Page 181 of 196 FirstFirst ... 81131171177178179180181182183184185191 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,715 of 2935
Like Tree6361Likes

Thread: Leann Rimes and Eddie Cibrian: the continuing fat saga

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Clubber Lang View Post
    Is this for Twitter? What does it say? Not sure how to find any of that stuff...
    I thought I had C&P'd it. Sorry:

Clubber Lang likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    I never thought of that before, but then again I don't have plastic tits so I wouldn't know post-op protocol. Tori Spelling has the same problem too --wonky boobs pointing in different directions and I've always wondered how it happened so I wonder if she too didn't follow her Dr. RX.
    I dunno, I agree they both have wonk boob issues but not the same, really. Tori has that encapsulation thing which leaves a look of deformity but if her boobs are pointing in any direction, I'd pick south. Of course, extreme child bearing could be a factor as well.

LeAnn, on the other hand, has boobs heading east and west with a gap between that could house a third boob, if she were so inclined. She has absolutely NO cleavage, compared to her "friends" and I'm assuming at least Kiki is all natural.

Sunnygirl likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Bronze Member

Hi Everyone! LONG time lurker, finally decided to try some posting here. About LeAnn's wide-spaced boobs (I know a bit about breast implants....because I have them), a surgeon can only do so much; they have to work with what they're presented with. LeAnn most likely has nipples/areolas that are naturally far apart, so the surgeon has to position the implants so that the nipples are centered over the breast.

So basically, breast augmentation just takes what you already have, and makes it bigger. In LeAnn's case, small east-west boobs became bigger east-west boobs. She could at least wear bikini tops that don't emphasize the WONK.
    Trixie, Sunnygirl, dougie and 4 others like this.

Elite Member

Well it sounds like she was complimenting the post so I'm not mad. LOL.

Man, Tori Spelling is way more confident than me I guess because no way I would wear a bikini if mine were plastic-surgery deformed like that. Cute one pieces all the way! Or at least, a tube top type bikini that covers the crater.

Regarding Liz, someone posted an old shot of her here once, pre-surgery, and she was very very naturally pretty.
    Zooyork likes this.

Tori's boobs remind me of the old Playboy "Granny" cartoons.

Patty Rox, CL**, JWL and 5 others like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Calico Kid View Post
    Leann's navel looks infected or something. She has weird red shading all over though, so it could just be a funny picture. Or, maybe the rot in her mouth has moved to her navel. I think that big bulge under her right pit is her left boob making its way back around.
    If she's only washing her hair every 3-4 days, and can't wash her face while on tour in the tiny sink on her giant bus, then I have no problem believing that her navel could be infected.
    CL** likes this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by idunno View Post
    Escaping tits is one thing, at least you can cover that up with the right bra and clothes, but those lips are just ridiculous.

What do you even say, when your best friend/wife/sister/mother/daughter shows up with a set of floating devices in the middle of her face? 'Whoa!' would probably be my reaction. I don't think I could just say something polite like 'I see you had a little work done - very tasteful' or 'You look great, did you change your hair?'

Sometimes less really is more, Lizzie.
    I would assume said person was stung by 1,000 bee's and had gone into anaphylactic shock.
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Starlight View Post
    Hi Everyone! LONG time lurker, finally decided to try some posting here. About LeAnn's wide-spaced boobs (I know a bit about breast implants....because I have them), a surgeon can only do so much; they have to work with what they're presented with. LeAnn most likely has nipples/areolas that are naturally far apart, so the surgeon has to position the implants so that the nipples are centered over the breast.

So basically, breast augmentation just takes what you already have, and makes it bigger. In LeAnn's case, small east-west boobs became bigger east-west boobs. She could at least wear bikini tops that don't emphasize the WONK.
    Hello and welcome! That's a good point, but the support bra's have to be worn 24/7 after surgery for up to three months to help keep them in place as well. Maybe LR's issue a little from column A and a little from column B... I do remember seeing her ghastly tits pre-augmentation and while they were not attractive they weren't trying to retreat up into her armpits either.

I wonder whether the issue with Leann's boobs is/was her weight at the time she got the operation? From what I remember she was VERY skinny when she had them done, whilst they're actually a decent size for her, the gap is just wayyy too big. I mention the weight of the person because a few of my ex school friends that have had boob jobs done who were similarly skinny, their breasts look pretty much the same, perfect size but with huge gaps. Courtney Stodden is another example, though hers are HUGE the gap is massive, same with that Heidi chick from The Hills.

Either way, it must kill Leann a little inside everytime she see's Liz as her boobs are actually pretty decent from that picture on this page, whether they be natural or fake. If I were Leann I'd be going back and having new ones put in, they seem to be getting further apart as time goes on.
    My life would be much more easier had I been a f1-driver in the 70s with the guys. I was definitely born in the wrong era. Kimi Raikkonen

Quote Originally Posted by Starlight View Post

I think you are right, from this old bra-less photo you can see her pre-inflated boobs and the gap is definitely there.

Elite Member

Yikes, those things look like a pair of lazy eyes.
    JWL and needmeds like this.

...and, just to frighten everyone before I sign off for the night...

and, for a laugh

Sunnygirl, JWL and needmeds like this.

God those pics of Tori's tits are scary. I guess I thought she had that same wrong-way tits like Wewe but man they are in a class all themselves. Tori does totally have those Granny tits from Playboy! Omg I remember those cartoons from the 70's - my dad used to get the mag.

Well sorry for the sudden topic change from wonky tits to Frito Pie! But Wewe is Back trying to be the next Barefoot Contessa (or Wonky-tit Contessa) with her gourmet cooking skillz. Now she claims it is healthy because she added turkey meat and kidney beans. God someone with her leakage issues shouldn't ingest all these gas inducing foods. The nasty farts after this meal must be enough to suffocate an elephant.

leannrimes
    FOLLOW

490 likes
    2h

More options
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Bronze Member

I'm going to say that she searched Pinterest for at least an hour to find this recipe from some random blog, had to go to the store to buy all of the ingredients because there's no way she can do any meal planning or has a stocked pantry. Probably took her another hour to prepare and stage everything just so, and then take at least 10 pics before getting the perfect one to post. She's gonna need a vacation, that shit's hard work.

Thread Information