Page 25 of 196 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575125 ... LastLast
Like Tree6361Likes

Thread: Leann Rimes and Eddie Cibrian: the continuing fat saga

Quote Originally Posted by puravidacostarica View Post
    So of those cute little icons that you can put in your messages, which one best represents sarcasm? I chose the "high five!" one thinking it would convey that I was joking in the original message, and thought it was obvious in my message referencing Jodi Arias because today there were closing arguments in her case and it seemed topical. I'm a newbie, so help me out here. I suspect I'll screw it up down the road, but I'm not finding an FAQ on how to convey sarcasm or a joke.

Okay, I get it. No icon would have helped me.

well, for what it's worth, leann and jodi do have some similar traits, leann just hasn't chopped eddie up yet. there is still time for that once he decides to leave her..

//double slashie joking alert.

Don't sweat it, that would be my advice. This thread moves so quickly nobody will remember it in a week.

Although from now on until the end of days you'll be known as The One Who Compared Leann Rimes To A Psycopathic Killer. No big deal. Still not as nuts as most of the things SHE says.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

I wonder if Wewe actually called into to the Todd and Jayde Show today. It's already 10 am in NYC so the show is over now. She sure likes to spar with deejays. Remember the one she got in a spat with when she and Barrell flapped their gums loudly at the David Gray Show? Does she actually call into radio shows to talk about her music? Lol.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Leann spends soooo much time on the defensive, because she spends soooo much time BEING offensive, and this leaves no time for music.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

she makes music?

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Elite Member

Lol.

I can only access GR from my phone. My pc keeps giving me an error message.

Anyway, L is tweeting about an email she got from Billy Joel. I guess she wants to do a 'remix' of one of his songs.
    It was the 'sweetest' email. Who talks about business emails like that?
    Last edited by mostroop; February 25th, 2015 at 01:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    I wonder if Wewe actually called into to the Todd and Jayde Show today. It's already 10 am in NYC so the show is over now. She sure likes to spar with deejays. Remember the one she got in a spat with when she and Barrell flapped their gums loudly at the David Gray Show? Does she actually call into radio shows to talk about her music? Lol.

not sure but it would be interesting to hear, considering what the subject matter was. not sure if the radio dudes are fans (kinda doubt it) or what kind of station it is. i didn't do my research.
    Sunnygirl likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Annika View Post
    not sure but it would be interesting to hear, considering what the subject matter was. not sure if the radio dudes are fans (kinda doubt it) or what kind of station it is. i didn't do my research.
    I live in NJ, so every once in a while I will listen to them on my way to work. They are a pop 40 station. The new co-host grates, so I don't really listen if they are talking. I don't think they are fans though
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    Although from now on until the end of days you'll be known as The One Who Compared Leann Rimes To A Psycopathic Killer. No big deal. Still not as nuts as most of the things SHE says.
    There was the other poster, I don't remember exactly (see we do forget), that said something about Leann's murderous rise to the top. Dougie has it in her Location.

Dougie, what did she say again?
    crayzeehappee likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    I'm on my phone now, so I can't post the url, but someone on Twitter posted a blind about L & E.
    I tried posting earlier, but GR was a bit wonky.
    What is the blind?
    Zooyork likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Wewe has a new blog post on her tsu social media account. I created a fake profile to see what this tsu looks like and ugh to much like facebook/twitter, what-eva. Anyway here's her blog post from 2/24.....she is comparing herself to play-doh

Do you remember Play-Doh? That big chunk of gooey, mushy "God knows what it is" ball of greatness. You could roll it and roll it till you had that perfectly smooth ball, then you’d smash it out and begin to mold it into some random animal shape that ended up looking nothing like an animal. At least that was how it played out for me.Well, today I am taking my ball of play-doh, the dough that is me, rolling it out and beginning to reshape it. That is my mission. It's exciting and terrifying at the same time. I'm staring right down the barrel of a loaded gun of life changing questions. It's a weird and sometimes uncomfortable feeling to be in the cycle of reimagining ones self. I bounce between "I Got This" to "I'm Done with it All" weekly, if not daily. I'm starting to embrace the mission. My creativity is beginning to bubble. CREATE, that's my focus. Creating new music, apparel, jewelry, whatever pops up in my life and gets me excited. It's time to be excited again! I'm trying not to judge what's coming out but instead enjoy the process and be a vessel in which I let all creative ideas work their way through. It's difficult not to second guess yourself. In fact, I'm giggling because I'm doing it right now. There's no greater joy than creating something from nothing. The process itself is a pretty incredible feeling but complicated. It's overwhelming and yet joyful all at the same time. I'm already stumbling upon ideas and creating with some new incredible people I never thought would be "my thing" but they're giving me a new perspective and allowing me to let go of all the things I thought I should do. I'm finding "my thing." I'm merging all the authentic pieces of my past self with my present authentic self and letting go of pieces that no longer serve me. I'm truly discovering myself and it's a bit different from who I thought I was, in the best of ways. Actually, all these new pieces have always been there, but with so much outside noise for practically my whole life, I wasn't able to fit them into my puzzle.I haven't been able to breathe, till now. This new year has brought a new start and I am really getting excited about what's to come. It won't be easy but it'll sure as hell be worth it. Now, here's to trusting the process, enjoying it, trusting that everything is happening for a reason and in the right time. Here's to breathing life back into myself and my music. It's been a long time coming. I thank you all for riding the ride with me. Wewe aka Eveleigh Rose
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

She's lying - she reminds us constantly that she never had a childhood, so she couldn't possibly have been playing with Play-Doh. Her parents gave her guitar strings and record contracts to play with when she was a kid.

And if only her journey of self-discovery was half as fascinating as she thinks it is. I personally cannot WAIT to read more boring screeds about the exciting times ahead for her!!!
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Elite Member

It's on foxella.com
    I still can't get on GR from my PC.

Elite Member

YAWN

It's just the same old shit she says every few months after something has bombed or yet another label meeting or whatever goes afoul.
    All it really ever does is highlight the fact that she's aimless, will throw whatever at the wall to see what sticks and has no sense of identity. Oh, and that she absolutely never would have gotten anywhere without people like her Dad and Dean.

I see she went to the dentist today for "surgery." I think that's a great idea when you supposedly have bronchitis. Sit in a chair with your mouth propped open.

Quote Originally Posted by llamamama View Post
    There was the other poster, I don't remember exactly (see we do forget), that said something about Leann's murderous rise to the top. Dougie has it in her Location.

Dougie, what did she say again?
    Srsly, he/she NEVER explained what the fuck they meant by that. Lol.
    llamamama likes this.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

Thread Information