Page 40 of 196 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243445090140 ... LastLast
Like Tree6361Likes

Thread: Leann Rimes and Eddie Cibrian: the continuing fat saga

I don't get this whole "Eveleigh Rose" thing. I've never looked at it, but she's been busted so many times that I assume it's obviously her. What's her motivation to keep it going? Seems it totally blows the lid off her happpeee happpeee life persona.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    I don't get this whole "Eveleigh Rose" thing. I've never looked at it, but she's been busted so many times that I assume it's obviously her. What's her motivation to keep it going? Seems it totally blows the lid off her happpeee happpeee life persona.
    I also don't get it. I can understand the concept behind Pinterest, what I don't get is why she made her account public, and why she continues to keep it public.
    Zooyork likes this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by llamamama View Post
    I also don't get it. I can understand the concept behind Pinterest, what I don't get is why she made her account public, and why she continues to keep it public.
    Attention is her drug of choice.

An alter ego is common in Hollywood stars, and she may feel this Eveleigh Rose is a "safe place" for her to go and be the real person she is not allowed to be in her true life.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by South Lake View Post
    Yes, Leann pins quotes on Pinterest under Eveleigh Rose, and the next day writes them on her chalkboard. I see it Every Day. She doesn't claim authorship of the quotes though, amazingly. If there was any ever doubt that Eveleigh was Leann, that should solve it.

She pinned some pretty sad quotes today, though. Such as, "I hope you learn to hope again" and "It's time to move on." Wonder if those will be on #chalktalk tomorrow?

I'm sure those comments are aimed at Dean. She posted something about song lyrics she loved, "forgive and live and move on." I think someone convinced her to stop arguing with her detractors and just post positive crap. Maybe her management finally got to her. She did respond, with an "lol" when someone insulted Brandi, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by dilligaf View Post
    An alter ego is common in Hollywood stars, and she may feel this Eveleigh Rose is a "safe place" for her to go and be the real person she is not allowed to be in her true life.
    That is such a nice and sweet way of saying "she's a fucking looney tune". At least that's how I see it.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

There's still no mention of Eddie in the Baby Daddy IMDB cast. Did LeAnn already get him fired by showing up on set? Isn't she going to be in the UK for something like 10 days? She's actually going away for that long, and leaving him alone (if he's filming)? Or did she get him fired so she can drag him along?

Silver Member puravidacostarica's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RealisticPerson View Post
    There's still no mention of Eddie in the Baby Daddy IMDB cast. Did LeAnn already get him fired by showing up on set? Isn't she going to be in the UK for something like 10 days? She's actually going away for that long, and leaving him alone (if he's filming)? Or did she get him fired so she can drag him along?
    I've seen photos of Kiki and Barrell with LeAnn in an airport lounge on their way to London (#LeinLondon -- gag, her self-created hashtag for this trip). But no sign of Eddie. I'm sure LeAnn made sure to attach her GPS tracking device to his Harley and other vehicles before she left. And she may not miss him that much....she did take her traveling chalkboard with her, after all.
    (Upon seeing a former lover for the first time in years) "I thought I told you to wait in the car." - Tallulah Bankhead

Bronze Member

Is she really going to be in London for 10 days without him?!! Oh man. She is going to be in panic mode. I'm expecting a lot of drunken and manic tweets
    Honeythorn likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenGirlie View Post
    I'm expecting a lot of drunken and manic tweets
    That's what happened last time she was there, remember? That photographer, Sarah Hertle, made some crack about Brandi, and that started Leann on an epic two day, cross-continent drunken Twitter rampage against Brandi. I think that was also the trip where she dropped a weight on her finger (punched a wall) and had to get a new wedding ring because she bent the band on her old one by by banging it on microphones (throwing it at Ed and losing it). I wonder how she'll up the fun this trip.

Elite Member

What is she doing in London, concerts?

Here's what she has on her Facebook page, so guess if people want to keep up with her now, they need to get her APP.
    Does this mean she will no longer be posting two thousand times a day on Twitter? Not sure how her app works. Can you only follow her on Twitter with it? You're out of the LeAnn loop if you don't have it? Anyone want to join her on this exciting, creative journey????

London, here I come! Starting today I'll be sharing photos, videos & messages from my trip to London exclusively through my new app. Join me on my exciting, creative journey!
    iPhone http://bit.ly/1Beo5IR
    Android http://bit.ly/1BfMgqj

She also mentions that she will be sharing exclusive messages and "photos of journals" on her new exciting free app endeavor. I'd be tempted to download if it didn't show up as a number to be used to gauge interest in her career and popularity. So ya, even if free no thanks.

I'm just stopping in to see if these douche bags have divorced yet. I see they're still together. Carry on.
    Mrs P likes this.
    “Cigarettes and coffee: an alcoholic's best friend!”
    ~Gerard Way

Elite Member

Yeah, I guess she wants to increase her app purchases - it's free, but evidently not that many people have downloaded it. She probably thinks that her haters will get it to keep track of her.
    I wonder how long she'll stay off Twitter if she doesn't get enough attention.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

Thread Information