Page 45 of 196 FirstFirst ... 354142434445464748495595145 ... LastLast
Like Tree6361Likes

Thread: Leann Rimes and Eddie Cibrian: the continuing fat saga

Elite Member

I have to file this under 'who is more delusional, L or her fans?

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    She is a sad little clone.
    Sadder still, she's cloning crazy
    RealisticPerson and rollo like this.

Just caught up with this mammoth thread, thankfully I had some lager and a full pack of cigarettes to keep me going!

I had no idea Leann was in the UK! I think most people around my age *28* would know of her, Can't Fight the Moonlight was very popular here as was How Do I Live?. I can't imagine her being able to do any big concerts here though, come to think of it she probably wouldn't be able to gig in moderate sized places either because I can't imagine she has a large enough fan base here to be able to do that.

A teeny, tiny part of me does feel a bit sorry for her but the reason her career has stopped seems to be down to her laziness. I genuinely think she believes that she is an A List Celebrity and that the tiny shows she cancelled on time after time are beneath her. If she is trying to forge a career here in the UK she will have to put time and effort in, something which I don't think she'd be prepared to do. She's made life so difficult for herself with her constant cancelling of gigs, if I owned a venue I would be reluctant to hire her as I'd be afraid she'd pull out. If I were a fan I'd be dubious about spending money on tickets in case she didn't show.

It seems like she is in her own little bubble, buoyed by the 'fans' she has on Twitter and all their arse licking antics, she just doesn't seem to realise that she's probably lost a hell of a lot of fans by cancelling gigs left, right and centre. I think as far as her career is concerned, she's pissed on her chips.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    One of the more fun catches was of Potter’s Valentine’s Day chalkboard message. Potter writes dainty chalk messages and inspirational quotes to her family, husband, and fans. There was a special chalkboard message on Valentines Day. Instantly, LeAnn began mimicking not only the practice, but also some of the messages themselves, including the Valentine’s message that gave her away. Now, Rimes is traveling with a chalkboard and posting messages daily from London. Many also seem far too similar to singer Taylor Swift’s own chalkboard messages.
    I knew about the chalkboard that Eddie 'made' for her that turned out to be from a store but this part slipped by me. Bitch is unhinged!

Also funds must be tighter than we thought for LeAnn - there hasn't been anything new about her in the Daily Fail for a couple of days now. Now if only the same could be said for the Kardashian's...
    RealisticPerson and rollo like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Elite Member

I guess E didn't pick her up from the airport:

leannrimes 5 minutes ago
    Taking a very rare, brief moment for myself while waiting on sushi takeout. Taking home sushi for my 3 loves ❤️ They are going to be so happy ��❤️... Me too!! #Malibu #Nobu #homesweethome #familytime #sunshine #beachlife #waves

Oh, and here is one of E at his new job:

Rachael Jones ‏@1970Rachael 2h2 hours ago leann rimes is not going to like this. look who's seated next to monica.

Zooyork and RattyRaccoon like this.

Wait...I thought LeAnn was in the UK for ten days. Did she cut her trip short?

Elite Member

Yeah she must have, there's no way that was ten days already. She probably came home early to "surprise" Eddie.
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

Elite Member

I think she left on the 10th. Then again, as intelligent as she is, she might not know how many days she was supposed to be there.

Quote Originally Posted by dksnj View Post
    "If not for the nose and short legs"
    How dare you! Those are toned pins if ever a pin has been toned.
    Clubber Lang, dksnj and Bombshell like this.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    I guess E didn't pick her up from the airport:

leannrimes 5 minutes ago
    Taking a very rare, brief moment for myself while waiting on sushi takeout. Taking home sushi for my 3 loves ❤️ They are going to be so happy ��❤️... Me too!! #Malibu #Nobu #homesweethome #familytime #sunshine #beachlife #waves

And one of the comments on her instagram post says, "jannyjo Wow! You fly all the way from London today and still have to be the one to get dinner! Eddie isn't a very considerate husband!"

Classic! lol
    rollo, WeWeLies, idunno and 3 others like this.
    "Never wrap it up, never pull out. Just grind up the morning after pill in her scrambled eggs at sunrise, she'll appreciate that you made her breakfast."

I know it's LA and all, but who gets their kids sushi for dinner? And what kids that age would eat it?

oh, and ya gotta love the "taking a very rare, brief moment for myself" As if her whole life doesn't revolve around herself? *rolleyes* Yeah that LeAnn, such a giver.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Taking a very rare, brief moment for myself while waiting on sushi takeout.

I can't even digest that statement.

Queen LeAnn, so desired and needed that there are a thousand hands tugging her apron in every direction. She selfies her gaping maw into her camera constantly. She gets paps to snap shots of her and engages them to follow her, makes comments on twitter meant to engage attention to herself, sticks her nose into things that are none of her business, is purposely tethered to her spouse with a couple of kids velcro'd into the scene when she needs them for image manipulation...but...

she only gets this brief, RARE moment for herself?...WTF???

ETA: Sorry Trixie, I took too long to post as I had to leave for the moment, and you beat me to it, we agree She's crazy! Martyr complex?!

PS, I am in an area where sushi really isn't eaten much, can it be in warmer cali. temps for very long? I really don't know, I thought sushi had to be kept ice cold...do they give little sushi ice packs to put in bag for drive home? stupid question, I know LOL
    Last edited by spinmonkey; March 20th, 2015 at 11:39 PM. Reason: posted same thoughts as trixie
    Trixie, rollo, needmeds and 1 others like this.
    Drive-by poster

Elite Member

Last week (maybe earlier this week?) B posted a pic of her son eating sushi & said how much he loved it.
    rollo and spinmonkey like this.

Sushi will survive a 20 min. drive. But yeah I don't know any kids who are super into eating sushi for dinner.
    Just Kill Me and spinmonkey like this.

Not defending the crazy martyr, but we eat sushi fairly regularly and my daughter loves it. She eats everything we do, including sashimi. She doesn't like the really spicy stuff though. Her school even has sushi days once per month, where they order in sushi for lunch. She's six.

Maybe leann is just setting herself up to get a bad case of food poisoning so she doesn't have to "work" lol!
    spinmonkey likes this.

Thread Information