Page 32 of 196 FirstFirst ... 222829303132333435364282132 ... LastLast
Like Tree6361Likes

Thread: Leann Rimes and Eddie Cibrian: the continuing fat saga

^ Yes, it's like he gave us all one big VOUCH!
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Why the fuck is she working on another Christmas album? Enough is a fucking enough already.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Because she has nothing else going on? Let's see, instead of wanting a hippopotamus this Christmas, maybe she can remake the famous Chipmunks Christmas song. Meee I want a hula-hoooop!!!
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Dear Christ let's hope not.
    Clubber Lang and Zooyork like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    Why the fuck is she working on another Christmas album? Enough is a fucking enough already.

Because doing sing yet another repackaged greatest hits album is too lame even for her.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Silver Member puravidacostarica's Avatar

Thank you, PecanPie!
    (Upon seeing a former lover for the first time in years) "I thought I told you to wait in the car." - Tallulah Bankhead

Silver Member puravidacostarica's Avatar

I didn't pick up on the bitter either. I think he has finally gotten a chance to speak out (because his chains are off -- likely because the five-year nondisclosure period ended in December, five years after they reached their divorce settlement). He has got Eddie's number, he knows LeAnn has issues with truthfulness (demonstrated by his disclosure that he thought things were equal, which turned out not to be the case once the divorce was instituted), her spendthriftness (based on her spending habits and ability to blow money on a dime), and his take on her undying need for adoration. She is one sick puppy and he confirmed it in his own way. I think he demonstrated that he knows what it is to work hard and earn your way, and unveiled LeAnn's failings in that area. If he were my ex-husband and I was reading this, I'd hang my head in shame (until I drank my way out of my tequila infused closet).

ETA: LeAnn has posted about 25 times since Dean's interview hit the Internet. After days of 2-3 tweets a day, she's showing how much this is bothering her. It's okay, LeAnn. We always knew you were crazy. It wasn't like Dean's interview was anything new.
    (Upon seeing a former lover for the first time in years) "I thought I told you to wait in the car." - Tallulah Bankhead

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Because she has nothing else going on? Let's see, instead of wanting a hippopotamus this Christmas, maybe she can remake the famous Chipmunks Christmas song. Meee I want a hula-hoooop!!!
    I think 'The Twelve Days Of Christmas' should be re-worked in her honor:

"On the First Day Of Christmas, My True Love Gave To Me...A Bad Case Of H-P-Veeee...."
    Gossiplover and Bluebonnet like this.

Well, according to the numerous tweets and Instagram posts by Leann herself over this weekend, her, Barrel Clown and Jake were listening to Youtube vidoeos, reading printed out lyrics to Christmas songs (a legit fucking binder-full) of Christmas songs other artists have written and recorded, as "inspiration". Her and Barrel, with lil-man Jakey as their audience wrote a shit load of soon to be Christmas carol classics in the past couple days and bitch is scheduled on her own dime, since she has NO LABEL, to record some bound to be classic new Christmas carol shit in the next couple days. TIme is at a premium, Capitol Records studios is expensive as FUCK to rent by the hour!!! She will be laying on her back yodelling out her mess like crazy over the next day or two, yo. Maybe day and a couple hours, gigolos and their kids, friends, associates and parents are EXPENSIVE as FUCK to support!

When you got nothin' better to do, got nothing better to do yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah......
    lindsaywhit likes this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Gold Member

Re the Dean interview-he seems very likeable, not bitter but relieved. I kind of understand where he's coming from-he grew up about 5 miles from where I live.

I saw her say in an interview that she is going to shlep out the making of a few Christmas albums over a few years (I'm not sure how many albums and how many years) but the reason is so that she gets to have Christmas all year long! Yay!

BS obviously.

ETA: I love how Dean said in the interview that living in LA and having paparazzi taking pics of you gives you a false sense of security and a false sense of being relevant. Hit her where it hurts, yeah, he's bitter.

Wink

I found this to be hilarious And I love the fact that someone took the time to find a good picture of Brandi to post it to the article.

LeAnn Rimes Divorce: Eddie Cibrian Ruined Valentine’s Day – Makes Wife Dress Like Brandi Glanville?

