Page 195 of 196 FirstFirst ... 95145185191192193194195196 LastLast
Results 2,911 to 2,925 of 2935
Like Tree6361Likes

Thread: Leann Rimes and Eddie Cibrian: the continuing fat saga

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post
    Of course if you click on his name, you see his Twitter and how he's got Leann's haters on his ass, harassing him. People can't sit there and preach about how fucked up she is when they sit all day harassing her regular fans that aren't part of her creepy crew, and that are completely minding their own business. They're not bothering others. They're not harassing Brandi in some misguided attempt to win points with Leann. They're just telling Leann they enjoyed her show. To each their own. Why don't they have the decency to leave those people alone? They're just acting as psycho as her.
    Leann's twitter haterz are truly a sight to behold. The irony of their actions are completely lost on them. And I think they keep Leann's career more relevant than she does herself.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    I'm still speechless at her dumb "Kiki & Eddie present Foachella 2015". I was just at the desert for the weekend about 2 miles from the REAL Coachella -the polo fields where the concert is held every April. My MIL has a vacation house right next to Coachella that we stay at and every year I say this is the year I make a trip out there during Coachella. So did Wewe have the giant Ferris Wheel in the backyard for her bday party? Where there hipsters riding bicycles wearing crowns of flowers and fringed vests?? I am dying to know what made her party a coachella party. If she wanted to be current, she should have had a Burning Man themed party. On our drive home yesterday from the desert, the hubs and I saw some burners returning home on the 1-15 with their dust covered cars with their bicycles with faux-fur seat covers tied to their rooftop. She could have had a giant effigy of Eduardo in her fire pit that she lit on fire at the end of her party.

Oof. We've been dealing with burners for two weeks now. Most are ok, others are obnoxiously wealthy, desperate nerds trying to look cool. We went to a very upscale restaurant a week or two ago I asked one of the waitresses what their busiest time of year is (anticipating she'd mention the giant classic car show we have here) and she told me Burning Man season. I couldn't fucking believe it- all those dirty hippies, broke artists, struggling musicians, etc. and then there's people like Mark Zuckerberg and Jennifer Aniston who literally bring along their personal chefs, massage therapists and ten million dollar Prevost's.
    I remember growing up the Burn was always just peace, love, sex, drugs, and the beloved barter system. These days it's a corporate nightmare, suckering in tourists and thirsty wannabe's and crawling with undercover cops. *shudders*
    Sunnygirl likes this.
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by idunno View Post
    Good for her, a #1 hit would really turn her career around. I wonder what it costs to get someone like him on board.
    Generally, $25,000-50,000 per song and a producer point or two. This guy's probably closer to the $25 g's/1 producer point mark, as Pharrell easily gets $50,000 +2 producer points (per song) all day.

My apologies if this is a double post- having issues with the multi-quote right now.
    idunno likes this.
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

Of course if you click on his name, you see his Twitter and how he's got Leann's haters on his ass, harassing him. People can't sit there and preach about how fucked up she is when they sit all day harassing her regular fans that aren't part of her creepy crew, and that are completely minding their own business. They're not bothering others. They're not harassing Brandi in some misguided attempt to win points with Leann. They're just telling Leann they enjoyed her show. To each their own. Why don't they have the decency to leave those people alone? They're just acting as psycho as her.
    Those haters are nuts that I can't look at them anymore. I posted this picture to make fun of Wewe's usual lazy performance style, lyrics all over the floor, etc. I didn't even read the nonsense from the crazies that was attached to the thread of this pic. Its the same shit/different day that I don't even look anymore. My bad, sorry.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Elite Member

Those haters are nuts that I can't look at them anymore. I posted this picture to make fun of Wewe's usual lazy performance style, lyrics all over the floor, etc. I didn't even read the nonsense from the crazies that was attached to the thread of this pic. Its the same shit/different day that I don't even look anymore. My bad, sorry.
    No need to apologise, I think. I too like to lurk on Lean's twitter, 'cause she's so unintentionally funny, but I never click to see what the haters or day-one fans are up to. They are equally crazy.

Elite Member

Those people don't realize just how nuts they sound. A couple of them as just as scary as those rabid Brandi Glanville haters.

Quote Originally Posted by Annie B View Post
    She was complain bragging about how busy she was, she did a gig in San Diego, flew to LA to make a hope to be papped attendance at one of the kid's soccer games then off to a private show in Palm Springs. My guess would be a rehab clinic event, celebration of sober life or something. Based again on her hashtags. She hashtagged her Instagram posts with #tourlife, I think that's where some of the shit comes from. Private corporate gigs aren't "tours".
    L has no idea what a real tour consists of.

