Page 188 of 196 FirstFirst ... 88138178184185186187188189190191192 ... LastLast
Results 2,806 to 2,820 of 2935
Like Tree6361Likes

Thread: Leann Rimes and Eddie Cibrian: the continuing fat saga

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenGirlie View Post
    Did Leann's birthday pass? I'm surprised she was low-key on her BIRTHDAY MONTH! *gag face, smiley, wink, thumbs up and whatever icon she can add* Perhaps she's learning?

ETA: Never mind. I just went on her instagram and it's the same thing (although to a lesser degree). It's just that nobody cared
    Remember when she turned 30 and she was all "Die 20s die!" with a stabby cake to represent how TERRIBLE her 20s were (with Dean) and how she couldn't WAIT to be in her 30s now that she'd found her true love. Apparently that's all forgotten because it's #happy29th again. So I guess turning 30 didn't magically make everything better.

eta Our birthdays are feathers in the broad wings of time. Shut up asshole.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Elite Member

Thanks Faithanne, I missed some words. I'm going to blame the cake writer/decorator, and not the fact that I probably need new glasses.

I was squinting hard.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Gold Member

That cake looks like a Willie Wonka factory second. But small mercies - at least we didn't have to see fondant sex with an audience again.

I think a lot of tweeters who used to tweet info about LeAnn and ridicule her are no longer doing that. A lot of gossip sites (especially Celebitchy) got their info from those tweeters. Maybe LeAnn's wash, rinse, repeat just got too boring for tweeters to bother with.

LeAnn will never have an audience like the one in that Dolly Parton video. I had no idea Dolly was that entertaining. She's self-deprecating, funny, and talented. If she got up there and declared she was going to tell her truth, and how everyone has been lying about her, and degrading another person the way LeAnn does, she wouldn't have that many fans either.

Quote Originally Posted by Annie B View Post
    It's no wonder Leann has so few fans. Am watching a concert Dolly Parton did at the Glastobury Festival 2014 up here in Canada on Out TV, she is the most charismatic little lady you could watch. You can tell she adores what she does, she truly loves singing her stories. She wrote most of her songs and has a connection. Tells stories about herself and her "hillbilly" family to intro her songs. Leann is actively awkward and annoying...and boring. Not endearing in any way. It's not a surprise Dolly has an active career and could still embark on a world wode tour to sold out stadium shows. Just thought of the idiot Leann seeing her in action, Dolly's deservedly beloved. She is right now playing the Benny Hill theme song on a saxaphone! She is the original firecracker. LOVE her!!
    The best Drunk History episode was of Dolly Parton. Sorry this isn't the full episode and I'm too lazy to find it.
    https://youtu.be/dFR-2m9CHI0
    Annika likes this.

Speaking of Dolly (since she is eons more interesting than Leann) I did a search to see what Dolly had going on when she was the same age Leann has been celebrating for months now. This was in 1979, the venue is apparently her old high school in TN, after she attended a ceremony in town for a parkway named in her honor (does Leeanne have anything named after her?) So this was probably the size of most of Leann's shows. And she performed the hell out of it, as she always does.

Quote Originally Posted by Annika View Post
    omg i can't believe you got me to search out dolly's performance. i have never had an interest in her at all but now i'm a fan! she's fricking awesome! she's a true entertainer... she is a little comedian too... my goodness. she is a firecracker. I LOVE HER TOO!

i will be watching dolly stuff all day and planning my future trip to dollyworld or dolly land or whatever the hell it's called.
    So glad to turn anyone on to Dolly! She's so damn likeable and talented and HUMBLE. There are a ton of great videos out there and each performance is so unique I bet you were in a Youtube vortex for hours. Sorry. lol

^^Mrs P I will be hunting out the full ep after watching the clip. I love how they embellish the "true stories" with many many f bombs.
    Last edited by Annie B; August 29th, 2015 at 08:37 PM.

Hate this whore.

That's it.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post
    #1 her thirst for trying to be part of the Coachella* scene with that Foachella hashtag is embarrassing.
    *remember how every year she hasn't gone or performed but tags her IGs with Coachella hashtags so she can bandwagon on it?

#2 oh Lord, her ugly fondant cake (from that bakery that made the cake of her in bed with Ed, with the kids watching) was made to look like a chalkboard complete with motivational sayings. This chick is fucking one-note and bonkers. I'm too lazy to post it here. Just click on the dumb faux-chella hashtag...you'll see it.
    #1 Shouldn't it be "Fauxchella"? Ugh

#2 Fondant is disgusting. She took her sweet time blowing that candle. Trying to make sure people captured the moment. Like they cared.
    Zooyork and Clubber Lang like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs P View Post
    The best Drunk History episode was of Dolly Parton. Sorry this isn't the full episode and I'm too lazy to find it.
    https://youtu.be/dFR-2m9CHI0

drunk history videos make me laugh so hard cuz the actors lip synch the drunk person's words SO WELL.
    llamamama likes this.

Derp. Nevermind.

Was just lamenting the chalkboard cake. She couldn't make it any clearer that her favorite topic in the gossip rags is herself. She's just....icky.
    Last edited by Bombshell; August 30th, 2015 at 01:09 AM.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Elite Member

Oh, come on. It's hardly fair to compare Leann to Dolly Parton, who's a frickin' living legend. No one stacks up to her. On top of being talented, funny and humble, I believe Dolly is also a no-nonsense business woman. Hearing her talk about how she had to turn down Elvis' people, when they asked for writing credits on 'I will always love you', is truly awe inspiring. It can't have been easy for her being a woman in the music business back then.

Quote Originally Posted by Annika View Post
    drunk history videos make me laugh so hard cuz the actors lip synch the drunk person's words SO WELL.
    I had to rewatch the part in the RCA office a few times, it was hysterical.
    Annika likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by llamamama View Post
    I had to rewatch the part in the RCA office a few times, it was hysterical.
    i know right? those two dudes killed me... i love "are you in, or are you out? back me.. or back the fuck off" and they're all like "cool, we're in"
    Bombshell and llamamama like this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by idunno View Post
    Oh, come on. It's hardly fair to compare Leann to Dolly Parton, who's a frickin' living legend. No one stacks up to her. On top of being talented, funny and humble, I believe Dolly is also a no-nonsense business woman. Hearing her talk about how she had to turn down Elvis' people, when they asked for writing credits on 'I will always love you', is truly awe inspiring. It can't have been easy for her being a woman in the music business back then.
    I think that was her point. Her fans, sycophants, enablers, blah blah call her a living legend, reference how long been in the biz, etc.
    It's laughable, obvs, but especially when you look at people who no one would argue their legend status....and see their professionalism, charisma, charm, 'it' factor, etc. Nothing that Leann has. She is nothing compared to actual legends.

Thread Information