BY YELLOW J ON MARCH 1, 2015 | 11 COMMENTS
    RELATED : BRANDI GLANVILLE, EDDIE CIBRIAN, GOSSIP, LEANN RIMES

LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian should have been divorced months ago – but Eddie is determined to ride out this marriage until the wheels fall off, and LeAnn Rimes is too proud to admit
    that their relationship is in trouble. And, who would want to admit that after all of the happy couple propaganda she has smeared all over social media?
    This month Brandi Glanville taunted LeAnn and revealed in a Podcast that she and Eddie cheated on LeAnn – and the only reason he married LeAnn was because they couldn’t work things
    out between themselves. According to a new report from OK! Magazine, Brandi Glanville is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to LeAnn and Eddie’s marriage. LeAnn Rimes might have
    had the most pathetic Valentine’s Day ever with her husband – not that she would ever admit it. OK! Magazine reveals, “LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian’s marriage is losing its mojo – no
    matter how hard LeAnn works at it. Just before Valentine’s Day LeAnn was spotted at Victoria’s Secret in LA loading up on $1,000 worth of peekaboo lingerie and scented candles to help
    light a fire under her disinterested hubby. But, somehow Eddie was able to resist!”
    It’s bad enough that LeAnn Rimes can’t buy Eddie’s affection anymore, but Eddie apparently sabotaged their romantic Valentine’s Day plans by inviting friends along to their weekend
    getaway. That’s awkward! We can only imagine the looks on their faces when LeAnn whipped out her peekaboo lingerie. An insider snitched to OK! Magazine, “He invited their friends to
    what was supposed to be an intimate beach getaway that weekend. It’s like he doesn’t even want to be alone with his wife!”
    Even worse, rumors say that on the very rare occasions when
    Eddie allows LeAnn closer she must dress up like Brandi to get any action from Eddie at all!
    We will be thoroughly shocked if LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian make it through 2015 without
    getting divorced. It’s bad enough that the couple is still feuding over LeAnn getting pregnant and Brandi Glanville is dropping cheating bombshells – but now Eddie won’t even have sex with
    his wife on Valentine’s Day!

Source: LeAnn Rimes Divorce: Eddie Cibrian Ruined Valentine’s Day – Makes Wife Dress Like Brandi Glanville? | Celeb Dirty Laundry
    Zooyork likes this.
    -

And here's a little more on the same story, guess LeAnn's relevant this week, she's in the tabloids! (And the caption on the photo )

LeAnn Rimes Marriage to Eddie Cibrian Near Divorce: Ex-Husband Dean Sheremet Explains Tell-All Rumors [GOSSIP N

Feb 26, 2015 01:02 AM EST | Shane Jordan (s.jordan@classicalite.com)
    TAG:LeAnn Rimes, Marriage, Eddie Cibrian, divorce, Ex-Husband, Dean Sheremet

VH1 Reality Cheaters Eddie Cibrian and wife LeAnn Rimes appear to be looking for her crazy pills at 2014 Indy 500. (Photo : Getty/ MichaelHickey)

For months and months there have been rumors that LeAnn Rimes marriage to Eddie Cibrian is precariously close to divorce for any myriad of reasons. According to the latest gossip news updates, the country singer's husband is just not really into his younger wife and spends most of his time trying to figure out ways not to be left alone with her. In a related story, the poor man the LeAnn left for Eddie has come forward to explain that he isn't planning to write a tell-all about his cheating ex-wife. Dean Sheremet says that it's true he has a new book in the works, but it is about his life after LeAnn -- not before her.

Every relationship has its ups and downs, but word has it that Leann Rimes and Eddie Cibrian's marriage has been bottoming out since the VH1 series got canned after just one season.
    A source close to the couple revealed in the March 9, issue of OK! Magazine, that LeAnn went so far as to drop $1000 just on titillating lingerie and sexy scented couples for a mini-vacay, but Eddie successfully thwarted her plans for a super-romantic time alone:

"He invited their friends to what was supposed to be an intimate beach getaway that weekend.

"It's like he doesn't even want to be alone with his wife."

LeAnn may not be able to get much love out of her current husband, but at least her ex isn't trying to hold her feet to the fire -- though few would blame him if he did.

When reports first started to surface that Dean Sheremet was writing a book, thoughts instinctively jumped to the conclusion that it would be about Rimes, being that she treated him so terribly at the time of their divorce, but the professional New York chef told Us Weekly that his book is about moving on -- not looking back:

"I'm working on a book that is an inspirational cookbook about how I regained myself by disappearing from the Hollywood craziness and establishing my own roots through hard work and a lifelong passion for healthy eating.
    "It's a story that anyone who has had their ass kicked by life at some point can relate to."

And while there has been much of talk about how awfully LeAnn acted before, during and after the news broke that she was having an affair with a married man, Sheremet insists that there is no ill will between them:

"I have no animosity toward her. I have nothing but love for her, and I really wish her the best. But we don't really talk that much.
    "There's not really a need to."

Well...that makes sense for Dean, but what's Eddie's excuse for doing his best to avoid LeAnn.

LeAnn Rimes Marriage to Eddie Cibrian Near Divorce: Ex-Husband Dean Sheremet Explains Tell-All Rumors [GOSSIP NEWS] : Classicalite

Zooyork likes this.

His gag order must be up.

I didn't pick up on bitter at all in that interview. In fact I think he was remarkably restrained, considering. Living well (or better) is the best revenge. He seems happy and is becoming successful in his own right. He should thank god, allah, the flying spaghetti monster..whoever that he pushed her to do that 'movie' and got the hell away from her.
    RealisticPerson and JWL like this.
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

Thread Information