Page 5 of 196 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast
Like Tree6361Likes

Thread: Leann Rimes and Eddie Cibrian: the continuing fat saga

Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    Someone posted her recent pin on twitter.

Retro wifey ‏@retrowifey 20m20 minutes ago @GrinchyMcGrinch @URYerActions @1Saramac @leannrimes @Minted her latest pin pic.twitter.com/tJov9SSVAC
    Hide photo 0 replies 0 retweets 0 favorites

!
    Kinda too late to make that statement don't ya think? Has her "Baby Daddy" Found a new Baby Momma perhaps?
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Does she mean "compromise"?

Elite Member

^^ I'm sure.

Silver Member

What a freak. Really trying to drive home this 'baby girl' bullshit. I'm assuming this woman she took a picture with is a song writer. Falcor, SO PROFESSIONAL! Instead of talking about music, can't stop bringing up her nonbaby.

leannrimes
    12 hours ago
    So lovely meeting this cool chick Amy Wadge! Can't wait to write with you in London next month. Oh, Thx for the baby girl names too! Lol #letsseehowquickrumorsstartswirlingaboutmy9thbaby �� #goodlaughsaboutthecraziness
    Congrats on all your success on #thinkingoutloud

Didn't THE BOYZ already decide on a baby girl name...like a week ago? #goodlaughsaboutthecraziness

Jersey ‏@jersey_5 19m19 minutes ago

@MeowSays1 @leannrimes Mom is working. Bogus whore & dead beat dad don't work.
    0 replies 0 retweets 0 favorites
    Bogus whore.
    Kittylady likes this.

Lol she's so fucking chronic, any rumours "swirling" are started by you, Horsey, and the only place swirling them is the Daily Fail and that other chip wrapper you sell your fake pregnancy stories to.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Elite Member

Normally any negative comments I see on her Instagram get deleted. Of course, her stepmom posts stirred controversy, and people are saying nasty shit about Brandi...and funny how that deletion policy doesn't seem to be in effect.

Those posts like the one about the baby girl names kinda make me feel sorry for her, though. I mean, this is her life. This is how she gets joy. Begging for attention for this topic and pretending to find these things funny. It's kinda sad, actually.
    RealisticPerson and JWL like this.

I can't understand how Leann doesn't look at her career and life and crawl up into a ball.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    Lol she's so fucking chronic, any rumours "swirling" are started by you, Horsey, and the only place swirling them is the Daily Fail and that other chip wrapper you sell your fake pregnancy stories to.
    So she thanks someone on TWITTER for discussing baby names with her but she does not understand why there is speculation that she may have a foal in the oven? She knows what she is doing and is adding fuel to the smoldering fire. She is pathetic. Absolutely pathetic. The best part is that she probably gets excited when a worthless article comes out asking if Rimes is pregnant while referring to that tweet. Rimes will then respond "where do they get this stuff"? but privately she will be cackling because her plan worked. What a sh*tty way to live. If she could still sing she would not have to revert to this to get attention. This woman is not healthy nor happy.
    JWL and Mannys G~Ma like this.

Well, she does drink/get drunk in her closet doesn't she?
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Since it can't be said enough, your jealous hags! Leeanne is BUSY with her SUCCESSFUL CAREER! You are sitting in your offices while she is doing IMPORTANT stuff!

LeAnn Rimes Cibrian @leannrimes · 1 hour ago

It's 85 out, only February & I'm beginning to create this year's Christmas album

I love that your jealous hags still ends the tags.
    Kittylady and cherrypye like this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by WeWeLies View Post
    What a freak. Really trying to drive home this 'baby girl' bullshit. I'm assuming this woman she took a picture with is a song writer. Falcor, SO PROFESSIONAL! Instead of talking about music, can't stop bringing up her nonbaby.

leannrimes
    12 hours ago
    So lovely meeting this cool chick Amy Wadge! Can't wait to write with you in London next month. Oh, Thx for the baby girl names too! Lol #letsseehowquickrumorsstartswirlingaboutmy9thbaby 😝 #goodlaughsaboutthecraziness
    Congrats on all your success on #thinkingoutloud

Didn't THE BOYZ already decide on a baby girl name...like a week ago? #goodlaughsaboutthecraziness
    I also kinda feel bad for these people she has recently taken photos with, who probably don't expect that she's going to use them for her agenda, to stir controversy. Pretty lame of her, actually.
    WeWeLies likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
    Throwback Thursday!

Having a good time laughing it up a little to hard, then oops! A shit eating grin turns into a frown on both their faces... Ediot looks like he is about to gag after he got a whiff of her stench.

These are the best pics of the ugly beast.
    JWL likes this.
    Piss off!

Elite Member

Wow, brutal:

LeAnn Rimes Rejected From 2015 Grammys, Seen Performing In Louisiana Parking Lot On Awards’ Night - CDL Exclusive (PHOTOS) | Celeb Dirty Laundry

LeAnn Rimes Rejected From 2015 Grammys, Seen Performing In Louisiana Parking Lot On Awards’ Night – CDL Exclusive (PHOTOS)

BY CDL Intern on February 12, 2015 | 0 Comments
    Related : CDL Exclusive, Eddie Cibrian, Gossip, Hot Celebs, Hot News, LeAnn Rimes
    The night of the 57th Annual Grammy Awards, musicians, singers, and superstars lined the red carpet in Los Angeles. That was not the case for singer, LeAnn Rimes. Rimes spent last weekend’s Grammy Award evening in Louisiana…singing on a traffic median parking lot…across from a P.F. Changs. Jefferson Parish is a quiet suburb outside of the city of New Orleans; they throw a free event for suburbanites who eschew the big city and Mardi Gras. They call it “Family Gras.” Their main drag is a 6-lane road across from the local mall. On that road’s thin strip of median, next to the Interstate exits, they built a stage for their family friendly event. The sun was out, the food was fantastic, the event perfectly organized, but it was more like a company picnic, not at all similar to Mardi Gras – and no comparison to the 57th Grammy Awards. Before the show, Rimes hid out in the small portable lavatory trailer parked in the moving traffic on both sides of the median stage. She then stepped out in what can only be called “Daisy Dukes,” ankle boots, and an un-hemmed mid-drift top. Family. Friendly. Event. Jeans of the full-length variety would have been a better choice. After posing for photos with a few fans, Rimes rolled her loose ripped shorts even higher before taking the stage. There was no band. Rimes reminded fans that she was singing at age 11, and had a hit song once, but there she was, on Grammy Night, in a narrow parking lot. Her 2nd husband, actor Eddie Cibrian, was nowhere in sight. Her singing was better than expected, but her narcissistic offhand comments between songs, followed by her own laughter (the audience didn’t laugh with her), made for an oddly disjointed performance. I’d like to say I couldn’t see up her shorts, but unfortunately it was hit or miss. I watched tremulously as the hundred or so grannies in the first few rows looked up at the stage and prayed the setting sun blinded them to LeAnn’s inappropriate choice of attire or at least that she had waxed recently. Rimes talked a lot. She likes to talk between songs, about herself mostly, how talented she is, and about her perceived past accomplishments and stardom. Note: Rimes has no record label. She especially likes to talk about her Grammy awards, which she mentioned several times, just in case we forgot. Yes, LeAnn Rimes, at age 14, won two Grammy awards in 1997. Per the Grammy’s website, she won Best New Artist and Best Female Country Vocal Performance in 1997, a nod to her youth, and her cover of the late great Patsy Cline’s mega hit recording, “Blue”. That was 18 years ago. Event staff related that Rimes was booked to sing for an hour and half. But, as predicted by a disgruntled audience member, she sang for just under an hour with an encore of “Amazing Grace.” At that time, I was already retrieving my take-out from P. F. Changs but could still hear and see her clearly a few yards away. I had heard enough, and was afraid I had also seen too much. Real Mardi Gras is in full swing in New Orleans proper. Celebrities, socialites, and debutantes are gearing up for the city’s secret masquerade balls, parties, and parades. Numerous big names are already in town or winging in to perform. LeAnn Rimes isn’t one of them. LeAnn Rimes wasn’t participating in Mardi Gras proper, and I’d wager she wasn’t invited to the Grammy Awards either. PLEASE HELP CDL GROW, SHARE on FACEBOOK and TWEET THIS POST!

Image credits to C

Thread Information