Page 29 of 196 FirstFirst ... 192526272829303132333979129 ... LastLast
Like Tree6361Likes

Thread: Leann Rimes and Eddie Cibrian: the continuing fat saga

Elite Member

Without ever having seen a Real Houswives episode, I'm gonna go ahead and say they're all commoners, or they wouldn't be on that show. Although Leann might take it to another level with peeing in a wine glass.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

Down Under - Where women blow and men chunder

I can imagine she'd be the most loathed woman there not only by the other women but with the audience as well.
    She wouldn't be able to hide the cray.

"random snapshots used as connective tissue to create a relationship"

She wouldn't last five minutes. Yes, it would be fun to watch but she would be in rehab before you could say "another nervous breakdown."
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Gold Member

This is a really great concept to think about-they could all compare who has the most fake hair, fake diamonds and fake spouses. Meann could announce every 15 minutes that she has two Grammys and didn't have a childhood.

Quote Originally Posted by SapphireJD View Post
    This is a really great concept to think about-they could all compare who has the most fake hair, fake diamonds and fake spouses. Meann could announce every 15 minutes that she has two Grammys and didn't have a childhood.

She will whine about having survived the worst contract in the history of life and had no childhood since she toured for 2 years at 14 & 15. And is still living off the millions she made back then.

But now her life is blessed and creative and amazing with an amazing, thoughtful, adoring Cuban husband now, with 2 beloved so sons. They are such fun and just laugh and laugh about everything.

It's not like anyone who actually was working and making a living for the family as a child is on the show right now.

She could come on as a dear friend of Taylor's husband, since he's dead and can't refute it.
    WeWeLies and Gossip Junkie like this.

Quote Originally Posted by idunno View Post
    Without ever having seen a Real Houswives episode, I'm gonna go ahead and say they're all commoners, or they wouldn't be on that show. Although Leann might take it to another level with peeing in a wine glass.

i should have put 'commoners' in quotes. most of these ladies do have very rich husbands or are self made or 'stars' (if you can call someone on a soap opera that). brandi really doesn't fit that mold. well she has a book now, but she doesn't fit in very good with the snooty women i've seen while watching 2 whole episodes of that show (i saw the one where brandi threw a glass of wine at eileen and yeah it was weird, but the way they were like acting after.. all secretive and phoning each other.. reminded me of high school.)
    idunno likes this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Annie B View Post

It's not like anyone who actually was working and making a living for the family as a child is on the show right now.
    Dude! How can you forget the Richards sisters? LOL.
    Or, are you being sarcastic and it went over my head.
    I mean, that was pretty much Kim Richards life story.

being on rhobh would be the best career movie leann could ever make. just admit your singing career is over, not because you suck but because no one gives a shit about your music. there is no elegance to leann, and i bet her etiquette skills are non existant. i'd love to see her show up at a dinner with the other ladies and shart herself. i'd love to see eddie oogling all the other wives. she would have NO control on editing so they would make her look really insufferable. i'd watch it!!

extra bonus... she'd probably look at the other ladies and end up with inflated lips, cheek implants and a brow lift to keep up, so that would be fun as hell to watch her turn into a clown.

i bet all the girls would be like 'brandi really wasn't that bad, this new thing here is atrocious'.
    Zooyork likes this.

Silver Member puravidacostarica's Avatar

It appears that LeAnn's activity on Twitter and Instagram has slowed way down. Either she has nothing inane to post or, my theory, Eddie has strictly limited her usage and postings because of the pilot status of the Monica Potter show. Baby Daddy got renewed for a 5th season, and I have to admit to curiosity as to when Eddie's limited appearances are scheduled. I am thinking he has put his foot down and told her not to screw up his career chances by continuing the cray on Twitter. The last photo posted on Instagram was a picture of Eddie cocking a crossbow (hehehehe), but he had it pointed in the wrong direction. I'm sure he would have much preferred to be facing LeAnn.
    (Upon seeing a former lover for the first time in years) "I thought I told you to wait in the car." - Tallulah Bankhead

i've only seen RHOBH twice. but i would watch it if Leann was on it. I love shit tv.
    llamamama likes this.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Quote Originally Posted by puravidacostarica View Post
    It appears that LeAnn's activity on Twitter and Instagram has slowed way down. Either she has nothing inane to post or, my theory, Eddie has strictly limited her usage and postings because of the pilot status of the Monica Potter show. Baby Daddy got renewed for a 5th season, and I have to admit to curiosity as to when Eddie's limited appearances are scheduled. I am thinking he has put his foot down and told her not to screw up his career chances by continuing the cray on Twitter. The last photo posted on Instagram was a picture of Eddie cocking a crossbow (hehehehe), but he had it pointed in the wrong direction. I'm sure he would have much preferred to be facing LeAnn.
    Did you read the comments on her instagram account along with the pic of Eddie that she posted yesterday? She actually called him a hood rat....which I doubt she even knows the definition.
    llamamama likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by msdeb View Post
    i've only seen RHOBH twice. but i would watch it if Leann was on it. I love shit tv.
    Me too -I've watched twice. I can only remember the one episode and that was when that CRAY Taylor was on. She threw here spoiled daughter a fancy hoe-down (lol) birthday party at some ranch and invited an American idol has-been to sing. Was so embarrassing and I recall Brandi had the hots for the American idol guy. I just couldn't after that. I like my reality shows to have a purpose - like Master Chef or Top Chef- people actually doing things (or tasks) that I like to watch. Celebrity Apprentice was fun because they had tasks and raised $$. All I saw on the episodes of RH was bitching, drinking and gossiping about boring as fuck people. But if Wewe joined, would be hilarious and watchable for me! Brandi and Lizzy can have a cat-fight over hair extensions and then Wewe could jump in and swing her clear plastic purse to knock Brandi off of Lizzy.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Silver Member puravidacostarica's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Rox View Post
    Did you read the comments on her instagram account along with the pic of Eddie that she posted yesterday? She actually called him a hood rat....which I doubt she even knows the definition.
    Someone else commented "Robin da Hood" or something like that -- yes, that would be true. Eddie steals from the rich (LeAnn) and gives to the poor (Eddie).
    (Upon seeing a former lover for the first time in years) "I thought I told you to wait in the car." - Tallulah Bankhead

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenGirlie View Post
    I've always wondered why she hasn't tried to get on a celebrity reality show like "Dancing with the Stars" or even "Celebrity Appearance" (pre Brandi appearance) or something? It would be a good way to earn a few bucks, she's in the same group of the celebrities that appear on those shows.
    She's probably been begging for years to get on Dancing With The Stars. That's how bad her career and reputation has gotten. Even Dancing With The Stars doesn't want her, and they've put some real has-beens on the show or barely known. I guarantee she has been pushing, since Brandi got on CAm to be on the next season. It wouldn't surprise me if she tried before also. Donald probably isn't taking her calls. He's not interested either.

Thread Information