Page 182 of 196 FirstFirst ... 82132172178179180181182183184185186192 ... LastLast
Results 2,716 to 2,730 of 2935
Like Tree6361Likes

Thread: Leann Rimes and Eddie Cibrian: the continuing fat saga

Damn, this bitch has had SO much bad plastic surgery. Seeing these pics she started with already saggy A cup tits in her mid 20s (with GIANT hubcap sized nipples she loved showing off for some reason). Then she did the bulky build up in attempting weight loss via working out, before her Adderall/anorexia weight loss up to her dream wedding with dreamy Eddie Cipriani. During her Adderral diet, pre-wedding she got the full underarm tit-job. And those weird, bulky "abs, love" she had installed on her abdomen sides. It has gotten progressively worse with her laxative/quit laxatives diet fluxuating. She is naturally a porker, like her mom, so she is VERY rigid with food deprivation/speed pills/obsessive working out rotation, while she pretends/claims to be naturally slim. Such stupidity and ignorance but I feel zero pity for any physical and health reactions that occur. She can suck it, vain narcissistic thirsty obnoxious troll.
    Sonia and WeWeLies like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    • kristibates4We make a taco salad similar...we drench it in French dressing...not so healthy after added dressing 

Sounds like something a LeAnn fan would do.
    Sunnygirl, WeWeLies and Bombshell like this.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Annie B View Post
    Damn, this bitch has had SO much bad plastic surgery. Seeing these pics she started with already saggy A cup tits in her mid 20s (with GIANT hubcap sized nipples she loved showing off for some reason). Then she did the bulky build up in attempting weight loss via working out, before her Adderall/anorexia weight loss up to her dream wedding with dreamy Eddie Cipriani. During her Adderral diet, pre-wedding she got the full underarm tit-job. And those weird, bulky "abs, love" she had installed on her abdomen sides. It has gotten progressively worse with her laxative/quit laxatives diet fluxuating. She is naturally a porker, like her mom, so she is VERY rigid with food deprivation/speed pills/obsessive working out rotation, while she pretends/claims to be naturally slim. Such stupidity and ignorance but I feel zero pity for any physical and health reactions that occur. She can suck it, vain narcissistic thirsty obnoxious troll.
    Do you really think those are ab implants? They look like they were made for men, if they are...
    Zooyork likes this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Air Quotes View Post
    Sounds like something a LeAnn fan would do.
    HA! I totally forgot French dressing existed.
    Man, used to eat that as a kid on iceberg lettuce salads. Makes me shudder just thinking about it. It's basically like pouring a melted plastic sugar water combo over your food. And the squeaks! I remember how squeaky it was to eat on salad. So gross.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonia View Post
    Do you really think those are ab implants? They look like they were made for men, if they are...
    I've been of the opinion for a while that she had some sort of lipo/sculpting done that gave her the weird V abdomen thing she's got going on.
    Could be implants though....

i have to say leann is very masculine in face and body. there is really no softness to her. even her 'flowing daily mail tresses' are similar to those of a truck stop hooker with a meth habit who washes her hair in the bathroom sink with bad soap.

If those are ab implants then Pink has them too.

Weird Leann didn't have those odd on the waist protruding "muscles" when Dean was working her out in 2007. Not sure if it's a workout that gets those blobby, mannish side waist muscles that Pink has but Leann put them on after this pic. Pink just looks way more "organic" as she has a very boy-ish, straight up and down figure. She has never been the most feminine looking physique-wise but always looks VERY fit, not anorexic, not hungry, but very extremely healthy actually.

Remember when she first started taking selfies and proclaiming herself a "bikini model"? She was at full on anorexia, leading up to her wedding with her dream man Eddie Cipriani:

Weird side "abs" in full effect.

Elite Member

It blows my mind how much prettier (prettier? Less ugly, I'll go with less ugly) less ugly MeAnn was while with Dean & before all the insecurity-propelled plastic surgery.
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

The ps has messed with her mind, her face, her body, her teef (apparently) and most importantly her career and any work ethic she previously had. For all the results it has had, it can't have been worth it.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Elite Member

You guise! Leann's 33rd birthday is only 10 days away. Time to begin the celebrations! Are you exited? Woot woot! *smdh*

LeAnn Rimes Cibrian ‏@leannrimes
    #BackToSchool tmrw and I turn 33 in 10 days WHAAATTTT #bigthings
    10 retweets 76 foretrukne
    Sunnygirl and RealisticPerson like this.

Quote Originally Posted by idunno View Post
    You guise! Leann's 33rd birthday is only 10 days away. Time to begin the celebrations! Are you exited? Woot woot! *smdh*
    I'm wearing my party hat right now tossing confetti in the air. What are all you GR guise doing??? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Clubber Lang View Post
    It blows my mind how much prettier (prettier? Less ugly, I'll go with less ugly) less ugly MeAnn was while with Dean & before all the insecurity-propelled plastic surgery.
    Google her video "Some People" (I've posted her a bunch so didn't want to clutter thread again) and you can see how much "softer" her features were with Dean and how lovely she looked. Now it's just Joker-face.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Guise! It's party week, er party fortnight or party month I should say! I am getting botox and fillers. I am shopping every day and calling up the paps and making a Christmas EP! I am baking an enormous cake showing all my bonus family having FUN, FUN, FUN! But chiefly I am doing something so exciting I couldn't possibly tell you about it! #amazing #twogoodtoobetrue
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

she really screwed the pooch when she lost all that weight. then i think she had some procedures done on her face when she was skeletal and as she gained weight back her face weirded out and now it looks all stretched out over her skull. i know that's harsh but she just looks like she made some bad decisions.

Bronze Member

I'm surprised Eddiots name hasn't shown up in all the Ashley Maddison lists that were hacked.

Quote Originally Posted by DeliriumTremens View Post
    I'm surprised Eddiots name hasn't shown up in all the Ashley Maddison lists that were hacked.
    Exactly what I was thinking. I'll bet LeAnn has been checking.
    DeliriumTremens and Annika like this.

Thread Information