Page 190 of 196 FirstFirst ... 90140180186187188189190191192193194 ... LastLast
Results 2,836 to 2,850 of 2935
Like Tree6361Likes

Thread: Leann Rimes and Eddie Cibrian: the continuing fat saga

Gold Member

So Swine and Ass no longer exists? Who saw that coming? OK, OK, everyone. Apparently, JGul has her own site again though so I am sure it will soon be peppered full of faux blind items to get her readership up. Though faux blind items where she is concerned is probably an oxymoron ... or just moronic ... hmmm.

Elite Member

I took this from someone's twitlonger - I guess she took it from the magazine article about L.

Does she ever listen to herself? The jokes just write themselves:

~*Janice*~ · @ItalianLovely

2nd Sep 2015 from TwitLonger

I'm sorry but this made me laugh out loud.

LeAnn Rimes: Integrity, honesty and commitment. I think I've learned it, especially by watching my husband. I don't think I have ever been through anything with someone to feel that kind of commitment and that kind of stability. It's something I admire, and something I find very rare. We’re in it together, no matter what. I haven't ever been surrounded by that. That's what was so amazing about everything we did together.

Silver Member puravidacostarica's Avatar

I have never seen this level of dickmatization. LeAnn does not seem so invested in rehabilitating her own image or reputation (which is too far gone to be saved), but instead is focused on Eddie's.
    (Upon seeing a former lover for the first time in years) "I thought I told you to wait in the car." - Tallulah Bankhead

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    I took this from someone's twitlonger - I guess she took it from the magazine article about L.

LeAnn Rimes: Integrity, honesty and commitment. I think I've learned it, especially by watching my husband. I don't think I have ever been through anything with someone to feel that kind of commitment and that kind of stability. It's something I admire, and something I find very rare. We’re in it together, no matter what. I haven't ever been surrounded by that. That's what was so amazing about everything we did together.
    Which part is supposed to be rare? Having affairs while married? Not rare. Marrying each other? From stepmom stuff I've read, many became stepmoms that way. Guess that's not too rare after all either. Being married like 4 whole years? So not rare. Neither is hooking up with sugar mamas. Surely someone having commitment isn't rare.

Calling the one you love a SPEEDBUMP to the media is the only rare thing I can think of. I'm gonna guess that's not what she's referring to though...
    rollo likes this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by RealisticPerson View Post
    Don't think LeAnn had anything to do with it. Jenn had a falling out with Kristi, the "friend" that ran Wine and Sass with her. Saw it on the Wine and Sass Twitter. Kristi said Jenn didn't want to be friends with her anymore. This was after the Wine and Sass site was down for about two weeks.
    Jenn will be back as soon as she has created a new persona to shill money under.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

^It's a shame she turned out to be a big fraud because I enjoyed her blind items about shitshow, which all turned out to be true. Although it's no secret that show was going to be a disaster, but even I couldn't have predicted it would be that bad so I'm going to continue pretending there really was an insider spilling to someone, not necessarily her.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

I would have thought she was describing Dean. I'm an outsider obviously but I think Dean was more stable and displayed more commitment towards her. Just the way he used to look at her, it seemed like her was really in love with her. I have never seen one pic of Eddie looking at her like that. It sounds like this is a dig at Dean. "It's rare?" "She's never been surrounded by that?"
    Clubber Lang and Zooyork like this.

She's like a delusional teen but we know that (and many other things) about her. Eddie is so pretty and she never thought she would get someone like that!!!@@@?!!!
    JWL likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Bronze Member

I noticed the same thing! Her mangy, unwashed extensions draped all over the side of the gloomy fondant covered stack of cardboard cylinders. I mean "cake."

Elite Member

Is this going to be 'filmed' on her iPhone too?

LeAnn Rimes Cibrian ‏@leannrimes 2h2 hours ago TODAY has been ALL #Christmas for me! Filming so much promo footage and b-roll #givemesweats #todayischristmas
    Sonia likes this.

Is this going to be 'filmed' on her iPhone too?

LeAnn Rimes Cibrian ‏@leannrimes 2h2 hours ago TODAY has been ALL #Christmas for me! Filming so much promo footage and b-roll #givemesweats #todayischristmas
    She has now tweeted an IG post with a pic of the "filming", in her damn house, in front of those 2 sad ass Grammy's she won 18 years ago for a song she yodelled that doesn't make her a dime when played. So pathetic she literally peaked before she was 16, and has hurdled downwards ever since.
    Last edited by Annie B; September 2nd, 2015 at 10:13 PM.
    Gossiplover likes this.

Elite Member

She will invite people to her 'intimate' concert setting, where they will feel like they're sitting with her in her living room.

Elite Member

She will invite people to her 'intimate' concert setting, where they will feel like they're sitting with her in her living room.
    ...because the venue is the same size.
    Gossip Junkie and Kittylady like this.
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Annie B View Post
    She has now tweeted an IG post with a pic of the "filming", in her damn house, in front of those 2 sad ass Grammy's she won 18 years ago for a song she yodelled that doesn't make her a dime when played. So pathetic she literally peaked before she was 16, and has hurdled downwards ever since.
    And she also added "Love my bday present from my #hubby". I don't get it. Eddie got her a camera man for her birthday?

Elite Member

Lol^^^^^I think it's the necklace. I wonder how much of a discount she got for mentioning the designer.

Thread Information