Page 179 of 196 FirstFirst ... 79129169175176177178179180181182183189 ... LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,685 of 2935
Like Tree6361Likes

Thread: Leann Rimes and Eddie Cibrian: the continuing fat saga

  1. #2671
    Elite Member Honeythorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Death Valley~Middle Earth, Califas
    Posts
    3,333

    Default

    Her #Augustbabies has me dry heaving already. As her and I share a b-day.

  2. #2672
    Elite Member rollo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    48,793

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post
    Many of her U.S. and Canadian performances fit the same profile: casinos, fairs/festivals, small/mid-size venues and private events.

    Eddie is her husband and she visited him on set when he was filming in Canada, but she also spent time in California taking care of the li'l squints, whined about her single motherhood and took off to Miami with Kiki to recuperate. Actually I am jesting about her going to Miami to recuperate, she and Kiki did go to Miami but I don't recall if that was before or after her single mommy duty.
    I wasn't sure about that!
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

  3. #2673
    Elite Member dougie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top
    Posts
    5,595

    Default

    #nobumalibu
    #papstroll

    Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    I wasn't sure about that!
    It bears repeating if it is considered stalking to take a couple of trips to visit your husband on a movie set.

  4. #2674
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,870

    Default

    She sounded way less cunty and mostly normal in that last posted article. It's amazing how much better she comes across when she's not taking thinly veiled digs, putting down others to compliment herself, finding awkward try-hard ways to bring up E and B's kids or doing delusional boasting.

  5. #2675
    Gold Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    924

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post
    #papstroll


    It bears repeating if it is considered stalking to take a couple of trips to visit your husband on a movie set.
    I don't think he went away for any length of time. He was in Toronto for less than a couple of weeks to film a bit part. #idonttrustmyhusband #gpsthewanderingpeen
    RealisticPerson likes this.

  6. #2676
    Elite Member dougie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top
    Posts
    5,595

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PecanPie View Post
    I don't think he went away for any length of time. He was in Toronto for less than a couple of weeks to film a bit part. #idonttrustmyhusband #gpsthewanderingpeen
    Based on gossip news reports, pap strolls and a twitter rant from Eddie's ex wife, he was filming from late March/early April to mid/late May, but he did fly back to LA to do a pap stroll at least once.

  7. #2677
    Gold Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    924

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post
    Based on gossip news reports, pap strolls and a twitter rant from Eddie's ex wife, he was filming from late March/early April to mid/late May, but he did fly back to LA to do a pap stroll at least once.
    So basically you're saying she can't be without him for more than a couple of weeks? I'd be surprised if that movie had such a lengthy shooting schedule. And he would not likely have been needed for post.

    My husband worked in Europe for a few years and only came home for brief visits every four months. We survived just fine. But then, we trust each other. Our saying: we have an open marriage. We're allowed to see other countries.
    JWL and firebrat1229 like this.

  8. #2678
    Elite Member dougie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top
    Posts
    5,595

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PecanPie View Post
    So basically you're saying she can't be without him for more than a couple of weeks? I'd be surprised if that movie had such a lengthy shooting schedule. And he would not likely have been needed for post.

    My husband worked in Europe for a few years and only came home for brief visits every four months. We survived just fine. But then, we trust each other. Our saying: we have an open marriage. We're allowed to see other countries.
    I don't think that 5-7 weeks is considered a lengthy shooting schedule.

    LeAnn has time on her hands and money and therefore it does not strike me as odd that she visited Eddie while he was shooting a movie out of town. Plenty of people who are in relationships with stronger foundations, i.e., did not start out as an affair, have a rule that they will not be separated from their spouses beyond a set length of time, and that bogey is a lot less than two weeks.

    Our saying: we have an open marriage. We're allowed to see other countries.
    Gossip Junkie likes this.

  9. #2679
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,870

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PecanPie View Post
    Our saying: we have an open marriage. We're allowed to see other countries.
    LOL.

    I don't think all of her insanity is related to worrying he's cheating. I think she's just a super codependent person and Eddie, based on what we've seen, treats her very nonchalantly, with a bit of underlying emotional cruelty, which just ramps her up.

