Page 36 of 196 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839404686136 ... LastLast
Like Tree6361Likes

Thread: Leann Rimes and Eddie Cibrian: the continuing fat saga

I just read Dean's online interview. I didn't get 'bitter' at all. From what bit he did reveal, he was pretty generous toward her IMO. Has enormous respect for her talent and obviously feels as many of us do that it's a tragedy how she's let her career go to pot. (of course he put it much more diplomatically than this!)

I think even to this day he knows her better than anyone else. And he obviously had Eddie's number right away. Very insightful.

I'm also glad he didn't do Brandi's podcast (or whatever). The sole 'class act' in this whole sordid shitty-movie-of-the-week drama.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Bronze Member

I sorta agree with witch and czb. I read the whole interview, and liked it, but I don't think "bitter" is the right way to describe his sentiment towards Leann. To me, it was more a long-standing resentment. And yes, he threw in a hell of a lotta shade, but it was well-deserved so I don't care. Because of their agreement/settlement, he couldn't say anything about her and their marriage and watched while she yammered on and on about her and Eddie being "soul mates," inferred that Dean may be gay, basically giving two fucks about him like they were never married, like she wasn't part of his family and he hers. I don't think she ever uttered his name in one interview. It was always Brandi and the nameless, first husband. There has got to be bitterness boiling but as time progressed, as his career flourished and hers floundered, and once the agreement expired, I think he wanted to make it clear how he felt about everything. Put it all on the table and clarify everything in this one tell-all. I'll give him credit though. If it were Us Weekly, Star, People magazine or went on Brandi's podcast, I'd say bitter. But he went to a friend who has a blog. Very low-key. He doesn't seem like he's going to be giving a lot of straightforward interviews about Leann. I think he wants to focus solely on his career, but like I said, he wanted to finally get all of the resentment out of his system and confront the person who did him wrong one last time. Isn't that what they teach in therapy?

I will say, I think he used his words carefully to appear "generous" or "diplomatic" but he's laughing at her as we all are. And the statement about Leann's dumbest move was when she divorced him is how he really feels. I could be wrong. He is Midwestern after all *side-eye*

He's doing well and she isn't. That's the best revenge.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    I just read Dean's online interview. I didn't get 'bitter' at all. From what bit he did reveal, he was pretty generous toward her IMO. Has enormous respect for her talent and obviously feels as many of us do that it's a tragedy how she's let her career go to pot. (of course he put it much more diplomatically than this!)

I think even to this day he knows her better than anyone else. And he obviously had Eddie's number right away. Very insightful.

I'm also glad he didn't do Brandi's podcast (or whatever). The sole 'class act' in this whole sordid shitty-movie-of-the-week drama.
    I have to give Dean credit for his continued praise of Wewe's talent even after all these years. I knew he was involved with her music but never knew how closely he worked with Barrell. I wonder what he thinks of the fat clown today. I don't believe Eddie has ever praised her talent in an interview before. I know Wewe posted those fake tweets on Ediot's twitter account years ago that were cringeworthy where s/he gushed how great her performance was on AGT. I went back and watched Ediot and Wewe's first joint interview together as a "couple" with Robin Roberts in 2010 and he says nothing about her musical talent. He says how she has a "passion for life" but that's about it. She watched him closely while Robin was interviewing him and could tell she was hanging on his every word. Sad since he gives such a fake, smug and annoying presence in interviews.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Eh bottom line, LeAnn's been blathering about her "truth" for years now, maybe Dean felt like it was finally time to tell his.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    Then they rant on about how crazy she is. Hello pot, it's kettle.
    I don't understand what they're trying to accomplish - 1/2 the time their good points are washed out because they make themselves look so fucking crazy. Those two that sit on there alllllll day long responding to every person who tweets her. FUCK. How do they actually get anything done? I call bullshit on them having families and jobs they speak so highly and glowingly of - if they really have those things they're neglecting the fuck out of them because they are on their ALL damn day.

For all we know, they post here too, and if that's the case: Dude, back the fuck off. Karma will take care of Leann. You're making yourselves look crazier than her. Get outside and get some fresh air!

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    He's doing well and she isn't. That's the best revenge.
    And that's why I agree with you and czb. He could've stayed quiet. His career is moving upwards and hers has nose-dived. But bitter to me is someone who hasn't moved on. Brandi's bitter. He's clearly moved on, but he has resentment that he felt the need to air out. He didn't have to, he did. I also think he wanted to give one last punch in the gut, and I do think he purposefully worded his statements to appear like he's being generous, but he's throwing shade. Definitely throwing her under the bus. It's like seeing your ex in the grocery store alone on the day you're looking particularly good and you're with your significant other. You could just ignore and go about your business (it's not like you don't know his/her life went to shits after the breakup) or walk in front of your ex, seemingly ignoring, whilst holding your SO's hands. You choose the latter. Not because you haven't moved on, but because it felt good to throw it in their face. Especially if the ex put you through it all.

Considering everything he dealt with from her, both during and after the marriage, I thought he was very restrained here.

LR has talked a lot of shit about him over the years, practically came out and called him gay. She deserves a fuckload more shade than she'll ever get from Dean.

I think if anything he was more bitter in the last years of the marriage than he is now. There was no way this was going to last as he grew up and she stayed in perpetual adolescence.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Elite Member

Someone on L's twitter is claiming that B retweeted IA's article. I guess they didn't bother to check. B didn't retweet, she was tagged by someone who did.
    I don't know if they're liars or just too lazy to check.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    Someone on L's twitter is claiming that B retweeted IA's article. I guess they didn't bother to check. B didn't retweet, she was tagged by someone who did.
    I don't know if they're liars or just too lazy to check.
    That wasn't a retweet? It sure looks like it. Twitter is so confusing
    Last edited by GoldenGirlie; March 4th, 2015 at 05:35 PM.

Elite Member

No, someone linked the blog and did the @brandiglanville

Bronze Member

I looked again and I think she retweeted the person who linked the blog to her. So basically she's retweeting the blog, just through second-hand.
    rollo likes this.

Elite Member

I'm on my phone but it's a tweet from Susan Reeves where she tagged Brandi. B didn't retweet.

On the crazy liar front - L posted a pic of a hand held chalkboard and said that E made her a travel sized one.
    She really is nuts

Okay, I just looked at BG on twitter and it says 'Brandi Glanville" retweeted. Am I just not understanding retweets? What does being tagged mean as far as the twitterverse mean? To me, it looks like BG retweeted someone who linked to Ilana Angels 50 shades of cray LR article. Do I just not understand twitter?? And if not, I need to stop drinking on nights I have no work the next day.
    Sunnygirl likes this.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

Elite Member

Not sure, I saw the one who tagged B.
    I'm limited on my phone

Thread Information