Page 183 of 196 FirstFirst ... 83133173179180181182183184185186187193 ... LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,745 of 2935
Like Tree6361Likes

Thread: Leann Rimes and Eddie Cibrian: the continuing fat saga

Quote Originally Posted by DeliriumTremens View Post
    I'm surprised Eddiots name hasn't shown up in all the Ashley Maddison lists that were hacked.
    There's no way he could have paid the fees without her knowing, since she pays all the bills; he'll just have to continue with his old-fashioned man whore cheating ways...
    DeliriumTremens and Zooyork like this.

Elite Member

From the dailymail:

She's ripped! LeAnn Rimes shows her legs in super distressed boyfriend jeans as she runs errands in Beverly Hills

By SARAH PACKER FOR MAILONLINE
    PUBLISHED: 10:17 EST, 20 August 2015 | UPDATED: 11:17 EST, 20 August 2015

15shares
    50View comments

LeAnn Rimes kept it casual when she stepped out in a summery ensemble on Tuesday.
    The 32-year-old opted for extremely distressed boyfriend jeans, featuring and casual blue blouse, beaming with happiness as she walked to visit a close pal in Beverly Hills.
    Rocking yet another off-duty look as she made her way out on the sunny day, LeAnn flaunted a hint of her slim legs in her stylishly ripped jeans.

Scroll down for video

+3

Smiling: LeAnn Rimes, 32, kept it casual in distressed boyfriend jeans and a blue shirt in Beverly Hills on Tuesday

The songstress looked in high spirits wearing a pair of designer sunglasses for her outing.

Adding height to her daytime attire in a pair of stilettos sandals, LeAnn accessorised with a nude bag.

+3

Stylish lady: LeAnn's sandy blonde hair bounced in soft waves as she flattered her complexion with a light application of pink lipstick

Rip it up like LeAnn in boyfriend jeans by Rag & Bone

$265

Rag & Bone boyfriend jeans in rebel wash
    Get distressed at Revolve
    Buy now

LeAnn Rimes may be better known for her country songs, but it's her style that has really struck a chord with us!
    The blonde beauty has mastered that sunny Californian look by donning floaty white dresses and denim cut-offs.
    Here she went for a double denim ensemble, which sounds disastrous on paper, but looks impossibly chic in person. A simple short sleeve chambray shirt is cool and breezy over this drool-worthy pair of ripped jeans.
    They're by Rag & Bone, a label loved by everyone from the Olsen twins to Jennifer Lawrence and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley. Click right to check out a pair of distressed boyfriend jeans at Revolve.
    Or, for more styles, check out our edit below. Splash the cash at Kiind Denim or get this gorgeous bargain at Forever 21.

Read more: LeAnn Rimes shows her legs in super distressed boyfriend jeans as she runs errands in BeverlyÂ*HillsÂ* | Daily Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

Elite Member

This was too funny (and just a little sad) not to post. So L tweeted about how she was performing at the San Diego Orchestra - I guess she was right, technically, she never said she was performing in the building. Pretty poor attendance, I guess that's why they had all those seats at such low prices:

Jersey ‏@jersey_5 4h4 hours ago This is just pathetic! @leannrimes

1 retweet 9 favorites
    22 hours ago posted 10 minutes b4 showtime. i'm embarassed for her @leannrimes #hasbeen

Zooyork likes this.

Elite Member

Why this moron keeps booking herself at these larger venues is beyond me. She shouldn't be booking bigger than 300 person max venues, and even that's seriously pushing it. Personally I would much prefer play a sold-out 250 seat room than an empty 1500 seat venue any day of the week... All those empty seats staring at you from the stage over and over and over again, city after city has to be incredibly disheartening, not to mention fucking expensive. And yet, this woman refuses to tell her booking agent (if she even has one) to put her in smaller rooms that she can pack out, and in return actually make money. Smdh.

Gold Member

What's funnier is that even with that vast expanse of empty chairs, no one seemed to want to move closer to the stage.
    Air Quotes and Clubber Lang like this.

Yet another old Brandi pic...

<yawn>
    Sunnygirl and Zooyork like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Clubber Lang View Post
    Why this moron keeps booking herself at these larger venues is beyond me. She shouldn't be booking bigger than 300 person max venues, and even that's seriously pushing it. Personally I would much prefer play a sold-out 250 seat room than an empty 1500 seat venue any day of the week... All those empty seats staring at you from the stage over and over and over again, city after city has to be incredibly disheartening, not to mention fucking expensive. And yet, this woman refuses to tell her booking agent (if she even has one) to put her in smaller rooms that she can pack out, and in return actually make money. Smdh.
    I don't understand, too, how some of these places are so out of touch with the idea that she is not a draw for crowds.
    RealisticPerson and Zooyork like this.

Elite Member

They're probably given some stats that look super great, "Grammy award winner!" "Child prodigy!" "Over 35 million records sold worldwide!" and then the gullible club/promoter neglects to ask for recent show numbers. I mean in all honesty, a Grammy award winner who's sold almost 40 million records should easily be able to pack out a 1,000+ seat place even if their success was several years ago... I feel like LR's kind of an anomaly in this sense.
    It's probably also that she assumes some of the risk with these shows, and I'm guessing she's the bargain basement deal, "We could get the Scorpions for a $15,000 guarantee with a 3/4 sell out, orrrrrr we could get child prodigy/Grammy winner/Platinum selling artist/reality star LeAnn Rimes for $7,000. Gosh, I wonder why she's such a good deal?? Eh fuck it, I guess we'll find out!"
    Probably only a matter of time before she's burned through every promoter out there.

I love to read the Daily Mail's description of her then hold off looking at the picture to conjure up an image in my head then scroll down to see how she really looks. It's always good for a laugh!

^^Haha, that's what I'm going to do from now on.
    llamamama likes this.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

Are you insinuating Leeanne isn't the perfect example of "impossibly chic"?

Per Daily Fail: Here she went for a double denim ensemble, which sounds disastrous on paper, but looks impossibly chic in person.

like she was the first person to double denim down.... lol. every boho chic chick does that.

and she's really failing on the boho ethereal look.

I think they meant 'improbably' not 'impossibly' but they like to have a laugh at her expense (it's catching.)
    greysfang likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Annika View Post
    like she was the first person to double denim down.... lol. every boho chic chick does that.

You know, I wonder why she never tried to pounce on the lifestyle website trend that is huge now ala Goop, Reese, Blake, Monica Potter, Laura Conrad. She's been trying the California boho look for awhile now and she SWVs enough celebs to go into that new business venture. If I were in her shoes, I probably would have put the little money I had left on that instead of a reality show.
    Annika likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Annika View Post

In the early 90's I was out with a friend totally making fun of another girl who was in head to toe denim. I didn't stop, going on and on about how bad it looked. Then something told me that I just made a huge mistake, I gulped and turned and looked at my friend, and yep, she was in head to toe denim. The look on her face... The only thing I could do was choke out, "But it looks good on YOU."
    Annika and Clubber Lang like this.

Thread Information