  10. #2680
    Gold Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    924

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post
    I don't think that 5-7 weeks is considered a lengthy shooting schedule.

    LeAnn has time on her hands and money and therefore it does not strike me as odd that she visited Eddie while he was shooting a movie out of town. Plenty of people who are in relationships with stronger foundations, i.e., did not start out as an affair, have a rule that they will not be separated from their spouses beyond a set length of time, and that bogey is a lot less than two weeks.


    He had slightly more than a cameo. He wouldn't have needed to be available for the entire shoot. So yeah, it shouldn't have been a huge issue for him to be away for that short time frame but obviously she felt it was. It also speaks to the fact that she's had nearly nothing going no on in her career for years.

  11. #2681
    Elite Member dougie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top
    Posts
    5,595

    Default

    ^ Each film has its own set up and if they want a secondary character on the set for a number of weeks that's their prerogative, furthermore footage is shot that does not make the final cut. Also as mentioned previously, Eddie was papped in LA in those weeks, so he was not confined to the set.

    Even very successful people in entertainment/media like Beyonce, Brad Pitt, Gisele Bundchen, Ben Affleck and others have downtime and have been seen visiting their spouse/partner while they work away from their home base, some have even temporarily re-located. Going back to the original point, I don't consider LeAnn going to visit Eddie while he is working out of town as out of the ordinary, let alone see it it as her stalking him.
    BuffyKatniss likes this.

  12. #2682
    Gold Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    924

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post
    ^ Each film has its own set up and if they want a secondary character on the set for a number of weeks that's their prerogative, furthermore footage is shot that does not make the final cut. Also as mentioned previously, Eddie was papped in LA in those weeks, so he was not confined to the set.

    Even very successful people in entertainment/media like Beyonce, Brad Pitt, Gisele Bundchen, Ben Affleck and others have downtime and have been seen visiting their spouse/partner while they work away from their home base, some have even temporarily re-located. Going back to the original point, I don't consider LeAnn going to visit Eddie while he is working out of town as out of the ordinary, let alone see it it as her stalking him.
    Yep, pretty familiar with film production. He was an itty bitty character with little screen time in a film that didn't require tons o special effects or post work. There's a difference between down time and no work, which they both specialize in. They've made careers of trying to make meagre appearances and cameos seem terrifically special and epic. Befitting their imagined star status. And she probably doesn't need to stalk him; I'm sure the GPS chip she implanted does the trick nicely.
    Sunnygirl, mostroop, Sonia and 5 others like this.

  13. #2683
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    In my head
    Posts
    235

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post
    LOL.

    I don't think all of her insanity is related to worrying he's cheating. I think she's just a super codependent person and Eddie, based on what we've seen, treats her very nonchalantly, with a bit of underlying emotional cruelty, which just ramps her up.
    I agree with all but what do you mean by this?

  14. #2684
    Elite Member MsDark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Northwest MS/Memphis TN
    Posts
    31,640

    Default

    He covertly (or not so covertly IMO...as he's dumber than a box of rocks) encourages her SWFing of his ex.
    RealisticPerson and JWL like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

    "I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

  15. #2685
    Elite Member rollo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    48,793

    Default

    And he is not always 'available' so she has to call him on stage!
    JWL likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Eddie Cibrian and LeAnn Rimes married
    By Bellatheball in forum Latest Gossip
    Replies: 800
    Last Post: August 31st, 2011, 09:15 AM
  2. Eddie Cibrian's ex on his affair with LeAnn Rimes
    By cmmdee in forum Latest Gossip
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: June 21st, 2010, 03:17 PM
  3. LeAnn Rimes visits Eddie Cibrian on set
    By chrissyisme in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: January 17th, 2010, 03:49 PM
  4. Eddie Cibrian is cheating on LeAnn Rimes, y'all !
    By mrs.v in forum Latest Gossip
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: November 5th, 2009, 11:47 AM
  5. Eddie Cibrian and LeAnn Rimes ho it up in public
    By mrs.v in forum Latest Gossip
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: October 21st, 2009, 04:23 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •