Page 46 of 196 FirstFirst ... 364243444546474849505696146 ... LastLast
Like Tree6361Likes

Thread: Leann Rimes and Eddie Cibrian: the continuing fat saga

Bronze Member

Taking a very rare, brief moment for myself while waiting on sushi takeout. Taking home sushi for my 3 loves ❤️ They are going to be so happy ��❤️... Me too!! #Malibu #Nobu #homesweethome #familytime #sunshine #beachlife #waves

Huh. I thought one of the kids was ill and therefore with Mom?

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by RealisticPerson View Post
    Wait...I thought LeAnn was in the UK for ten days. Did she cut her trip short?
    Quote Originally Posted by Clubber Lang View Post
    Yeah she must have, there's no way that was ten days already. She probably came home early to "surprise" Eddie.
    She left on the 11th, so she actually stayed for 10 days. I want to say, she has begun taking her career more seriously, but she probably just thinks that the people she went to work with are worthy of her (imagined) A list status. Plus the trip came out of her and Eddie's combined wealth, so she had to make the most of it. No record deal so far, but maybe a future hit.

Elite Member

Damn. It feels like those ten days were over in a flash. Well good for her giving it an honest go for once, though I don't expect her to stick to her newfound work ethic.
    The interview Dean did recently really shone a light on why LeAnn's so fucking lazy and absent when it comes to work- in her previous marriage she had her husband there to wrangle her in, get her to gigs/recording sessions on time, spoon feed her step-by-step PR instruction, etc. The biggest difference it seems is that Dean not only assisted her every step of the way but also never left her side so she didn't have to worry about her husband's potential wandering eye.
    MeAnn is so needy and insecure that with Eddie being an "actor" who has to stay home in LA for work as well as being a known man whore, she's probably driven to a constant state of distraction and can't keep her shit in check.
    This woman married the worst possible type of man for someone like her (needy and clingy) and the craziest part is that she consciously picked him over her nice guy husband.
    Honeythorn, rollo, Trixie and 3 others like this.

re the sushi thing - kids love sushi train here and lots of families go out for happy hour when the plates are cheaper. What kid wouldn't want their food delivered on a rotating track?
    idunno, Bombshell and Serendipity like this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

True but this sushi is being hand delivered for the kids in a box of whine.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

i'm taking a moment for myself, which i feel the need to broadcast over twitter.

wtf? it must have taken her longer than a moment to hashtag all those words.

Silver Member puravidacostarica's Avatar

So Kiki's twitter says they are heading back to London in a month. Eddie must be soooooo excited!
    firebrat1229 likes this.
    (Upon seeing a former lover for the first time in years) "I thought I told you to wait in the car." - Tallulah Bankhead

Quote Originally Posted by Clubber Lang View Post
    Damn. It feels like those ten days were over in a flash. Well good for her giving it an honest go for once, though I don't expect her to stick to her newfound work ethic.
    The interview Dean did recently really shone a light on why LeAnn's so fucking lazy and absent when it comes to work- in her previous marriage she had her husband there to wrangle her in, get her to gigs/recording sessions on time, spoon feed her step-by-step PR instruction, etc. The biggest difference it seems is that Dean not only assisted her every step of the way but also never left her side so she didn't have to worry about her husband's potential wandering eye.
    MeAnn is so needy and insecure that with Eddie being an "actor" who has to stay home in LA for work as well as being a known man whore, she's probably driven to a constant state of distraction and can't keep her shit in check.
    This woman married the worst possible type of man for someone like her (needy and clingy) and the craziest part is that she consciously picked him over her nice guy husband.
    Exactly...she went from Daddy Wilbur controlling her every move to Dean taking care of her. Without that daddy/manager figure, and left to her own devices, she is floundering.

Quote Originally Posted by Annika View Post
    i'm taking a moment for myself, which i feel the need to broadcast over twitter.

wtf? it must have taken her longer than a moment to hashtag all those words.
    ^ IKR? Kinda defeats the purpose of taking a moment for oneself, no?

And ok, I stand corrected on the sushi. I just know I wouldn't have touched it at that age. But of course if Brandi proclaimed their love for it, LeAnn has to then broadcast that she's buying it for them. She's so predictable.
    Clubber Lang likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

It's not a "moment to herself" if she's tweeting about it. It's a moment shared with her ten Twitter fans.

Quote Originally Posted by CommonTaleOfWoe View Post
    Taking a very rare, brief moment for myself while waiting
    on sushi takeout. Taking home sushi for my 3 loves ❤️ They are going to be so happy ��❤️... Me too!! #Malibu #Nobu #homesweethome #familytime #sunshine #beachlife #waves

Huh. I thought one of the kids was ill and therefore with Mom?
    A brief moment to herself is Leann speak for no one picked me up at the airport or made me chalk notes of love so I'm making a pit stop to bring dinner home to my lazy husband. My guess she made a stop at Carl's Jr.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Elite Member

Okay, so when I first saw this tweet from L, I figured that she just got some new stuff sent to her, for free, from this company. I guess I was wrong. Boy these twitter sleuths are good:

Is she going on another bikini tour? LOL. I guess Eddie and Lizzie are due another vacation.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

I don't know if my eyes can take all of the upcoming bikini selfies featuring an ugly grinch that has a bowel control problem.
    Piss off!

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gossiplover View Post
    I don't know if my eyes can take all of the upcoming bikini selfies featuring an ugly grinch that has a bowel control problem.
    She's making it easy for you - that light coloured bikini will alert you immediately as to where you need to avert your eyes from sharts. She is always thinking about her fans.
    Gossiplover likes this.

Wait, I thought self-proclaimed professional bikini model Leeanne was now a bikini designer and her personally designed line was going ot be out soon? Under her Angelfish fashion line label, soon to be empire?

Thread Information