Quote Originally Posted by idunno View Post
    No need to apologise, I think. I too like to lurk on Lean's twitter, 'cause she's so unintentionally funny, but I never click to see what the haters or day-one fans are up to. They are equally crazy.
    I look at L's twitter, have even been tempted to reply to one of her followers this weekend (Asu), who believed that she was an unworthy person. I didn't want to bother to give her any words of encouragement because all the L bashers would be on me before I pressed enter.

Elite Member

No need for you to apologize!
    I just clicked through out of curiosity. I rarely look at her Twitter any more. It's same old same old.

No need for you to apologize!
    I just clicked through out of curiosity. I rarely look at her Twitter any more. It's same old same old.
    I know. and those sad sack fans that tweet her the weirdest shit is so creepy. I get that almost every celebrity have nutter fans but Wewe's take the cake...and when I say cake, I mean Sweet & Saucy Fondant Nightmare Cakes.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

did a little snooping today. I guess Foachella was sponsored.....by some headphones and earbud company. lol.

Happy Birthday LeAnn Rimes! | JLab Audio

Happy Birthday LeAnn Rimes!

Remember those nostalgic themed birthday parties you attended as a kid with streamers, balloons, the best birthday cake you've ever had, and every attendee of the party left with a goody bag filled with treats? Well music icon, LeAnn Rimes, just blew those basic kids birthday parties out of the water!

LeAnn celebrated her #FOACHELLA33 themed 33rd birthday with family and close friends at her beautiful LA home. The boho chic decor was complete with a tipi, uber trendy swan flotaties in her pool, and top notch goody bags.
    Along with a select few brands, we had the opportunity to celebrate with Bombora Headphones and Neon Earbuds for the goody bags.
    LeAnn made 33 look like a blast! We can't wait until our next birthday party!
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Really? That's so pathetic I feel sorry for everyone involved. Why would she look for sponsors for a fucking non-milestone birthday party for the usual ragtag bunch of Barrell, Kiki, Lips, Eddie and the boys? I don't know who is more needy - Falcor or the idiots who coughed up all the swag.

eta Does she have new hair? It's looking extra long and ratty.
    RealisticPerson and Zooyork like this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    Really? That's so pathetic I feel sorry for everyone involved. Why would she look for sponsors for a fucking non-milestone birthday party for the usual ragtag bunch of Barrell, Kiki, Lips, Eddie and the boys? I don't know who is more needy - Falcor or the idiots who coughed up all the swag.

eta Does she have new hair? It's looking extra long and ratty.
    Since I am acting rather bitchy today I thought I would rub this in...here's how you ROCK EXTENSIONS AND BE A SPOKESPERSON.

• products
    • Tips
    • buzz
    • why almay
    • simply american

Carrie Underwood

Carrie Underwood won America's heart in 2005 when she won the fourth season of American Idol, transforming her from a shy Oklahoma girl with a great voice to a budding superstar. She hasn't slowed down since, with more than 15 million albums sold worldwide, 18 #1 singles, six Grammys, and countless other accolades. Fueled by a restless creative spirit, good-natured competitive streak and abundance of undeniable talent, Carrie continues to challenge herself as a top-ranked female country touring artist, expanding into film and TV roles. She's a two-time Academy of Country Music Entertainer of the Year, a three-time Country Music Association and ACM Female Vocalist winner, and a proud member of the Grand Ole Opry.
    RealisticPerson likes this.
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

^I wouldn't say she's exactly rocking those either, her hair looks plastic. But it doesn't look like it's about to snap off so I guess she's got that over Falcor.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

What's even sadder about her party guests, beyond Lizzy Lips and Barrel Clown and her former paid BFF/makeup artist Mateo the guests are ALL her paid assistant/"BFF" Kiki's pals. I was checking instagrams of people named in the pics posted with the #foachella33 hashtag, literally all Kiki's friends.

Elite Member

That is sad.I'm guessing one reason why she bought followers was to show sponsors that she could give their products great exposure. They were duped, but they really should have researched what she has become, not just her name recognition. She really does lead a sad, lonely life. She doesn't have one friend to call her own.Ack, no more L pity.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

Gold Member

Still wearing those skanky boots, I see. And who wears that much make-up to their out-door birthday party?

I wish she'd have a pink wig moment. All we've seen for 6 months is the same fading desperation.

Thread Information