Page 19 of 196 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969119 ... LastLast
Like Tree6361Likes

Thread: Leann Rimes and Eddie Cibrian: the continuing fat saga

Elite Member

It's Chelsea's Instagram account.

I'm sure she does buy IG followers. She pretty much went from 4,000 to 12,000 overnight.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

Elite Member

Thanks CL**, I found it. L is NOT on that video.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    Thanks CL**, I found it. L is NOT on that video.
    I thought it's impossible to buy followers since IG purged all fake accounts.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenGirlie View Post
    I thought it's impossible to buy followers since IG purged all fake accounts.
    The news articles about IG purging the fakes were a little misleading. They had deactivated millions of fake and spammy accounts the year or so before, but hadn't deleted them. So the news articles about the big purge, which made it sound as if they deleted active fake accounts, were really just reporting that they'd removed these old deactivated accounts. So new fake accounts have lready come back, and will be there until the next Instagram wave of deletions. I mean, you can go on any of the Kartrashian's accounts and see that tons and tons of spam accounts are still active. They'll get caught in the next wave of IG deletions but they're totally active right now.
    RealisticPerson and Kittylady like this.

Poor LeAnn.

Caught in a trap
    Can't walk out
    Because I love you too much baby!
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Elite Member

Okay, so she started on antibiotics on the 17th, but now said she is on her 2nd round of antibiotics? Even if she was on the 3-day zpack and not the 5 day one, they would not give her new antibiotics.

But she's a real trooper! She's hanging in there.

Why does she feel like she needs to lie?

Kittylady and Zooyork like this.

I got walking pneumonia after having strep throat. Diagnosed with strep on Dec 20th. I took week of antibiotics for strep then by Dec 26th was worse with pneumonia then put on stronger antibiotics the 27th. I spent all of Xmas in bed. Was not fucking tweeting non stop like this moron and wasn't drinking tequila either. She's such a fucking bad liar. Oh on a funny note- I saw someone on twitter changed their twitter name to "LeAnn's Chalkboard" and their avi is a picture of her home-made chalkboard! Fiucking CLASSIC!
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Silver Member

So is Monica Potter single? She's pretty and has money from working steadily in TV shows over the years. Uh-oh, LeAnn. Never mind. I looked it up. She's married.

Elite Member

1. Deathly ill
    2. Cancels
    3. Becomes miraculously and suddenly well once the cancelled day is in the clear

wash, rinse, repeat

So now she's passed the time when having to worry about the cancellation(tonight), so she's out having Mexican food and margaritas, though she was practically dying yesterday. What an asshole she is to her fans. I don't understand why she doesn't even try to fake it better and lay low. Make it just a smidge more believable. I guess that's just part of her narcissism?

I am not sure why people are comparing their illnesses to Leann. From what I saw she said she has bronchitis. I had it before and started antibiotics and when I Was not responding after a few days they changed my meds. I coughed a lot, but was more than able to go on with life. Yes, she is a liar but I don't see a need to make such a big deal out of this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Annie B View Post
    Dear gawd...she only had one day of "work" until the end of fucking July and she couldn't even do that. What a fucking hack.
    We go to concerts every year and follow bands. I have never seen any cancelled on such a yearly basis over and over, except rarely, and I mean rarely, like being diagnosed with cancer, back surgery, or something out of the ordinary that rarely happens on a long tour, line one night of a strained voice, etc. And, of course, with Morrissey because Morrissey always implodes and cancels and has his own health issues and throws hissy fits, but at least he has the brilliance to put up with it.

LeAnn barely I can't even call it a tour. She does appearances here and there and still cancels often. Pathetic.
    Last edited by LameAnn; February 21st, 2015 at 09:25 PM.
    rollo, RealisticPerson and JWL like this.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    I am not sure why people are comparing their illnesses to Leann. From what I saw she said she has bronchitis. I had it before and started antibiotics and when I Was not responding after a few days they changed my meds. I coughed a lot, but was more than able to go on with life. Yes, she is a liar but I don't see a need to make such a big deal out of this.
    I side-eye a lot of Leann's antics and, yeah, I don't believe for one instance that she has bronchitis or a sore throat or whatever, but a) it's not out of the realm of possibilities that she could be sick and b) there's no need to try to pick apart every word that comes out of her twitter to prove who she's a lying liar that lies. What else is new? There's enough crazy Leann haters on Twitter that can pick apart every word she types. On to the next.

Poor Leann. You can tell Eddie hasn't been around since all she posts on IG are inspirational quotes on her #bestgiftever that she bought herself.
    Last edited by GoldenGirlie; February 22nd, 2015 at 09:09 AM.

Part of the charm of this thread that makes me giggle is the long running joke of making fun of Wewe conveniently getting sick right before a work commitment and then canceling a show. And when someone cries woolf so much it's really hard to feel sorry for them. So........I hope you are resting and taking care of horself Wewe, and get better soon! Xoxoxo

Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Regardless of first round or second round, the tequila will pretty much make any ABX null and void.

I think she's forced to write love notes on the chalk board because there certainly any work engagements to keep track of.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Actually, zpack is fine with alcohol. It does not diminish the effectiveness of the med. It is not recommended for other reasons:

A study done on rats by the National institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism found that alcohol doesn’t prevent azithromycin from killing your bacterial infection. But, drinking alcohol can cause temporary liver damage in some people. That may increase the severity of unpleasant side effects. Alcohol is also dehydrating. A hangover would worsen the nausea, vomiting, and headache that azithromycin may trigger.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Thread Information