Page 2 of 196 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast
Like Tree6361Likes

Thread: Leann Rimes and Eddie Cibrian: the continuing fat saga

I don't think Leeanne would approve of the updated thread title. She's a model with toned pins.

Silver Member

Falcor is so obsessive! Current focus: Katy Perry backlash. Hellbent on making her 'TRUTH' known (damage control), defending #whatwereyoudoingat14 as a misunderstanding, she was innocently asking a QUESTION to everyone! Leann, so human, so humble!

Johnny Ikon ‏@JohnnyIkon Feb 8
    Yo @leannrimes: @katyperry has no response to #whatwereyoudoingat14, but here's what she DIDN'T do at 30 - steal husbands. Now fuck off.
    0 replies 75 retweets 179 favorites

LeAnn Rimes Cibrian ‏@leannrimes Feb 8
    @JohnnyIkon @katyperry God bless you and that was a question to everyone. So, what were you doing at 14?
    0 replies 2 retweets 2 favorites

Rachel R ‏@YouniqueRachelR 38m38 minutes ago
    @leannrimes @JohnnyIkon @katyperry Ew these haters are disgusting. At 14 I was on AOL chat & learning how to wear makeup with friends lol
    0 replies 0 retweets 1 favorite

LeAnn Rimes Cibrian
    ‏@leannrimes
    @YouniqueRachelR I had no idea how to wear makeup lol #youcangooglethepics

LeAnn Rimes Cibrian
    ‏@leannrimes
    Any @katyperry fan would know she was kicking ass just as young as I was. #imakatyperryfan her music & her cones ���� #stopgettingittwisted

At first I thought she included Katy to get some press with a faux feud. Now in context, I think she was just drunk and bitter on twitter. Before the 'cones' instagram pic, she posted a quote that said "Not everyone has to like you, not everyone has taste". OF COURSE she wasn't insinuating that the fans of Katy's cones are tasteless! Had nothing to do with not being liked by the Grammys. Lol, SO BITTER!

The tweet linking to her instagram post makes me think she was drinking but maybe she's just that dumb. Regardless, she is terrible at hashtags.

LeAnn Rimes CibrianVerified account
    ‏@leannrimes
    Before katyperry shot whipped cream from her cones, I had a pair of my on. #14 #whatwereypudoingat14…

Elite Member

Is there a way to keep the first Leann thread towards the top for people who are new to GR & interested in following all the lies, stalking & drama that make up LR?

^Now that it's locked, I don't think so. But is it linked at the beginning of this thread? Can't remember, it was too many hours ago.

eta Answered my own question - No.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Move over Kim Kartrashian. LeMann just broke the Internet with her megathread... well she broke the Internet here at GR the only place that counts.
    Kittylady and Trixie like this.

Elite Member

LOL smurfette
    smurfette likes this.

There are days when I feel incredibly sad for LeAnn. She has a miserable, unhappy life. I don't think there is any happiness in her life. It's all about being nasty to people on Twitter, and trying to prove she's better than everyone else. What a sad way to live.

Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    Is there a way to keep the first Leann thread towards the top for people who are new to GR & interested in following all the lies, stalking & drama that make up LR?
    Echoing faithanne, it will continue to slide to the bottom now that it's locked. Maybe if we ask nicely, the mods can rename this one (I know, again) to Big Fat Liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian Part Deux and link the original thread in the first post.

Would that make everyone happy?

I love the megathreads too (especially this one) but if they're making the board lag, we must make the sacrifice. *sigh*
    faithanne and dilligaf like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Elite Member

Can they put a sticky on it, so it stays on top?
    Last edited by mostroop; February 10th, 2015 at 08:20 PM. Reason: typo
    llamamama likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Echoing faithanne, it will continue to slide to the bottom now that it's locked. Maybe if we ask nicely, the mods can rename this one (I know, again) to Big Fat Liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian Part Deux and link the original thread in the first post.

Would that make everyone happy?

I love the megathreads too (especially this one) but if they're making the board lag, we must make the sacrifice. *sigh*
    May I suggest Part Doody, in homage to Leann? Or perhaps Big Fat Liars 2: Electric Boogalo?

Eh, I don't think I've ever seen the original get buried past page 2. If people can't figure out how to find it, they're a little cyber-clueless don't you think?

eta: lol @part doody
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

And sadly because it's locked it doesn't even appear in the "similar threads" box. We won't forget you, Big Fat Liars! (Emphasis on FAT).

eta:
    Quote Originally Posted by Annie B View Post
    She's a model with toned pins.
    Not only is she a model, apparently she's "rocking" everything she wears. #rockingasidebraid #rockingthiscowboyhat #rockingthishorseblanketandsaddle My understanding of "rocking" means that you are pulling off a look and doing it justice (correct me if I'm wrong). She really needs new mirrors.
    hopesprings and rollo like this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Elite Member

That's true, but since it is locked, it cannot be brought back to the first page by us. I have a hard time finding threads that are too long dormant. yes, I am a bit cyber-clueless. I am always mystified when really old threads get bumped.

ETA: On the plus side I am able to get on GR with no problems today.

Hmmmm, ok I think I misunderstood. You're concerned about finding the old thread. Since it's locked, where does it go? Does it hit the archives or just oblivion?

May we all just take a moment to mourn the passing of a true Gossip Rocks legend, the Big Fat Liars Thread? We all know no matter what this thread tries to be, it will NEVER be as EPIC as the original. (unless she gets pregnant or cheated on, then it is ON!!)
    Trixie, dksnj and Honeythorn like this.

Thread Information