Page 41 of 196 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344455191141 ... LastLast
Like Tree6361Likes

Thread: Leann Rimes and Eddie Cibrian: the continuing fat saga

Her app? Who would want that taking up space on their phone? This bitch needs a reality check.
    “Cigarettes and coffee: an alcoholic's best friend!”
    ~Gerard Way

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by RealisticPerson View Post
    There's still no mention of Eddie in the Baby Daddy IMDB cast. Did LeAnn already get him fired by showing up on set? Isn't she going to be in the UK for something like 10 days? She's actually going away for that long, and leaving him alone (if he's filming)? Or did she get him fired so she can drag him along?
    Hmm. I'm not really sure but I imagine he has such a small role that he's not on the cast list... That'd be a pretty big fuck up to mention he's filming the show if he's not actually in it. Then again it is US Weekly.
    RealisticPerson likes this.
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

Silver Member puravidacostarica's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Clubber Lang View Post
    Hmm. I'm not really sure but I imagine he has such a small role that he's not on the cast list... That'd be a pretty big fuck up to mention he's filming the show if he's not actually in it. Then again it is US Weekly.
    Believe it or not, but a one-time appearance as a janitor on that show merited a mention on the IMDB cast page for Baby Daddy. But I guess, if IMDB does not stand for "Internet Movie Dirt Bags", then Eddie might not be mentioned.
    (Upon seeing a former lover for the first time in years) "I thought I told you to wait in the car." - Tallulah Bankhead

Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    Yeah, I guess she wants to increase her app purchases - it's free, but evidently not that many people have downloaded it. She probably thinks that her haters will get it to keep track of her.
    I wonder how long she'll stay off Twitter if she doesn't get enough attention.
    I'm sure it will go by the wayside like her exclusive, paid for site. She can't resist inflicting her TWATterings on the world, reminding us all of her charmed life and her amazing love story. Does that site still exist?
    It's like you ate too much crazy then puked it all over a post and hit submit - Nancydrew

Gold Member

Nope. It was taken down about a year after it's debut-guess she was worried that there wouldn't be any renewals. It was kind of pathetic that her "blog" was a few sentences every other month and she almost never showed up there. There were only maybe 50 identifiable people on there. Eddiot wasn't a member.

Bronze Member

Is she really in London? There's nothing at all in the Daily Fail. Mind you, it's a bit cold here to be getting her toned pins out, and the DM tends to concentrate on Lindsey Lohan in London.
    Cinnamon*Girl likes this.

Elite Member

Apparently she's in London to write music with two guys (and Darrell). One of the guys has written for Ed Sheeran and 1Direction, and was nominated for a Grammy (recently, unlike Leann ). So I guess she's finally realised, that she is not America's sweetheart, that people don't want to see her twue love on tv, and instead decided to take her music career seriously and go for an actual hit.
    Whenever I read that so-and-so is writing music with such-and-such, I always wonder who pays. I'm sure Leann has paid for the trip to London herself, but who pays for the studio, and who pays the two British guys' time? Do the song writers pay for their own time and hope for a pay back when/if the song becomes a hit?

ETA:
    And since today is Mother's Day in the UK, Leann just couldn't help herself.

LeAnn Rimes Cibrian @leannrimes · 46 min for 46 minutter siden

Happy Mum's Day to all my UK loves! Bio, Step, Adoptive, Foster, Guardian... Any woman helping raise and love a child

Last edited by idunno; March 15th, 2015 at 07:09 AM.
    RattyRaccoon likes this.

Oh, I'm sure she'd like an actual hit (especially since Dean pointed out in his interview that she hasn't had one since they split) but I really have to think at this point money is becoming an issue in her marriage. I'm not saying she's broke because I have no clue what kind of money she still has, but it's been five years now and no way have they earned anything close to what they're spending. I think she had big Lucy and Desi dreams with the reality gig but we know how that panned out. How much longer can they last with her lawn chair tour money and his occasional bit movie part? I mean, even Eddie is apparently actively seeking work now! That speaks volumes.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Bronze Member

Uh Oh! Eddie needs to take the first flight to London cause Lele is hurt! Predictable as usual.

leannrimes

1 hour ago
    Swollen foot #ice We've walked miles!! #LeInLondon#workworkwork I don't know what I've done but I know my foot is jacked. #Irishwhisky ??? We're close enough to #St.Patrick'sDay Yeah?! Still have biz to do even on#Sunday 10 days are packed! #goodpacked

Good lord this girl is drunk. How much hashtags do you need?
    WeWeLies, rollo and llamamama like this.

Elite Member

Maybe she'll come back with a record contract.

#goodpacked? WTF is that? She's gone hashtag insane.
    Trixie and llamamama like this.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

^^I think she means she's busy, but in a good way....

Their lifestyle might be cheaper if she didn't have to drag Lizzie and Co around and she and Eddie could just be a gruesome twosome. I know Eddie would prefer that!
    RattyRaccoon likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Elite Member

You better not imply that people in the UK don't know who she is. Her hits are known all over the world.

mrjasonstreet Have fun! I need to go back soon. Does anyone recognize you there? @leannrimes My friends in England don't know any country music. Boo...

leannrimes Yes, they do. @mrjasonstreet my hits have never been considered "country" here since contemporary country music didn't exist here when I started.
    Zooyork and RattyRaccoon like this.

Elite Member

Her incessant need to call mom's "biomom" really grates on me. And anyway, a mom is a mom is a mom. Stepmom, foster mom, etc., just wish everyone a happy mothers day and be done with it. Jeebus.
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

Thread Information