Page 191 of 196 FirstFirst ... 91141181187188189190191192193194195 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,865 of 2935
Like Tree6361Likes

Thread: Leann Rimes and Eddie Cibrian: the continuing fat saga

Bronze Member

And here I thought her gift was the rope tied birch logs keeping with the theme of wood.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

Christmas starts earlier every year with her. Even the countdown to her birthday month is slightly more interesting.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

I finally went and looked at Wewe's epic birthday pics on Instagram. YAWN. God can she ever have an original thought or idea? I remember Kim Kuntrashian threw North a KidChella themed birthday party last year when she turned one. She sold pictures to some rag-mag that covered all the details, Tee-pees, flower headbands, fringe boots and feathers galore. People might actually like Wewe if she wasn't such a thirsty try-hard. I've been traveling the last 2 weeks so I don't know if a few pages back anyone mentioned or posted a pic that her usual chalky fondant cake tower was made to look like an actual damn chalk-board. Hey, at least the cake looked just like how it tastes- like CHALK.

I also noticed a friggin ridiculous picture when I was snooping on her Instagram that was definitely noteworthy....back when she performed at Billy Joel's concert a couple months ago she/Kiki took a damn pic backstage of Billy holding up her stupid chalkboard. SMDH. I won't post it here because it's not fair to Billy.

I was in SF Bay Area last week when she came to my town of San Diego for a tour stop. I'm dying to find out how many seats were filled/tickets sold.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Elite Member

So people on L's TL were making fun of Sara's 'kiss' picture of L & E, and Sara responded. You would think that professionals would not bother, especially since it wasn't a knock on her work, but rather on the fact that L & E's lips weren't touching.

Then, of course, a rabid L hater, turns on Sara. I would think that as a professional, you would stay out of this childish nonsense, but I guess when you're a "friend" aka hired help for L, your judgement is suspect anyway.

Mary Sue ‏@Inmeyeopinion 25m25 minutes ago @iammetx @HertelSara @janepohlmann @surfing2day @leannrimes someone's mad that they took a bad pic

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Back to her country roots! LeAnn Rimes puts on a leggy display in denim cut-offs and cowboy boots | Daily Mail Online

Back to her country roots! LeAnn Rimes puts on a leggy display in denim cut-offs and cowboy boots
    By Dailymail.com Reporter
    Published: 20:57, 5 September 2015 | Updated: 21:11, 5 September 2015

It's back to a cowboy hat and suede booties for this country star.

LeAnn Rimes was spotted rocking an edgy look on Saturday, wearing distressed Daisy Dukes which showed off her insanely toned pins while out and about in Calabasas.

The 33-year-old crooner, who recently celebrated her birthday alongside a shirtless Eddie Cibrian, flaunted her huge diamond sparkler as she shielded her eyes from the sun.

Hot to trot! LeAnn Rimes was spotted rocking an edgy look on Saturday, donning ripped Daisy Dukes which showed off her insanely toned pins while out and about in Calabasas

LeAnn seemed to be in good spirits in spite of going incognito, rocking a beachy wave with her honey blonde locks while running some errands.

The Right Kind of Wrong songstress sported a cranberry manicure, complimenting the deep red lip liner which seamlessly lined her pout.

She showed love for the 80s rockers Def Leppard by wearing a loose-fitting shirt which displayed their famed cover art over her button-up shorts.

That bling, though! The 33-year-old crooner, who recently celebrated her birthday alongside her husband Eddie Cibrian, flaunted her huge diamond sparkler while shielding her eyes from the sun

While toting around her cell phone and key chain, Leann revealed the arrow tattoo on her right wrist directly below some gradually fading ink.

The Blue star garnered plenty of attention while strutting her stuff towards her charcoal colored SUV.

Leann finalized her attire with over sized designer frames, seeming to go low-key amid her World Tour which has scheduled performances throughout the end of this year.

