Page 31 of 196 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334354181131 ... LastLast
Like Tree6361Likes

Thread: Leann Rimes and Eddie Cibrian: the continuing fat saga

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    ilana is crazy and i can't believe the jewish journal publishes her drek.

makes me hang my head in shame.
    She is horrible.
    Clubber Lang likes this.

The only thing entertaining about Ilana is her inflated sense of importance. She is fun to laugh AT, and should be a case study in psychology classes.
    Bombshell likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

czb

hmmm. lately i find it difficult to laugh at the mentally ill. i'm seeing some people who are just tragic and i can't laugh at them. i save the mockery for assholes and tools. not sure which category ilana falls into.
    Clubber Lang likes this.

2) LeAnn shared she is working on “new music”, which is funny. Come on now LeAnn. There is no new music. You're sitting in a room with Darryl Brown trying to recapture a time when you had success. A time nobody remembers but you and FYI, remixing other people’s hits is not new music as mush as it is old music that you're ruining.
    Yeah, with Ilana it's hard to say who is stalking whom, but this part kinda made me laugh.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Silver Member puravidacostarica's Avatar

Leann Rimes' Ex Dean Sheremet | Nat's Next Adventure

Too long an article to post (I think), but it's an excellent read. Any nondisclosure agreement that he had with LeAnn must have had a five-year term. He gives her some shade, but is still a gentleman.
    idunno, Trixie, annabel and 1 others like this.
    (Upon seeing a former lover for the first time in years) "I thought I told you to wait in the car." - Tallulah Bankhead

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by puravidacostarica View Post

Too long an article to post (I think), but it's an excellent read. Any nondisclosure agreement that he had with LeAnn must have had a five-year term. He gives her some shade, but is still a gentleman.
    That interviw is quite interesting. Dean keeps it mostly classy, but doesn't really hide anything. Leann will lose her shit over it, I'm sure.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

Can't someone post some good parts of it?
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

There's really only one good paragraph about her bullshit. The rest is rather pleasant.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by puravidacostarica View Post

Some excerpts:

Nat: Did it feel like you were living in her shadow?
    Dean: Not at first. It felt like we were a team. As it went on, the team became toxic. But when we were working together, we were brilliant. The dumbest thing she ever did for her career was divorce me.
    Nat: Why?
    Dean: Because we were such a good team. The last hit song she had was when she was with me. It was “Nothing Better to Do”. I had that title in my head and was kicking it around for a bit. We got our friend Darrell Brown, who is a phenomenal writer, to write it with us and we wrote the whole album.
    Nat: A lot of people don’t know that.
    Dean: They think I was riding on her coattails, got a huge settlement. I was writing and creating before I met her and did I get a great break? Yeah, of course! But I’m not going to apologize for that.
    Nat: You got in trouble for a comment like that recently.
    Dean: Yeah, she reacted in some snarky way. But, look, you see nepotism in Hollywood all the time. You can get in the door, but it’s up to you what you do beyond that. You can be shoved out of that door just as quickly as you got in.

And:

Nat: How was your life in Nashville different from LA?
    Dean: It was a very different life. [In LA] We were living in Bel Air at twenty years old with a giant mansion, Porsche, Range Rover and Ferrari.
    Nat: What was that like? A kid from Michigan living the high life?
    Dean: I never felt comfortable with it. I’m not the type to throw money around. I was always waiting for the other shoe to drop.
    Nat: With her?
    Dean: In general. I wasn’t raised that way. My grandmother came out of retirement at sixty-five to raise me. She took all of the money she’d saved and put it into my dance career. If I didn’t have her, I wouldn’t be anywhere. I was always thankful for every little crumb. So when I had something on that scale, I was waiting for someone to come in and pull the rug out.
    Nat: So did you feel uncomfortable in that life?
    Dean: Not with the life, just the way that she would spend money. We would go shopping and not even look at the amount. It’s just a weird life. I come from Mid-Western core values where you’re smart about your money. I went from never having an actual job to making hundreds of thousands of dollars myself and then being with her who made a tremendous amount of money. I now see the pitfalls. There’s no school for that. And if you don’t have people around you who are interested in more than the dollar, they’re gonna bend you till you break cause they’ll just go to the next person.
    Nat: Were you ever on the payroll?
    Dean: No. God no. I would have never let that happen. Everything was joint. And she never made me feel that way. There was never talk of money or me not pulling my weight. I think she felt like we were a great team. It always felt equal. She always made it feel equal. Until we got divorced and I found out how unequal it was.

And:

Dean: Good, ole Northern Lights. It’s funny, I don’t remember seeing that on my SAG screeners that year.
    Nat: Moving on…
    Dean: The funny thing is I’m the one who pushed her to do that movie.
    Nat: Isn’t that always the case? Do you remember that conversation?
    Dean: LeAnn has always had her heart set on acting. But you need to put the work in. I think she’s been so used to everything coming so easy to her that she just assumed, “I’ll act”. So I was like, “This is a soft way to get yourself on a set, have lines, go through the motions.” I saw her being ambivalent and was like, “That’s not gonna get you where you need to be. Do this movie. It’s gonna be great for you!”
    Nat: Not so much for you.
    Dean: It was great for her!
    Nat: Did you ever worry about something like that?
    Dean: Never in a million years did I think something like that would have happened.

