Page 28 of 196 FirstFirst ... 182425262728293031323878128 ... LastLast
Like Tree6361Likes

Thread: Leann Rimes and Eddie Cibrian: the continuing fat saga

Why is she talking about a Christmas album in February? And it's an EP, not an album, you lazy cow.
    greysfang and RealisticPerson like this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

I think after she thought she had Mariah's part at the Rockafeller Xmas tree lighting she has decided to write the next All I Want For Xmas and ah WILL headline next year in lieu of Mariah, with her bound to be smash hit new holiday classic. Think of how rich she'll be on the royalties for years to come!!

Oh ya, also, she's a fucking moron.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

She needs 10 months to earn the money to self-produce it.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by exippy View Post
    Yeah. GarageBand is probably out of her budget these days. Could be more like a year.
    Clubber Lang likes this.

Elite Member

The xmas thing was always going to be three ep's, so we have two more years of this to look forward to. It also gives Leann a chance to bring out the elves-on-a-beach again. We all know what a smart ass she is.

Personally I think it's a clever way to extend her fame (such as it is). It gives her some talking points for interviews, business meetings and twitter, makes her look busy. Never mind that other artists would spend two weeks in November recording a few xmas songs, it's not like entertainment reporters are going to call her out on it.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Annie B View Post
    I think after she thought she had Mariah's part at the Rockafeller Xmas tree lighting she has decided to write the next All I Want For Xmas and ah WILL headline next year in lieu of Mariah, with her bound to be smash hit new holiday classic. Think of how rich she'll be on the royalties for years to come!!

Oh ya, also, she's a fucking moron.
    With Shrek pounding his little piggies on the piano they are BOUND to create a new Christmas classic. NOT.
    RealisticPerson and Annie B like this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Bronze Member

I'm surprised she hasn't signed with an independent label.Selling 10,000 copies of a record isn't that bad for an independent. She had meetings with some of them, but nothing happened. She must be just be a nightmare to work with and insists on doing everything her way. Cancelling every other concert cant' be helping.

No one in Nashville seems interested in helping her. Any somewhat popular artist could record a duet with her to give her a boost, but she has insulted country radio and contemporary country music and dissed other artists. She actually performed Spitfire, a song about killing the ex-wife on the Grand Old Opry, to a Christian, family audience who probably knew exactly who she was singing about. She's the only artist I've heard of who came out with a competing version of a song meant as a hit for someone else, How Do I Live. No one in Nashville does that.

I don't know what else she can do other than release a song here and there digitally on iTunes. Or get on RHOBH.

Quote Originally Posted by exippy View Post
    She works?

Bronze Member

I've always wondered why she hasn't tried to get on a celebrity reality show like "Dancing with the Stars" or even "Celebrity Appearance" (pre Brandi appearance) or something? It would be a good way to earn a few bucks, she's in the same group of the celebrities that appear on those shows.

I believe she has tried but is so unlikeable they won't work with her.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I think she wouldn't go on a program if she didn't have 100% control on how she is portrayed. Which is hilarious considering the epic failure of the reality show she had complete creative and editing control over. She desperately needs a Wilbur or Dean to control how she is seen by the public and what "career decisions" she makes. She's obviously an idiotic failure when left to her own devices.
    RealisticPerson and Zooyork like this.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenGirlie View Post
    I've always wondered why she hasn't tried to get on a celebrity reality show like "Dancing with the Stars" or even "Celebrity Appearance" (pre Brandi appearance) or something? It would be a good way to earn a few bucks, she's in the same group of the celebrities that appear on those shows.
    Because she wouldn't be able to monitor Eddie's dick 24/7...you know, with rehearsal and all
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenGirlie View Post
    That reminds me- what ever happened to her reality singing competition show pilot she shot with Ne-yo? Did that ever air? If it did I can't believe I missed that shitfest. I see the chatter on twitter is she's going to be on RHBH. I don't believe it- cuz it smells of desperation that her camp (which consists of Barrell and Kiki) trying to generate "buzz" but will only end up sounding like a big turd "plopping" in the toilet.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    That reminds me- what ever happened to her reality singing competition show pilot she shot with Ne-yo? Did that ever air? If it did I can't believe I missed that shitfest. I see the chatter on twitter is she's going to be on RHBH. I don't believe it- cuz it smells of desperation that her camp (which consists of Barrell and Kiki) trying to generate "buzz" but will only end up sounding like a big turd "plopping" in the toilet.
    Well Brandi "started" that rumor (as a joke, I think) saying she should join RHOBH. I do think RH would capitalize on the feud between Brandi and Leann and jump on that if they could, but Brandi would have to be part of the equation and Leann's scared of Brandi so it'll never happen. Not to mention, there may be some truths to what Annie B posted, Leann would want control of how she's portrayed/edited and that definitely ain't gonna happen with a Housewives show. But it sure would be fun to imagine her joining the show.

leann on rhobh would be worse than brandi.. she has no class and much like brandi won't fit in because she's a bit of a commoner compared to the zillionairesses on that show. she's white trash.

i watched brandi on there and didn't think she was that bad. maybe i like to root for the underdog. she reminds me a lot like me in her personality and humor, if i fell on my head as a baby and indented my soft spot... aka was slightly braindamaged.. but really though i'd party with her.
    Godurugly likes this.

Thread Information