Her stylish appearance also comes days after she rung in her 33rd birthday with a Coachella-themed bash alongside her close friends and family members.

Always on the go: Leann finalized her attire with over sized designer frames, seeming to go low-key amid her World Tour which has scheduled performances throughout the end of this year

Outta here! The Blue star garnered plenty of attention while strutting her stuff towards her charcoal SUV

Last Friday, Leann took to her 36.4 Instagram followers to document her b-day party, showcasing her athletic physique in a bohemian-chic inspired ensemble next to a tipi.

While posing aside a decked out pool area, a monokini-clad Leann gave fans a cheeky view of her backside while throwing up piece signs to commemorate her special day.

She captioned the revealing snap: '33 is great!! #saturday @islajamesswimwear #fringe #pool #sun.'

Also debuting on social media was the moment her and Eddie engaged in a romantic kiss, which hardly distracted from her beau's bare chest.

Birthday girl! While posing aside a decked out pool area, a monokini-clad Leann gave fans a cheeky view of her backside while throwing up piece signs to commemorate her special day

Canoodling: Also debuting on Instagram was the moment the duo engaged in a romantic kiss, which hardly distracted from Eddie's bare chest

The I Need You singer also shared a video of her CSI:Miami star hubby smooching her cheek as she blew out the candles of her lavish birthday cake.

All seems to be well for the the still-strong pair, who wed in 2011, shortly after his divorce to Brandi Glanville was finalized in 2010.

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star and Eddie share two sons – Mason, 11, and Jake, eight.

Eddie's infidelity with his Northern Lights co-star LeAnn led to the split, but it seems the tension between his two famed ladies has gone down since then.

Eddie's youngest smiled alongside LeAnn on her big day, which she captioned: 'These cuties came by for a #bday surprise #stepsonlove.'

Still close: Eddie's youngest smiled alongside LeAnn on her big day, which she captioned: 'These cuties came by for a #bday surprise #stepsonlove'

Read more: Back to her country roots! LeAnn Rimes puts on a leggy display in denim cut-offs and cowboy boots | Daily Mail Online

Whose parents allowed Leann to be alone with their little princess!! Ack! And those boots, how many years has she romped around in those stinky things??

The kids look genuinely happy in the last pic, as does Leeann, and I also think she looks prettier somehow. I never thought she was that cute, but these pictures of her are nice.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Elite Member

She wasn't alone with them. karla (ever so thirsty) got L that huge teddy bear for her birthday (what woman buys another woman a HUGE teddy bear for her b'day???? I could even maybe understand if it had been a unicorn. Isn't that something teens give their GFs?), anyway, she had Jake for the day & dropped off her gift to L.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

For some reason Karla's kids look like what I'd imagine Eddie and LeAnn's spawn would look like.
    Sonia likes this.

For all the talk of her 'leggy display' her legs do not look that great in those pics.
    RealisticPerson and Zooyork like this.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

Quote Originally Posted by NickiDrea View Post
    The kids look genuinely happy in the last pic, as does Leeann, and I also think she looks prettier somehow. I never thought she was that cute, but these pictures of her are nice.
    I agree. She looks nice. Check out the belly of that young man outside the window in that pic. Yikes
    RealisticPerson and NickiDrea like this.

Elite Member

^^ I wonder if that is Darrel?
    RealisticPerson and needmeds like this.

Elite Member

Toned toned toned toned pins pins pins pins toned toned toned toned pins pins pins pins...

We need a suicide emoji.
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

In the kissing pic, she looks like she is kissing Billy Bob Thornton.
    RealisticPerson and Zooyork like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

I'm not on Instagram (you can still view pictures), but I saw an article about Socality Barbie aka Hipster Barbie. The person who did these photos are unknown, but the Barbie is in poses mocking people on Instagram, thinking they are original. I see some of Leann's poses on that page. https://instagram.com/socalitybarbie/

Annika likes this.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Thread Information