Page 196 of 196 FirstFirst ... 96146186192193194195196
Results 2,926 to 2,935 of 2935
Like Tree6361Likes

Thread: Leann Rimes and Eddie Cibrian: the continuing fat saga

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    I know. and those sad sack fans that tweet her the weirdest shit is so creepy. I get that almost every celebrity have nutter fans but Wewe's take the cake...and when I say cake, I mean Sweet & Saucy Fondant Nightmare Cakes.
    I don't know if I'd say her fans take the cake, she just actually responds to and encourages them so they keep coming back looking for her to validate them. I'm sure some celeb out there has crazier fans...
    RealisticPerson likes this.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

Quote Originally Posted by SapphireJD View Post
    Still wearing those skanky boots, I see. And who wears that much make-up to their out-door birthday party?

I wish she'd have a pink wig moment. All we've seen for 6 months is the same fading desperation.
    I do.
    llamamama likes this.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    did a little snooping today. I guess Foachella was sponsored.....by some headphones and earbud company. lol.

Happy Birthday LeAnn Rimes! | JLab Audio

Happy Birthday LeAnn Rimes!

Remember those nostalgic themed birthday parties you attended as a kid with streamers, balloons, the best birthday cake you've ever had, and every attendee of the party left with a goody bag filled with treats? Well music icon, LeAnn Rimes, just blew those basic kids birthday parties out of the water!

LeAnn celebrated her #FOACHELLA33 themed 33rd birthday with family and close friends at her beautiful LA home. The boho chic decor was complete with a tipi, uber trendy swan flotaties in her pool, and top notch goody bags.
    Along with a select few brands, we had the opportunity to celebrate with Bombora Headphones and Neon Earbuds for the goody bags.
    LeAnn made 33 look like a blast! We can't wait until our next birthday party!

WTF are "swan flotaties"???

^Floating potatoes in the shape of swans.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

I can't believe she STILL has lyrics on the floor. How hard is it to learn the words to Amazing Grace?
    RealisticPerson likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

She takes her shoes off, after having sat on a stool for her entire 40 minute "performance". The things we girls go through in the name of looking good! Roll out the stanky old carpet so she can sit on the floor with her guitarist, with the lyrics to Hallelujah in front of her. She loves these more intimate venues she has decided to now play in (ha!!), it's like everyone is in her living room.

Nah, she's a lazy, boring hack. She'll never bother to learn lyrics.
    RealisticPerson and JWL like this.

From CDAN

LeAnn Rimes gave some interviews as a part of her special for the Great American Country Channel. This is obviously not the channel for people who are not great Americans or if you don't like country. I'm also guessing there are not too many promos for Al Jazeera. It is a place for cheaters to tell why they cheated. Unfortunately, despite the tease, LeAn Rimes does not explain why she cheated. She talks about the cheating and says she knows why she did it. She kind of blames her parents divorce for her own cheating and says that because of their divorce she did not know how to handle her own life. Huh? Let me tell you why you cheated LeAnn. You were away from home and a guy made moves on you which probably had not happened in awhile. Just sayin'. Next thing you know you were having wild crazy sex on a film set and when you got back home you just could not stop. You don't need to sugarcoat it. All the people who watch Great American Country Channel know why you did it. Hell, nothing makes for a better country song than some cheating and some drinking. Oh, and a dog.

LeAnn Rimes Knows Why She Cheated – CRAZY DAYS AND NIGHTS
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Gold Member

What??? She had an affair? How has she managed to keep this under wraps for so long?

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    ^Floating potatoes in the shape of swans.
    Sure, why not, LOL!!

We're almost at 3000 posts here, gang! Too many megathreads can slow the board down, so next time LeAnn does something interesting (), feel free to start a new thread.
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

Thread Information