Page 187 of 196 FirstFirst ... 87137177183184185186187188189190191 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,805 of 2935
Like Tree6361Likes

Thread: Leann Rimes and Eddie Cibrian: the continuing fat saga

  1. #2791
    Elite Member Kittylady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'
    Posts
    21,293

    Default

    Ummm, is it really a good idea to go posting someone's name on here so they can get FB stalked thanks to their love of a burned out old has been bint?

    Mods?
    faithanne, BrickHouse, czb and 2 others like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

    How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona


  2. #2792
    Super Moderator twitchy2.0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Milliways
    Posts
    59,834

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Calico Kid View Post
    I haven't been on Facebook in a very, very long time so this may sound stupid. Can you give us the name of one of the 52 members and we could search out this group by looking up that person? Is that doable?
    No, encouraging stalking and board brigading is not a good idea.
    Kittylady likes this.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

  3. #2793
    Silver Member puravidacostarica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    328

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Calico Kid View Post
    I haven't been on Facebook in a very, very long time so this may sound stupid. Can you give us the name of one of the 52 members and we could search out this group by looking up that person? Is that doable?
    Here is how I Learned of it. One of LeAnn's twitter followers (Seionasmommy or something like that) told the world about the Facebook group called "Project Le". I went to Facebook and searched for Project Le. All 52 members are shown. No big secret and outed by a member.
    (Upon seeing a former lover for the first time in years) "I thought I told you to wait in the car." - Tallulah Bankhead


  4. #2794
    Super Moderator twitchy2.0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Milliways
    Posts
    59,834

    Default

    Fine, but if indvidual names of non celebrities could be left out of this, that would be great.
    Kittylady likes this.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

  5. #2795
    Elite Member Annie B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,545

    Default

    It's no wonder Leann has so few fans. Am watching a concert Dolly Parton did at the Glastobury Festival 2014 up here in Canada on Out TV, she is the most charismatic little lady you could watch. You can tell she adores what she does, she truly loves singing her stories. She wrote most of her songs and has a connection. Tells stories about herself and her "hillbilly" family to intro her songs. Leann is actively awkward and annoying...and boring. Not endearing in any way. It's not a surprise Dolly has an active career and could still embark on a world wode tour to sold out stadium shows. Just thought of the idiot Leann seeing her in action, Dolly's deservedly beloved. She is right now playing the Benny Hill theme song on a saxaphone! She is the original firecracker. LOVE her!!

  6. #2796
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    In my head
    Posts
    235

    Default

    Did Leann's birthday pass? I'm surprised she was low-key on her BIRTHDAY MONTH! *gag face, smiley, wink, thumbs up and whatever icon she can add* Perhaps she's learning?

    ETA: Never mind. I just went on her instagram and it's the same thing (although to a lesser degree). It's just that nobody cared
    RealisticPerson and Sonia like this.

  7. #2797
    Silver Member puravidacostarica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    328

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenGirlie View Post
    Did Leann's birthday pass? I'm surprised she was low-key on her BIRTHDAY MONTH! *gag face, smiley, wink, thumbs up and whatever icon she can add* Perhaps she's learning?

    ETA: Never mind. I just went on her instagram and it's the same thing (although to a lesser degree). It's just that nobody cared

    I would like to wager a bet on whether one of her "friends" (one of Eddie's friends from his former marriage or one of LeAnn's former personal assistants) convinced her last night to spend her 33rd year off social media. Anyone want to have a pool on how long it will take before LeAnn tweets or posts an Instagram photo again? I say she can't make it longer than 12 hours (until 11:00 p.m. PST tonight, 8/29/2015).
    (Upon seeing a former lover for the first time in years) "I thought I told you to wait in the car." - Tallulah Bankhead


  8. #2798

  9. #2799
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,140

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    No, Boys and arrows is a swimwear company - maybe the big creative meeting was about her upcoming swimwear line.
    Besides the swimwear company, she tweeted her birthday video to a jewelry designer (Jacquie Aiche), hair stylist (Mateo Sifuentes), and a make-up artist (Matthew VanSomething).
    I guess they all contributed to the party with goods and services, so she owed them a little advertising.

  10. #2800
    Elite Member Annika's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,915

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Annie B View Post
    It's no wonder Leann has so few fans. Am watching a concert Dolly Parton did at the Glastobury Festival 2014 up here in Canada on Out TV, she is the most charismatic little lady you could watch. You can tell she adores what she does, she truly loves singing her stories. She wrote most of her songs and has a connection. Tells stories about herself and her "hillbilly" family to intro her songs. Leann is actively awkward and annoying...and boring. Not endearing in any way. It's not a surprise Dolly has an active career and could still embark on a world wode tour to sold out stadium shows. Just thought of the idiot Leann seeing her in action, Dolly's deservedly beloved. She is right now playing the Benny Hill theme song on a saxaphone! She is the original firecracker. LOVE her!!

    omg i can't believe you got me to search out dolly's performance. i have never had an interest in her at all but now i'm a fan! she's fricking awesome! she's a true entertainer... she is a little comedian too... my goodness. she is a firecracker. I LOVE HER TOO!



    i will be watching dolly stuff all day and planning my future trip to dollyworld or dolly land or whatever the hell it's called.
    darksithbunny and spinmonkey like this.

  11. #2801
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    4,129

    Default

    Ah, so she did get some sponsors. Better than nothing, I guess.

    Not just with L, but I just can't wrap my mind around people begging for sponsors for their events, like Star Jones & her wedding. How incredibly tacky!

  12. #2802
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,870

    Default

    #1 her thirst for trying to be part of the Coachella* scene with that Foachella hashtag is embarrassing.
    *remember how every year she hasn't gone or performed but tags her IGs with Coachella hashtags so she can bandwagon on it?

    #2 oh Lord, her ugly fondant cake (from that bakery that made the cake of her in bed with Ed, with the kids watching) was made to look like a chalkboard complete with motivational sayings. This chick is fucking one-note and bonkers. I'm too lazy to post it here. Just click on the dumb faux-chella hashtag...you'll see it.
    Clubber Lang likes this.

  13. #2803
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,140

    Default

    What does the F in Foachella stand for? I don't get it.

  14. #2804
    Elite Member Moongirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Cal-i-for-nigh-ay!
    Posts
    9,181

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by idunno View Post
    What does the F in Foachella stand for? I don't get it.
    From the looks of it, she had a "Coachella" themed birthday party, a faux Coachella, therefore she called it Foachella
    idunno likes this.

  15. #2805
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    4,129

    Default

    Here is the cake. I can't imagine that the frosting could taste good. I can't read what the cake says.

    (our birthdays feathers broad wings time?????)



Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Eddie Cibrian and LeAnn Rimes married
    By Bellatheball in forum Latest Gossip
    Replies: 800
    Last Post: August 31st, 2011, 09:15 AM
  2. Eddie Cibrian's ex on his affair with LeAnn Rimes
    By cmmdee in forum Latest Gossip
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: June 21st, 2010, 03:17 PM
  3. LeAnn Rimes visits Eddie Cibrian on set
    By chrissyisme in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: January 17th, 2010, 03:49 PM
  4. Eddie Cibrian is cheating on LeAnn Rimes, y'all !
    By mrs.v in forum Latest Gossip
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: November 5th, 2009, 11:47 AM
  5. Eddie Cibrian and LeAnn Rimes ho it up in public
    By mrs.v in forum Latest Gossip
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: October 21st, 2009, 04:23 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •