Page 21 of 196 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171121 ... LastLast
Like Tree6361Likes

Thread: Leann Rimes and Eddie Cibrian: the continuing fat saga

wow drawing that took a lot more effort than just flipping a switch! I guess he really loves her!
    Kittylady and Sunnygirl like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Unless he has hidden artistic talent, ther's no way he drew that; we would have seen more examples of his "amazing" art by now...

ETA: Oh, and look what I found on the DYI Network's page from 2 years ago:

http://blog.diynetwork.com/maderemad...e-with-mantel/

Yes, so the person running the parody twitter pulled the pic from there.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

This thread NEVER disappoints.

Didn't even notice it was from the parody Twitter ; it just goes to show the perception we have of Leann that we wouldn't put it past her to do something like this for real!

Wouldn't it be funny if the parody twitter was done secretly by someone like KiKi or the big lipped what's her face?
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs P View Post
    Damn it. I have a chalkboard in my kitchen and now all I think of is LameAnn when I look at it. I use it for chores, grocery list and the occasional drunken penis doodle. At the moment FIX THE POOL is written so my husband knows what to do on his day off.
    I am jellus now. I only have a flashing LED penis fridge magnet to slut up my memos.
    sluce and Zooyork like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Silver Member puravidacostarica's Avatar

LeAnn has her own "app" everybody! Wonder how many downloads LeAnn will do from her closet in the next few weeks. God, she is so unoriginal.
    (Upon seeing a former lover for the first time in years) "I thought I told you to wait in the car." - Tallulah Bankhead

Elite Member

Only a mere few months after B got her own.

L's is free though, so more people will probably dl her version.

I neither have, nor want either app.

Gold Member

Isn't Pin the Tail on the Donkey already available as an app?

Has this beten posted before?

EDDIE CIBRIAN HAS BEEN TWEETING BRANDI GLANVILLE, WHAT WILL LEANNE RIMES SAY?

Brandi Glanville Confirms Eddie Cibrian Cheated On LeAnn Rimes: LeAnn Wild After Brandi Sent Tapes of Eddie Saying “I Love You”
    BY AMANDA AUSTIN ON FEBRUARY 22, 2015 | 2 COMMENTS
    RELATED : BRANDI GLANVILLE, CHEATING, EDDIE CIBRIAN, GOSSIP, LEANN RIMES

It may be 2015, but the never-ending feud between LeAnn Rimes and Brandi Glanville is far from over. Rumors have floated around for years that Eddie Cibrian was cheating on LeAnn Rimes with his baby-mama and ex-wife, Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Brandi Glanville. Although LeAnn has continued to vehemently deny that her husband would ever be unfaithful to her, the irony of the situation doesn’t escape the two ladies rabid Twitter followings. Eddie Cibrian cheated WITH LeAnn Rimes, why is she so certain that he won’t cheat on her?
    On a recent Podcast Brandi Glanville confirmed what we have all suspected for years, after Eddie Cibrian married LeAnn Rimes – he DID cheat on her with Brandi. According to the March 2nd edition of OK! Magazine, “During her February 1st podcast the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star made the bombshell claim that Eddie had, in fact, cheated on LeAnn – with her!” According to OK! Brandi Glanville went on to confess that she taped her and Eddie’s conversations and mailed them to LeAnn to prove that Eddie was “playing house with her” and still telling Brandi that he loved her and wanted to work things out between them. Brandi Glanville went on to reveal that Eddie was still living with her for nearly a year while he was “dating” LeAnn Rimes.
    It sounds like Eddie Cibrian didn’t choose LeAnn over Brandi and his kids, but more or less settled for LeAnn when Brandi wouldn’t take him back and forgive him for cheating on her. The fact that Brandi mailed LeAnn tapes of Eddie professing his love to her is, well for lack of a better word – hilarious. Now, we know why LeAnn Rimes is SO crazy. Wouldn’t you be a hot jealous mess if you had to go to sleep at night knowing that your husband chose you by default because his wife wouldn’t take him back?

Source: Brandi Glanville Confirms Eddie Cibrian Cheated On LeAnn Rimes: LeAnn Wild After Brandi Sent Tapes of Eddie Saying “I Love You” | Celeb Dirty Laundry

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by puravidacostarica View Post
    LeAnn has her own "app" everybody! Wonder how many downloads LeAnn will do from her closet in the next few weeks. God, she is so unoriginal.
    Makes sense. A lot of musicians or celebs will have an app for their website. She might wanna actually like, do something, though. Otherwise it's just a meandering way to get to her twitter and instagram feeds since she has nothing else going on...and what's the point of that. And, oh, look...just like to promote selling memberships to her website she's using the images of the kids. 8 images of his kids used to market her app. All the shit she has on her Instagram and the only place they could stop and screenshot was the pics of the kids...umm hmmm. What a fucking loser he is.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

Elite Member

Evidently her app is just her twitter with pics of B & E children:

eve lee ‏@xmisscrossx 15m15 minutes ago Eddiecibrian Why did You let Leann Rimes put pictures of Your & Brandi's Sons on Her appYou should make Her take them down

With L, it's always more of the same....

Quote Originally Posted by funky_chicken View Post
    Has this beten posted before?

EDDIE CIBRIAN HAS BEEN TWEETING BRANDI GLANVILLE, WHAT WILL LEANNE RIMES SAY?

Brandi Glanville Confirms Eddie Cibrian Cheated On LeAnn Rimes: LeAnn Wild After Brandi Sent Tapes of Eddie Saying “I Love You”
    BY AMANDA AUSTIN ON FEBRUARY 22, 2015 | 2 COMMENTS
    RELATED : BRANDI GLANVILLE, CHEATING, EDDIE CIBRIAN, GOSSIP, LEANN RIMES

It may be 2015, but the never-ending feud between LeAnn Rimes and Brandi Glanville is far from over. Rumors have floated around for years that Eddie Cibrian was cheating on LeAnn Rimes with his baby-mama and ex-wife, Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Brandi Glanville. Although LeAnn has continued to vehemently deny that her husband would ever be unfaithful to her, the irony of the situation doesn’t escape the two ladies rabid Twitter followings. Eddie Cibrian cheated WITH LeAnn Rimes, why is she so certain that he won’t cheat on her?
    On a recent Podcast Brandi Glanville confirmed what we have all suspected for years, after Eddie Cibrian married LeAnn Rimes – he DID cheat on her with Brandi. According to the March 2nd edition of OK! Magazine, “During her February 1st podcast the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star made the bombshell claim that Eddie had, in fact, cheated on LeAnn – with her!” According to OK! Brandi Glanville went on to confess that she taped her and Eddie’s conversations and mailed them to LeAnn to prove that Eddie was “playing house with her” and still telling Brandi that he loved her and wanted to work things out between them. Brandi Glanville went on to reveal that Eddie was still living with her for nearly a year while he was “dating” LeAnn Rimes.
    It sounds like Eddie Cibrian didn’t choose LeAnn over Brandi and his kids, but more or less settled for LeAnn when Brandi wouldn’t take him back and forgive him for cheating on her. The fact that Brandi mailed LeAnn tapes of Eddie professing his love to her is, well for lack of a better word – hilarious. Now, we know why LeAnn Rimes is SO crazy. Wouldn’t you be a hot jealous mess if you had to go to sleep at night knowing that your husband chose you by default because his wife wouldn’t take him back?

Source: Brandi Glanville Confirms Eddie Cibrian Cheated On LeAnn Rimes: LeAnn Wild After Brandi Sent Tapes of Eddie Saying “I Love You” | Celeb Dirty Laundry
    Ba ha ha ha!!! I believe it. He's such a scuz bucket. I just love the thought of the look on Leann's face when she listened to those tapes. Cause ya know she wouldn't have been able to help herself. What kind of lies do you have to tell yourself to get passed that?

BTW...I love your profile pic. Just watched that movie the other night and that puppy was so damn cute!
    funky_chicken likes this.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

Thank you! I love him, and combined with such a cute puppie, it couldn't possibly get any better!
    nwgirl likes this.
    -

Thread Information