Page 47 of 196 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950515797147 ... LastLast
Like Tree6361Likes

Thread: Leann Rimes and Eddie Cibrian: the continuing fat saga

Why has no one mentioned how fucking UGLY that bikini is? The blue one is slightly better because at least the fringing doesn't look like a wild animal has torn strips of flesh from her hips.
    RealisticPerson and greysfang like this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    Why has no one mentioned how fucking UGLY that bikini is? The blue one is slightly better because at least the fringing doesn't look like a wild animal has torn strips of flesh from her hips.

well it's not practical, a definite choking hazard for those under 4
    Bombshell likes this.

My 10 yr old, 9 yr old and 4 yr old sons love sushi. They all eat them with wasabi and chopsticks. The older two even roll them themselves. But my 6 yr old daughter hates it so much she sits in the other room when we eat it screaming her head off the whole time. So it could go either way.
    spinmonkey likes this.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian share a kiss at his son Mason's soccer game in LA* | Daily Mail Online

Eyes on the ball! LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian share a kiss as they watch his son Mason’s soccer game on the sidelines
    By MailOnline Reporter
    Published: 21:07 EST, 22 March 2015 | Updated: 03:17 EST, 23 March 2015

They were there to support Eddie Cibrian's son Mason.

But LeAnn Rimes and her husband of three years found it hard to keep their concentration on the game as they watched the 11-year-old's soccer game in Los Angeles on Sunday.

The 32-year-old country singer and the 41-year-old actor shared a kiss as they sat arm-in-arm on the grassy field.

Lovebirds: LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian were spotted sharing a kiss while watching his son Mason's soccer game in Los Angeles on Sunday

Stealing the spotlight: The 32-year-old country singer made a glamorous fashion statement donning a backless printed maxi dress for the outing

LeAnn made a glamorous fashion statement donning a backless printed maxi dress for the outing.

The blonde beauty wore her long tresses around her shoulders and covered her eyes with oversized sunglasses.

The stepmother to Eddie's two sons completed her look with a pair of strappy sandals.

Was that a goal? LeAnn was attentive of the match, keeping her eye on the ball

Just the two of them: The married couple only had eyes for each other

Family outing: Jake camped out with his father as he handed LeAnn a bottle of water

Off they go: LeAnn began folding up their colourful blanket as they started packing up

Father-son moment: 'Sweet Daddy Love! #Sundaysoccer This kiddo kicked butt playing goalie. I think he found his golden position'

Full article and more pictures:
    LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian share a kiss at his son Mason's soccer game in LA* | Daily Mail Online

Elite Member

They were really working the D-List pap stroll this weekend - there's at least two more events they were posing for over on DM. All I know is, those are some ugly fucking sunglasses.

PS: does she have Rickets?
    RealisticPerson likes this.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

LeAnn Rimes cosies up to Eddie Cibrian at charity concert | Daily Mail Online

LeAnn Rimes does country chic in patterned maxidress and suede jacket as she cosies up to husband Eddie Cibrian at charity concert
    By Kate Thomas for MailOnline
    Published: 03:30 EST, 23 March 2015 | Updated: 09:27 EST, 23 March 2015

Their four-year marriage hasn't been without controversy.

But LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian proved their critics wrong by putting on a public display of affection on Sunday at the Project Angel Food presents 'in concert with Andrew von Oeyen' event in Malibu, California.

The couple, who fell for each other while they were both married to other people, proved they're still crazy for each other as they cosied up at the charity night.

Date night: Eddie Cibrian and LeAnn Rimes struck a pose at the Project Angel Food presents 'in concert with Andrew von Oeyen' event in Malibu, California on Sunday

The 32-year-old country singer was looking lovely in a laid-back look, comprising a patterned maxidress and a suede khaki jacket.

LeAnn paired the look with flat sandals and a long necklace, with her blonde locks worn down straight.

Eddie, 41, donned a co-ordinating outfit, making the most of his muscular frame in a cream knit and khaki trousers, and accessorising with a funky hat.

Laid-back look: The country singer looked effortlessly cool in her patterned maxi and suede jacket

Smitten: The couple, who tied the knot in 2001, were very tactile with one another at the charity concert

The duo looked excited about doing their bit for charity at the event, with all profits going towards LA-based non-profit organisation Project Angel Food, which provides free meals for people affected by HIV/AIDS.

LeAnn and Eddie have been spending plenty of quality time together since their tell-all VH1 reality series, LeAnn & Eddie, wasn't renewed for a second series.

Their outing comes shortly after her ex-husband Dean Sheremet gave a new interview about the 'f**king disaster' of his marital breakdown.

He's behind you! LeAnn seemed oblivious to the fact Eddie was pulling silly faces behind her back

Doing their bit: The duo got stuck into helping Project Angel Food, which provides free meals for people affected by HIV/AIDS in Los Angeles

Dean recalled his first impressions of 'schmoozer' Eddie, who met LeAnn on the set of made-for-TV movie Northern Lights in 2009, while he was still married to The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills star Brandi Glanville.

He also offered his opinion on LeAnn, telling Fishwrapper: 'She really lives on the adoration of others.

'Shes one of the most talented people Ive ever met, has the most incredible voice, shes flawless.

'But she got away from doing that and it breaks my heart.'

United: LeAnn showed no signs of being affected by her ex-husband Dean Sheremet's recent tell-all interview

Ripping up the rules: LeAnn later changed into a pair of dramatically-torn jeans as she and Eddie headed for a dinner date at Six restaurant in Calabasas

Keeping it casual: The singer teamed her ripped jeans with a grey leather jacket, a floral vest and a fringed shoulder bag as the couple wandered along hand-in-hand

LeAnn Rimes cosies up to Eddie Cibrian at charity concert | Daily Mail Online

I see she has gotten to the hairdresser to get those pesky natural light blond roots darkened again. She must get her eyebrows darkened to match when she gets her color done.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

FFS the fringe!!! Don't get me wrong, I love fringe but it's like bacon. MODERATION people. I bet the other soccer moms were thrilled Wewe was in London for 10 days, they got one pap free weekend. JFC she was barley home 24 hours before she made the DM/pap call so they would show up for Sunday's game.
    RealisticPerson and Butterfly like this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Elite Member

Looks like a pretty classy event, what with the handy roll of paper towels and all.
    faithanne, BrickHouse and Zooyork like this.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    FFS the fringe!!! Don't get me wrong, I love fringe but it's like bacon. MODERATION people. I bet the other soccer moms were thrilled Wewe was in London for 10 days, they got one pap free weekend. JFC she was barley home 24 hours before she made the DM/pap call so they would show up for Sunday's game.
    Staring into the Gaping Pit of Nostrils has addled your brain. Repeat after me: there is no such thing as too much bacon.

I have been trying to figure out, is Ed wearing velour soccer mom track/sweat pants at the soccer game?
    Cinnamon*Girl likes this.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Annie B View Post
    I have been trying to figure out, is Ed wearing velour soccer mom track/sweat pants at the soccer game?
    Yep. He's clearly trying the driven to divorce by sweatpants tactic.
    Clubber Lang and Gossiplover like this.

^ It's not going to work. Nothing will shake the Klingon.

Does the cool bag say Yeti on it?
    PecanPie and dilligaf like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Yes, it does. they're an very pricey brand of cooler sold here. That one probably runs around $300

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

So Ed traded in the old used one for something worth more money? Typical.

PecanPie likes this.

Thread Information