Page 194 of 196 FirstFirst ... 94144184190191192193194195196 LastLast
Results 2,896 to 2,910 of 2935
Like Tree6361Likes

Thread: Leann Rimes and Eddie Cibrian: the continuing fat saga

Quote Originally Posted by exippy View Post
    There are places you can get help with that
    Both before the deed occurs, or if that fails, there are places you can get help afterwards for your crotch rot, like your doctor or an industrial cleaning team.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by idunno View Post
    Good for her, a #1 hit would really turn her career around. I wonder what it costs to get someone like him on board.
    Probably 5 bucks and a packet of Mentos.
    mostroop likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    Probably 5 bucks and a packet of Mentos.
    I don't know. He's got quite a few hits on his resume, and some songwriters charge you upfront, even if no song comes out of it. I think, Leann has put her and Eddie's combined wealth to good use trying to revive her career, which is really the only way forward for her, since she won't be nice to her fans or tour extensively.

Also, you guys are on form today.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

I've never heard of him but he's had some huge hits so he would probably charge a shitload to co-write. We had a local singer who paid fifty grand upfront for a single day meeting and potentially collaborating with one of the big name female songwriters in LA, and that was ten years ago and at a huge discount as a favour to someone at the US record company, so I'm sure it would be a lot more now. And that was just the fee - the royalties would be on top.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

I love the song Big Girls Don't Cry. If Toby Gad wrote the lyric "I'm gonna miss you like a child misses their blanket but I gotta get a move on in my life" then he's pretty good. I watched the video last night (I love Milo Ventimiglia) and I can't get that line out of my head. Fergie has a pretty voice.
    Clubber Lang likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by llamamama View Post
    I love the song Big Girls Don't Cry. If Toby Gad wrote the lyric "I'm gonna miss you like a child misses their blanket but I gotta get a move on in my life" then he's pretty good. I watched the video last night (I love Milo Ventimiglia) and I can't get that line out of my head. Fergie has a pretty voice.
    "If I Were a Boy" is a lyrically nice song too. I loathe how Beyonce yodels through it, though.
    RealisticPerson and llamamama like this.

so she wants her big hit to be a huge ballad eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed Hour View Post
    "If I Were a Boy" is a lyrically nice song too.
    I like the lyrics too.
    llamamama likes this.
    "The wild, cruel beast is not behind the bars of the cage. He is in front of it."...Axel Munthe

Quote Originally Posted by idunno View Post
    I don't know. He's got quite a few hits on his resume, and some songwriters charge you upfront, even if no song comes out of it. I think, Leann has put her and Eddie's combined wealth to good use trying to revive her career, which is really the only way forward for her, since she won't be nice to her fans or tour extensively.

Also, you guys are on form today.
    Meaning Leann's wealth?
    JWL, idunno, Clubber Lang and 1 others like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed Hour View Post
    "If I Were a Boy" is a lyrically nice song too. I loathe how Beyonce yodels through it, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by panic View Post
    I like the lyrics too.
    I never heard the song. I just watched the video, it was well done. Both guys in the video were really hot and I liked the twist at the end.

She alerted the paps that there was a soccer game yesterday. So, the Daily Fail hasn't bought the pictures yet, and written a story about her shapely pins, and long flowing tresses?

Elite Member

Does she not realize that other people take pics at her venues?? Why lie when you can be easily exposed????

LeAnn Rimes Cibrian ‏@leannrimes 5h5 hours ago
    Pretty powerful Saturday night. 1,000 sober, brave, beautiful hearted men singing #amazinggrace with… https://instagram.com/p/7k7dMenV0G/

https://twitter.com/ciaoFredy/status/642921355164282881

Here is a response:

ATXGirly ‏@ATXGirly 8h8 hours ago ATXGirly retweeted FREDY ESPINOZA
    This is a "tour"?!!! My sons middle school talent shows has triple of this audience.
    ATXGirly added,
    0:30

FREDY ESPINOZA @ciaoFredy @leannrimes deep in the dark, surrender your heart @mikehenehan

2 retweets 5 favorites

Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    Does she not realize that other people take pics at her venues?? Why lie when you can be easily exposed????

LeAnn Rimes Cibrian ‏@leannrimes 5h5 hours ago
    Pretty powerful Saturday night. 1,000 sober, brave, beautiful hearted men singing #amazinggrace with… https://instagram.com/p/7k7dMenV0G/

https://twitter.com/ciaoFredy/status/642921355164282881

Here is a response:

ATXGirly ‏@ATXGirly 8h8 hours ago ATXGirly retweeted FREDY ESPINOZA
    This is a "tour"?!!! My sons middle school talent shows has triple of this audience.
    ATXGirly added,
    0:30

FREDY ESPINOZA @ciaoFredy @leannrimes deep in the dark, surrender your heart @mikehenehan
    Ha ha ha. Zoom in closer to her onstage and BAM! Once again it's lyrics strewn on the floor. And WTF is #hotanddry hashtag refer to? A private gig on menopause sponsored by Vagisil & Summer's Eve? The entire audience looks to be men by the pics so my guess is not. Perhaps a gig in Palm Springs?

22h
    Thank you to all my lovely boys #hotanddry it was a beautiful night. You are all an inspiration
    View details ·
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Elite Member

Of course if you click on his name, you see his Twitter and how he's got Leann's haters on his ass, harassing him. People can't sit there and preach about how fucked up she is when they sit all day harassing her regular fans that aren't part of her creepy crew, and that are completely minding their own business. They're not bothering others. They're not harassing Brandi in some misguided attempt to win points with Leann. They're just telling Leann they enjoyed her show. To each their own. Why don't they have the decency to leave those people alone? They're just acting as psycho as her.

She was complain bragging about how busy she was, she did a gig in San Diego, flew to LA to make a hope to be papped attendance at one of the kid's soccer games then off to a private show in Palm Springs. My guess would be a rehab clinic event, celebration of sober life or something. Based again on her hashtags. She hashtagged her Instagram posts with #tourlife, I think that's where some of the shit comes from. Private corporate gigs aren't "tours".

Thread Information