Page 49 of 196 FirstFirst ... 394546474849505152535999149 ... LastLast
Like Tree6361Likes

Thread: Leann Rimes and Eddie Cibrian: the continuing fat saga

Quote Originally Posted by spinmonkey View Post
    Taking a very rare, brief moment for myself while waiting on sushi takeout.

I can't even digest that statement.

Queen LeAnn, so desired and needed that there are a thousand hands tugging her apron in every direction. She selfies her gaping maw into her camera constantly. She gets paps to snap shots of her and engages them to follow her, makes comments on twitter meant to engage attention to herself, sticks her nose into things that are none of her business, is purposely tethered to her spouse with a couple of kids velcro'd into the scene when she needs them for image manipulation...but...

she only gets this brief, RARE moment for herself?...WTF???

ETA: Sorry Trixie, I took too long to post as I had to leave for the moment, and you beat me to it, we agree She's crazy! Martyr complex?!

PS, I am in an area where sushi really isn't eaten much, can it be in warmer cali. temps for very long? I really don't know, I thought sushi had to be kept ice cold...do they give little sushi ice packs to put in bag for drive home? stupid question, I know LOL
    LOVE your post. So true.
    JWL likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by puravidacostarica View Post
    So Kiki's twitter says they are heading back to London in a month. Eddie must be soooooo excited!
    Yup he can plan for her absence. How awesome for him. Hope he takes advantage.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by RattyRaccoon View Post
    Yup he can plan for her absence. How awesome for him. Hope he takes advantage.
    Hope someone takes pics of him taking advantage
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

[QUOTEThat awkward moment when you're hoping she doesn't back her rump up far enough to discover the boner you have for the chick across the room...][/QUOTE]

Or if she accidentally sharts while backed up against you!

I'm on my phone and can't manage the technology to even copy & paste, much less provide a link, but I just read on TV Line that NBC has "hit the pause button" on Eddie's new show. How long before it becomes all about Leann- either she ruined it with her craziness or ..... mercy, I don't know...Ediot couldn't bear the separations?

^Here you go.

Scoop: NBC's Monica Potter Comedy Is DOA (For Now, At Least)

NBC and Parenthood star Monica Potterare getting a divorce. Or is it a trial separation?

Either way, the Peacock network has decided not to move forward with its untitled comedy pilot starring Potter and exec-procuced by Ellen DeGeneres, TVLine has learned.

According to multiple sources, NBC and Warner Bros. (the studio behind the project) mutually agreed to put the pause button on the potential series for creative reasons, with an eye towards redeveloping it next season.

The multi-cam project revolved around Potter’s Bridget, whose dating life is complicated by her busy family and her three ex-husbands (played by Eddie Cibrian, Donald Faison and Rory Scovel).

The pilot was penned by I Hate My Teenage Daughter creators Sherry Bilsing-Graham and Ellen Kreamer.

Scoop: NBC’s Monica Potter Comedy Is DOA (For Now, At Least) | TVLine
    lindsaywhit likes this.
    We all like to think we're so special. But in the end, we all do the same stupid shit. - Dennis Miller

Thanks!

lol...I doubt this can be pinned on LeAnn but aww poor Eddie. Here he is actually trying to work for a change, and the show doesn't even make it to the pilot. Here's another article which says if it ever does make it, there will probably be casting changes. Oh well.

NBC’s Monica Potter Comedy Pilot Rolled

by Nellie Andreeva tip
    March 24, 2015 5:15pm

NBC
    and Warner Bros. TV have opted not to proceed with production on their multi-camera comedy pilot starring Parenthood alumna Monica Potter. The project, from creators Sherry Bilsing-Graham and Ellen Kreamer, has instead been pushed to next season.

The decision was made after the comedy had undergone a table read and a run-through as it was gearing up for taping. I hear the consensus between the studio and the network was that the project in its current form didn’t live up to its potential and that it would benefit from redevelopment. The pilot has been pushed to next season, though it is possible to be made off-cycle. As the comedy is reworked, it likely will undergo casting changes, though all that is TBD at the moment.
    Related
    Loosely based on Potter’s life, the untitled project stars the actress as Bridget, a woman who juggles her busy family life as well as her three ex-husbands — which proves to be difficult when she starts dating again. In the scrapped pilot, Bridget’s three exes were to be played by Eddie Cibrian, Donald Faison and Rory Scovel, with Josh Hopkins playing her current love interest. WBTV produces with Ellen DeGeneres’ studio-based A Very Good Production.

http://deadline.com/2015/03/monica-potter-comedy-pilot-rolled-nbc-pushed-1201398120/

These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

It doesn't sound like it's Leann's fault, it sounds like Eddie's.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

Sounds like there was zero chemistry going on during those table readings. Not surprised with Ediot in the mix. Donald Fiason is very talented in my opinion and also Monica Potter. I know she's gotten a bad wrap for years for looking like a some Julia Roberts knock-off but I've always thought she was unfairly targeted. Too bad for them. Ediot needs to swallow his pride if thats the reason he is not taking more minor supporting roles on sitcoms or dramas. It's more steady work if he works on an established hit show rather then putting all his eggs in one basket for a pilot. My actor friend who guest-starred on a hit Disney sitcom as the school principle last season must have made a good impression on the producers because his guest role is now a recurring supporting role. But then again my friend is a charming, hard-working, funny talented guy so I'm not surprised he continues to land work. Ediot reads like a smarmy, un-funny wet rag on film so off to the pilot dumping ground he goes......Wewe must be very happy though. He's back to house husband role.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Elite Member

I thought Eddie's show was in it's 4th season, or is this a different show? I'm confused and too lazy to google. I just find it difficult to believe that Eddie had two jobs - even for a very brief moment.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by idunno View Post
    I thought Eddie's show was in it's 4th season, or is this a different show? I'm confused and too lazy to google. I just find it difficult to believe that Eddie had two jobs - even for a very brief moment.
    Two different shows.
    idunno likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    Sounds like there was zero chemistry going on during those table readings. Not surprised with Ediot in the mix. Donald Fiason is very talented in my opinion and also Monica Potter.
    I also think that Donald Faison is funny, and I quickly googled the other guy's standup and I was cracking up right away, so it MUST have been Eddie. I've seen him on their reality show try to be funny and he always fell flat. I actually found Leann to be the more charming one.

czb

^^^ or it could be a weak script, or the lunar cycle. tv pilots get scrapped all the time.
    sluce, Kittylady and CornFlakegrl like this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by llamamama View Post
    I also think that Donald Faison is funny, and I quickly googled the other guy's standup and I was cracking up right away, so it MUST have been Eddie. I've seen him on their reality show try to be funny and he always fell flat. I actually found Leann to be the more charming one.
    They don't scrap a show because of one sleazy, no talent actor. They just replace that person. The show just sucked. End of. I mean, they hired Eddie Cibrian...clearly it was pretty low quality.

Thread Information