Page 33 of 196 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536374383133 ... LastLast
Like Tree6361Likes

Thread: Leann Rimes and Eddie Cibrian: the continuing fat saga

Quote Originally Posted by firebrat1229 View Post
    His gag order must be up.

I didn't pick up on bitter at all in that interview. In fact I think he was remarkably restrained, considering. Living well (or better) is the best revenge. He seems happy and is becoming successful in his own right. He should thank god, allah, the flying spaghetti monster..whoever that he pushed her to do that 'movie' and got the hell away from her.
    Me too - I found Dean quite charming which to me makes their union all the more bizarre. I don't find him bitter and I suspect that he's put up with a lot of craziness he's never shared (post marriage). I have always found that since divorce- Wewe's sudden love for gourmet cooking (Dean's new trade) and photography (Dean's wife's trade) a bit creepy like she tries to morph into the people she is jealous of. Dean's statement in the interview that Wewe lives for the adoration from others was spot on.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Gold Member

The whole interview is quite long but he comes across as pretty clear eyed about himself and the relationship and rather charming. I didn't get bitter at all. Quite the opposite when those excerpts are read as part of the whole piece.
    mostroop and RealisticPerson like this.

czb

Quote Originally Posted by PecanPie View Post
    Some excerpts:

... But when we were working together, we were brilliant. The dumbest thing she ever did for her career was divorce me....
    Dean: She really lives on the adoration of others. I could be speaking out of turn but this is my perspective. She lives and dies on the perception of herself. I sympathize with that cause she’s been famous since she was 12-years-old so she doesn’t know anything else. ....
    italics are mine, but these bits of text make him appear bitter. and the italicized sentence makes him sound like an asshole. can you imagine being with some guy who said, the dumbest thing you could do would be to leave me?

a cool guy who was over a woman would've just said, hey, it was long ago and we lead different lives. my life works better for me now. or something like that. to go on how his stomach dropped when he realized leann and eddie were having an affair, that sounds kind of like jennay talking to oprah on the couch. #pathetic

But leaving Dean was the dumbest thing Leann has ever done. It marked the end of her having a career and the biginning of her having a reputation (and it isn't as someone with an outstanding work ethic).
    Zooyork likes this.

^ yes, he does come off bitter and like a bit of wanker. stay klassy dean....
    czb likes this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    italics are mine, but these bits of text make him appear bitter. and the italicized sentence makes him sound like an asshole. can you imagine being with some guy who said, the dumbest thing you could do would be to leave me?

a cool guy who was over a woman would've just said, hey, it was long ago and we lead different lives. my life works better for me now. or something like that. to go on how his stomach dropped when he realized leann and eddie were having an affair, that sounds kind of like jennay talking to oprah on the couch. #pathetic
    Normally I would say yes- asshole sentence that the dumbest thing she ever for her career was divorce Dean but sadly IMO its true. Dean actually cared about her music and helped write ORIGINAL songs when they were together. She's turned her music career to shit since Ediot union. Now it's just remakes and remixes and Christmas standards. I think that quite possibly Dean hoped with this in-your-face reality check interview that maybe- just maybe Wewe would get invigorated to try and prove him wrong and salvage her career. Ilana posting hateful blogs does nothing to get Wewe off her ass so something needs to be said to her and Dean knows her the best and I think she still values his praise - as crazy as that sounds.

ETA: pardon me for quickly responding - I corrected the sentence.
    Last edited by Sunnygirl; March 3rd, 2015 at 11:56 AM. Reason: Fixed the sentence structure
    Zooyork and lindsaywhit like this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

He didn't say the dumbest thing she did was leave him though. He said the dumbest thing for her career, and that is proving to be correct.

The dumbest thing she ever did for her career was divorce me....
    firebrat1229 and Zooyork like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Omg I just had to.....I'm Feeding the crazy again but it was too good not to share. Eddie is such the Crafty lil guy ain't he? Is Wewe trying to evoke the famous erotic scene from Ghost at the pottery wheel or some shit?

LeAnn Rimes Cibrian (@leannrimes) tweeted at 5:53am - 3 Mar 15:

@ALLISONSMILES I LOVE THAT!!! Eddie just made me a mug with a Maya quote on it. Perfect way to start every day (https://twitter.com/leannrimes/statu...876642817?s=17)
    firebrat1229 likes this.
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

^^ Oh, and but of COURSE it had a Maya Angelou quote on it.

Wasn't she one of Le's best friends? She's always "best friends" with these poor, departed souls who can't claim otherwise.

And seriously..can anyone picture Eddie being crafty in any way, shape or form? He seems too stupid and shifty to even tie his own damn shoes properly (oh wait, that's Mason) let alone make a damn mug.

This bitch never disappoints.

Whenever I see old pics of her I'm stuck again by how much better she looked. Not quite but almost pretty. She should really be a PSA for bad plastic surgery, man. Brandi too, for that matter.
    Sunnygirl, Zooyork and lindsaywhit like this.
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

czb

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    Normally I would say yes- asshole sentence that the dumbest thing she ever for her career was divorce Dean but sadly IMO its true. Dean actually cared about her music and helped write ORIGINAL songs when they were together. She's turned her music career to shit since Ediot union. Now it's just remakes and remixes and Christmas standards. I think that quite possibly Dean hoped with this in-your-face reality check interview that maybe- just maybe Wewe would get invigorated to try and prove him wrong and salvage her career. Ilana posting hateful blogs does nothing to get Wewe off her ass so something needs to be said to her and Dean knows her the best and I think she still values his praise - as crazy as that sounds.

ETA: pardon me for quickly responding - I corrected the sentence.
    it *is* possible that dumping dean was the dumbest thing she could have done for her career, but not sure what comes of saying that in an interview. and besides, most of us don't stay in relationships to help our career. even mooriah got out.

i don't see think he said what he did to try to get her to work on her career. it all sounded very self-serving. and also like he didn't want people to think he rode on her coattails. i still think a cool guy woulda said, meh, it was so long ago. i really enjoy my life now.

So Eddie crafts chalkboards and mugs, lights her fires, decorates her house, and rearranges her closet. Sounds like fun.
    RealisticPerson likes this.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

Elite Member

That E is a crafty little bugger, isn't he?

He builds things, throws pottery and is just so very creative. Dean isn't the only creative husband she has had.

Elite Member

She's an asshole. She acted like an asshole to him, but he also let some of that happen, per his own words. It is what it is. Who cares if it's a bitter statement? It's his story, his perspective, he doesn't have to kiss her ass and protect her forever. Why does he have to serve her and paint things all flowery? You can be perfectly happy and perfectly moved on, and still have negative things to say about an ex because they did or are doing negative things. It wasn't like he was angry ranting - his statements are pretty matter of fact and truthful about the situation.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post

There is a lot about their working relationship in the full piece. It doesn't come scross the same way when read in context but it was too long to easily cut and paste the entire interview. Five blog pages.

czb

^^^ yeah, i know it is just an excerpt. but don't think i can sustain enough interest in this guy to read a 5 page interview.

and i'm not saying that dean should suck up to leann or anyone else. but bitter statements like that, made several years after the divorce, say more about him than leann.
    sluce likes this.

Thread Information