Page 180 of 196 FirstFirst ... 80130170176177178179180181182183184190 ... LastLast
Results 2,686 to 2,700 of 2935
Like Tree6361Likes

Thread: Leann Rimes and Eddie Cibrian: the continuing fat saga

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenGirlie View Post
    I agree with all but what do you mean by this?
    Basically I just think she can't be away from him for even a day, and he supports this, because they have a co-narcissist codependent relationship. She can't go a day without being around him without major anxiety because it threatens her sanity and sense of self because it's all dependent on one person and his approval. And he eats it up because it's where he gets his narcissistic feed. She seems to be just as much threatened by his interactions with others in regular situations as she is with potential women he could cheat with. It upsets her self that she's not there to be everything, do everything, get reinforced by his approval which she seeks 24/7 (and probably why she relies on TW for filler approval, when she's not getting it from him), have him witness all that she is doing to elevate her in his mind, etc. It's classic codependent behaviors of lost self, organizing oneself around another person, seeking constant approval, feeling you are #1 and only person who can satisfy their needs. Hence, why she gets jealous and ramps up even when he gives appropriate and reasonable attention to his kids, friends, coworkers, certainly the ex; and why she often does inappropriate posturing/declarations of claims of territory, etc., such as her weird shoutouts and sidling up to people he will be working with, etc., to remind them who he belongs to. As a codependent, she has to feel like she is in control, doing all the caretaking, etc.

In interviews, their show, etc., he comes across less like a man in love but a guy joshing around with his buddies' slightly annoying younger sister that follows them around all the time. That's the best way I can describe how he comes across to me, with his very unromantic behavior towards her, and all the teasing with little digs and treating her like one of the guys a bit. I think he knows just the right digs to take at her to get her to try harder, to make her feel like she's slipping, which results in those moments of trying to be like others (the SWFing), all the posturing about being the best wife, stepmom, etc. And why she immediately went into the mode of buying all his friends, making them her BFFS, wanting to be their favorite, and keeping that circle close and tight.

It's nothing everyone hasn't pointed out before - all these behaviors. But I don't think it all comes down to 'dongwatch' as it gets called, but moreso is a lot more nuanced and a result of two narcissists in a marriage, and one has to be the giver/lost one and the other has to be the taker/abuser.

It really works out great for him because it's narcissistic feed for him to see women act like fools over him and treat him like a god, and she has no shame and will do anything it takes, even looking like the biggest fool ever in public and becoming known as a wacko. In a lot of ways they're sort of perfect for each other, if one wants an immature, imbalanced love, which their personality disorders seem to favor.

Yikes. Didn't mean to write a book.
    I think in some ways, this is their appeal in the gossip world for some. Everyone does love a good trainwreck, yes, but if you like to analyze human behavior or find psychology of things interesting, there's a lot of material to work with and theorize about. LOL.

I think they've gotten boring.

One of their friends needs to make with some dirt. Photos, video recordings...these dumb, vapid fuckers that hang with the Cibs need to start putting their phones to use.

Didn't a couple of them loan these tards a fuckton of money that they have yet to see? I'll bet they could recoup that and then some from the tabloids.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Someone pointed out the bikini Wewe is wearing is the same one worn by this year's Sport illustrated swimsuit cover girl model- the one who pulled the bottom literally all the way down to show her vag. WTF is on Lizard's stomach- a Rorschach test? I think Kiki looks the best out of all of them - naturally without all the plastic, dentures or fillers. Wewe's boobs are trying to escape again- out the side door near her armpit.

leannrimes

778 likes
    5h

Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Elite Member

LOL. Judging from that weird ass section of skin between her left boob and left arm, the > of skin above anus-lips-lizzy's thumb and the slight hover-hand going on there, I'm gonna guess crazy pants used a slimming feature app on her left side/waist. She needs to practice more. Better to look wide than create a situation where it looks like you have a tumor in your armpit.

And I agree, Kiki looks best. She's also got going for her that she's the only one without a joker mouth.

Their faces are all horrendous. Give us a break!
    Clubber Lang and Zooyork like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Her breasts are always fighting for east and west positioning. I'd be pissed if I had paid for that. The photo should be entitled Plastic Surgery Gone Awry.
    RealisticPerson, JWL, CL** and 3 others like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Bronze Member

I'm not sure if I'd be more pissed about the boobs or the hair. She's gotta be paying $300+ for that hair, which is astonishing and hysterical at the same time.
    Zooyork likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    I think they've gotten boring.
    They've been boring for quite a long time now.
    Clubber Lang, CL** and sluce like this.

All I got to say is that Lizzy is one unfortunate looking woman. Does she really think those over plumped lips improve her looks? LeAnn looks attractive compared to this woman.
    dilligaf likes this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Her breasts are always fighting for east and west positioning. I'd be pissed if I had paid for that. The photo should be entitled Plastic Surgery Gone Awry.
    Me too, though it could be LeAnn's own fault... Her tits appear to have that look surgeons warn their patients against; If women remove their bandages too soon or don't wear the proper post-op support bra for a couple months after breast augmentation, each boob will travel to the sides of the chest like LeAnn's have. Wewe was probably so stoked to have her new "Brandi-model" line of tits installed that she started wearing sexy lingerie before it was time to leave the support sports bra behind.
    CL**, JWL, WeWeLies and 2 others like this.
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

Elite Member

Once again, GR made L's time line

Leann's navel looks infected or something. She has weird red shading all over though, so it could just be a funny picture. Or, maybe the rot in her mouth has moved to her navel. I think that big bulge under her right pit is her left boob making its way back around.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    Once again, GR made L's time line
    Is this for Twitter? What does it say? Not sure how to find any of that stuff...
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

Quote Originally Posted by Clubber Lang View Post
    Me too, though it could be LeAnn's own fault... Her tits appear to have that look surgeons warn their patients against; If women remove their bandages too soon or don't wear the proper post-op support bra for a couple months after breast augmentation, each boob will travel to the sides of the chest like LeAnn's have. Wewe was probably so stoked to have her new "Brandi-model" line of tits installed that she started wearing sexy lingerie before it was time to leave the support sports bra behind.
    I never thought of that before, but then again I don't have plastic tits so I wouldn't know post-op protocol. Tori Spelling has the same problem too --wonky boobs pointing in different directions and I've always wondered how it happened so I wonder if she too didn't follow her Dr. RX. Tori got her's during her 90210 days. I remember reading that Tori's mother was so fucking vain like the horrid Kris Jenner that she told Tori she needed plastic surgery as a teenager. I could never understand how Candi Spelling could say something so cunty to her own daughter, especially since she herself is so beat in the face.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Elite Member

Escaping tits is one thing, at least you can cover that up with the right bra and clothes, but those lips are just ridiculous.

What do you even say, when your best friend/wife/sister/mother/daughter shows up with a set of floating devices in the middle of her face? 'Whoa!' would probably be my reaction. I don't think I could just say something polite like 'I see you had a little work done - very tasteful' or 'You look great, did you change your hair?'

Sometimes less really is more, Lizzie.
    CL** and RealisticPerson like this.

Thread Information