Page 26 of 196 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829303676126 ... LastLast
Like Tree6361Likes

Thread: Leann Rimes and Eddie Cibrian: the continuing fat saga

Dear gawd that thirsty bitch is an utter bore.

She expects the world to pat her on the back for starting to try to find herself, based on her authentic now and authentic past. Blah blah blah. That's the prob with a lifelong braggart, she has been bragging forever about how amazing and creative and authentic and blessed she is, how she puts things together and comes up with amazing ideas and concepts. Just shut up and actually do something interesting than, trick.

So Leann and Eddie are playdoh people?

Sunnygirl and Clubber Lang like this.

Oh she's a vessel alright...a vessel of bullshit. Her personal discovery manifesto's aren't even creative because it's all lifted from her little "inspirational quote" collection. Gee, at this rate she'll be hitting puberty by age 50.
    Drive-by poster

Quote Originally Posted by Annie B View Post
    Dear gawd that thirsty bitch is an utter bore.

She expects the world to pat her on the back for starting to try to find herself, based on her authentic now and authentic past. Blah blah blah. That's the prob with a lifelong braggart, she has been bragging forever about how amazing and creative and authentic and blessed she is, how she puts things together and comes up with amazing ideas and concepts. Just shut up and actually do something interesting than, trick.

that's the kind of shit you write in your diary/journal... unless you are writing it for a broader audience so everyone can learn from it, who the fuck want's to hear about someone's personal struggles and probably drunk rants to themselves about becoming a better person. i don't care if she's a ''celebrity'' it makes her look unstable. which we already know.. i guess she needs to spread the word around more...

what a whackadoodle. and honestly spinmonkey, i agree, no original thought in that head.

Quote Originally Posted by Annika View Post
    that's the kind of shit you write in your diary/journal... unless you are writing it for a broader audience so everyone can learn from it, who the fuck want's to hear about someone's personal struggles and probably drunk rants to themselves about becoming a better person. i don't care if she's a ''celebrity'' it makes her look unstable. which we already know.. i guess she needs to spread the word around more...

what a whackadoodle. and honestly spinmonkey, i agree, no original thought in that head.
    Exactly. About the diary/journal. Or ramblings to a therapist. Why in the world she finds it necessary to put her stuff out there in a blog or Twitter for all the world to see (including us!) . It's a big world out there, for every person there is bound to be a percentage of people that will hate every single thing about that person, slightly higher for her because she broke up a marriage and she's annoying. So they flock to her. And she gives them the opportunity to criticize her and she says she laughs, laughs it off. There is no way she's laughing, the criticisms she gets have to be debilitating, mostly because they are spot on. She blames the haters, but what the hell is she doing posting this stuff in the first place? Be crazy in private. I think it would be much better for her to have a private Facebook account with just her fans and let them love bomb her all day.

i don't even care that she hooked up with eddie.. but she is very annoying, and a liar, and a stalker, a narcissist, a canceller, a copier, fake, sharts, and looks like a human version of the grinch/falkor.

plus every time she says something stupid or misses a concert, she never apologizes, she just delegates blame to others.

I love that you included sharts.

Leann needs some Butterflies:

My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

OMG! Is that an asshole pad specifically for sharts? Learn something new everyday... lol
    Annika and Zooyork like this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    I love that you included sharts.

Leann needs some Butterflies:

Lol, I did not know such a product existed, but I don't think it would have helped Leann when she wore that white dress. That looked more like a medium sized bowel leak.
    And why is there a men's and a women's version? An arse is an arse is an arse.

LMFAO!! Maybe they come in different sizes/densities.

I thought that product HAD to be from The Onion or something. Nope, it's rill.

So...does one toss the used product in a garbage can in the bathroom? A little package of shit to sit in there and steam up the place all day?

lol, what do you do with used bloody maxi pads/tampons? keep it in your purse so that it doesn't go into the bathroom garbage and reek the place up with the blood/uterine lining stench? or what about the piss pads that so many people wear? stick it in your trouser pocket so people aren't offended by the urine smell in a restroom garbage bin? i imagine these would be disposed of in a similar fashion, either wrappable or flushable.
    dilligaf and lacs like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Elite Member

Wow, I never heard of that.
    GR teaches me something new.
    spinmonkey likes this.

Yeah, but why is everything we learn so damn stomach-turning?
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

DUDE WTF? I came in for Leann dish and find out about pooper pads.

BTW, hell ya I put a bloody tampon in the receptacle in the stall, I am not putting that shit in my purse! I thoroughly wrap it in TP. I could give a shit if I stank up the bathroom, that's what it's for. I couldn't imagine putting that in my purse. That'd break the ice when I go meet with a client, "Hmmm, what smells like a used tampon?" lol
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Thread Information