And:

Nat: Do you remember meeting Eddie?
    Dean: I do. He was a good looking guy. I just remember being like, “Oh, God, just another one of those Hollywood pretty boys.” If you’re in a room with him, he’s probably one of the most charming people you’ll ever meet. But I wouldn’t trust him as far as I could throw this fucking table.
    Nat: Isn’t that hindsight though?
    Dean: No, he just felt like one of those guys from the beginning. A total schmoozer. Very Hollywood. I never bought his schtick. But I wasn’t worried.

And:

Nat: Do you remember the first moment things seemed off?
    Dean: I got really sick and had to go home [to Nashville, the film was shooting in Canada] to the doctor. I was gone for a full week. I’ll never forget this, there was this bar that everyone hung out at after set and I remember coming down the stairs and seeing the two of them shooting pool together. I could just tell by the body language that everything had changed.
    Nat: Do you remember the first moment things seemed off?
    Dean: I got really sick and had to go home [to Nashville, the film was shooting in Canada] to the doctor. I was gone for a full week. I’ll never forget this, there was this bar that everyone hung out at after set and I remember coming down the stairs and seeing the two of them shooting pool together. I could just tell by the body language that everything had changed.
    Nat: Describe the scene.
    Dean: She’s shooting pool, shooting tequila, in a tight tank, tight jeans, over the knee boots and she’s standing across from him, playing with the pool cue. All of a sudden, there was a huge shift.
    Nat: What was going through your head at that moment?
    Dean: My stomach dropped. I literally felt like I got hit.
    Nat: Was there any change in behavior that week leading up to your return? Less calls? Texts? Change in mood?
    Dean: No. She’s really great about putting on appearances. So I never felt threatened. She’d check on me and see how I was doing.

And
    Nat: Looking back, was LeAnn wanting to move back to LA a sign?

Dean: She really lives on the adoration of others. I could be speaking out of turn but this is my perspective. She lives and dies on the perception of herself. I sympathize with that cause she’s been famous since she was 12-years-old so she doesn’t know anything else. In LA, there’s the paparazzi and that false sense of success, false security that you’re still relevant. If you’re in the magazines, then you matter. And that carried over to the divorce. She became even more “famous”. But she was in the middle of the road in country and she should’ve been owning that format. She’s one of the most talented people I’ve ever met, has the most incredible voice, she’s flawless. But she got away from doing that and it breaks my heart. She’s gone away from what she was put on this earth to do. It’s all been at the expense of that. I think she learned a really hard lesson because it didn’t pan out the way she wanted it to.

Ain't basically the best thing he did was to push her to do northern lights. He got away from that piece of shit.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Yep. He's got her number yet can still make her seem sympathetic.
    RealisticPerson likes this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

czb

agree with both of you, but he sounds bitter.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    agree with both of you, but he sounds bitter.
    I don't pick up on bitter at all. He seems almost wistful about what was lost, but spoke of her kindly and took the high road when he could have been negative or spiteful. It almost sounds like a parent who is reflecting on a child who lost her way. Sadness and regret, but I don't sense anger, nor a desire to be back in that situation.
    I do think he was her best influence. When they were together she lost the baby fat in a seemingly healthful way, looked her best, put out great music, and steered clear of the tabloid nonsense that she was a part of before and after him.
    I think the one part where he was a little snarky was describing the sleaze that is Ed and the hinting that her money may be running out. Nothing that isn't said daily.

Definitely an interesting read, but I'm a little surprised he said as much as he did. I dunno, maybe he just wanted to get it all off his chest once and for all, but I hope that's the end of it. I couldn't help but wonder how his current wife feels about him re-hashing it all. For someone who was going through such major upheaval/therapy etc, he sure did remarry quickly. At least they managed to show one pic of the two of them towards the end of the interview, after all the numerous pics of him and LeAnn.

He might sound a little bitter, but not the bitterness of someone who got screwed in the divorce settlement. So he must have done ok there. I do believe he earned it and that he was a major factor behind her success for all those years. Loved that he pointed out that she hasn't had a hit record since they split. And of course this was so spot on and confirmed what we've been speculating for all these years, but good for him, figuring out how to do a major BUUURN while keeping it classy.

Dean: She really lives on the adoration of others. I could be speaking out of turn but this is my perspective. She lives and dies on the perception of herself. I sympathize with that cause she’s been famous since she was 12-years-old so she doesn’t know anything else. In LA, there’s the paparazzi and that false sense of success, false security that you’re still relevant. If you’re in the magazines, then you matter. And that carried over to the divorce. She became even more “famous”. But she was in the middle of the road in country and she should’ve been owning that format. She’s one of the most talented people I’ve ever met, has the most incredible voice, she’s flawless. But she got away from doing that and it breaks my heart. She’s gone away from what she was put on this earth to do. It’s all been at the expense of that. I think she learned a really hard lesson because it didn’t pan out the way she wanted it to.

These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Bronze Member

It's so interesting that what he says confirms the speculation here. She cares deeply about how she is perceived, to the detriment of her career (insane Twitter fighting trying to prove haters wrong, calling strangers who don't like her while drunk at lunch and then suing them, passive aggressive comments about "Brandi's lies," crying obsessively about her truth). It also reaffirms why she arranges the sad pap strolls around the Calabasas shopping center parking lot and tries desperately to start pregnancy rumors, then crows about it on Twitter for days when a trash mag runs something #CoverGirl #RespondingtoBS #9thPregnancy #BabyGirlCibrian #InFoal

Thread Information