They just replace that person. The show just sucked. End of. I mean, they hired Eddie Cibrian...clearly it was pretty low quality.
    Seriously, you get Donald Fiason to commit and let's pair him with wet-rag Ediot? Don't know what the thinking was behind that choice but it can't be all Ediot's fault. The writing had to suck and the chemistry between everyone must have been off. Wonder if Ediot warmed up and got some digits from any of the cute extras he met in the green room....."So babe, I gotta go to the gym to work out, see ya later.." Wewe: "But babe, its 10:00 p.m. on a Tuesday and we have a home gym?"
    rollo and Zooyork like this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post
    They don't scrap a show because of one sleazy, no talent actor. They just replace that person. The show just sucked. End of. I mean, they hired Eddie Cibrian...clearly it was pretty low quality.
    I agree, probably the writing sucked too. I think it's a cute premise and has potential, with the right chemistry between the ex-husbands and Monica. I just think that Eddie was in over his head, he's not a comedic actor, he has no timing.

Does this mean sharty will stop SWFing Monica?
    Piss off!

Elite Member

Doubtful. She has to hedge her bets "just in case."
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

I like Donald Faison but casting him seemed odd to me since the show that he was on with nutty Kristen Whatshername has/had a very similar premise.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    Seriously, you get Donald Fiason to commit and let's pair him with wet-rag Ediot? Don't know what the thinking was behind that choice but it can't be all Ediot's fault. The writing had to suck and the chemistry between everyone must have been off. Wonder if Ediot warmed up and got some digits from any of the cute extras he met in the green room....."So babe, I gotta go to the gym to work out, see ya later.." Wewe: "But babe, its 10:00 p.m. on a Tuesday and we have a home gym?"
    "I'm going to get sushi. The boys love sushi! See ya."
    Sunnygirl likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

wait, they were going to make a comedy series starring monica potter? aka kristina braverman, aka the most annoying and whiny character on parenthood (which is saying a lot since everyone on that show is an annoying whiny asshole). that right there is why the show got shitcanned
    Trixie likes this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

^ Like x infinity!!!!!!! I hated Kristina soooo much, even more than I hated Max!
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

So does this mean we won't see Monica and Eddie re-enacting this classic?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twHHZb-Lr0s
    Sunnygirl likes this.

I found The Single Mom's Club on NetFlix last night, and watched. Not a bad movie, but Eddie's performance was cringeworthy. He raises his eyebrows, wrinkles his forehead, and says his lines as if he thinks he's hot stuff. A true-to-life role for him as a remarried man who doesn't want his ex-wife to date or have a man in the house he OWNS. He's vindictive and mean, and wants to control her life. All the kids in the movie are better actors than Eddie.
    Sunnygirl likes this.

Silver Member puravidacostarica's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post
    So does this mean we won't see Monica and Eddie re-enacting this classic?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twHHZb-Lr0s
    So, if you check out this video on YouTube, read the little write-up about it. There's something there that I didn't know: Monica Potter was the first actress to play the character of "Sharon Collins" starring opposite of Eddie "can't act to save his skin" Cibrian. So there's a little history there between old Monica and Ediot. Hmmmm.....no wonder LeAnn is SWF-ing Monica.

The woman in the video was Heidi Mark, not Monica, but the write-up discloses Monica's role in The Young & The Restless.
    Last edited by puravidacostarica; March 26th, 2015 at 02:38 PM. Reason: For clarity
    dilligaf and RealisticPerson like this.
    (Upon seeing a former lover for the first time in years) "I thought I told you to wait in the car." - Tallulah Bankhead

Bronze Member

Why is Brandi publicly declaring that she is 'praying for the boys step mom'?

Quote Originally Posted by MrsPatrickBateman View Post
    Brandi wants attention, and since the story has been picked by US Weekly and several other media, she's succeeded.
    I am infuriated: Flip Flops

Quote Originally Posted by MrsPatrickBateman View Post
    Because she was taking a flight after that German plane crash. I totally get that, but I HATE flying.

I saw Wewe was planning her weekly pap pictures today - she tweeted this afternoon she was heading out to the lil man's soccer game. Does her pap friend get tweet alerts when she post tweets like that - as his cue to head on out to the little league field? Any-who I say by bed time there will be a DM exclusive article posted about her and her soccer mom thin pins. Omg I thought I just typed "thin mints" instead of thin pins.....I'm hungry for some Girl Scout cookies tonight
    nwgirl and RealisticPerson like this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Thread Information