Page 177 of 196 FirstFirst ... 77127167173174175176177178179180181187 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,655 of 2935
Like Tree6361Likes

Thread: Leann Rimes and Eddie Cibrian: the continuing fat saga

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Wow Charmed. What do they have you taking? I had gastric bypass and after about 18 months I was down to just a daily multi and a sublingual B12.
    I follow the ASMBS supplementation recommendations and only take Bariatric Advantage brand. They're one of two brands that meet/exceed the ASMBS. The RNY daily recs are 200-300% of daily recommended.

Multi
    calcium citrate - recently revised up for all people.
    B12
    B1
    Iron
    Vitamin c
    D3
    B50
    Plus I take biotin, probiotic, acide reducer and a softener.

3 1/2 years out my numbers are phenomenal. All levels have consistently been in acceptable range. I started out low D and iron and I'm now in the high side for both. None have ever decreased. I have friends in the same time frame dealing with deficiencies including berri berri, drop foot and anemia (requiring infusions). Try followed solely their program guidelines- multi, b12 and calcium. One program even recommended a Flintstone chewable. That's not a complete vitamin for any adult never mind one without the intrinsic factor and malabsorption.
    Sunnygirl likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post
    That announcement tweet only has 62 faves
    kinda makes you wonder how many of her followers are bots?

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    It's the biggest independent music publishing company in the US.

so basically if i have money they will promote the music i want published? or they are a platform where you can put your work up and people buy your work and they get a cut.
    Last edited by Annika; August 12th, 2015 at 07:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    ^^ So this is pretty much like spitfire?.
    Yes it is. Remember Wewe standing and holding up a sign in Walmart that said "Spitfire available in Stores June 4th!" SMDH.
    Sonia and rollo like this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Elite Member

At least this way they will save on some production costs as there will only be digital versions available.

I'm thinking that L is probably freaking because B is going to have some news coming out soon. I saw one of L's followers (maybe one of L's fake accounts) accusing B of blasting about her 'news' on her TL.
    Only 1 person said anything about B's news, there was no 'blasting', but L is trying to make it sound like B is trying to steal her thunder.

What thunder? It's barely a tiny rumble.
    Gossiplover, JWL, rollo and 1 others like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Elite Member

What a side show. I have to say, I love this thread, it's great entertainment.

Do her haters not realize just how unhinged they sound?

RealisticPerson likes this.

Bronze Member

No. If Leann somehow got a deal to endorse every single freaking brand of toilet paper out there in the world then I'm pretty sure a couple of them would start using leaves & corncobs. Good thing that will never happen.

^ lol, I must be feeling a bit punchy because that made me laugh.
    llamamama likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed Hour View Post
    I follow the ASMBS supplementation recommendations and only take Bariatric Advantage brand. They're one of two brands that meet/exceed the ASMBS. The RNY daily recs are 200-300% of daily recommended.

Multi
    calcium citrate - recently revised up for all people.
    B12
    B1
    Iron
    Vitamin c
    D3
    B50
    Plus I take biotin, probiotic, acide reducer and a softener.

3 1/2 years out my numbers are phenomenal. All levels have consistently been in acceptable range. I started out low D and iron and I'm now in the high side for both. None have ever decreased. I have friends in the same time frame dealing with deficiencies including berri berri, drop foot and anemia (requiring infusions). Try followed solely their program guidelines- multi, b12 and calcium. One program even recommended a Flintstone chewable. That's not a complete vitamin for any adult never mind one without the intrinsic factor and malabsorption.
    I'm glad you're doing so well. I'm 12 years out and have never had a problem with my test results. My iron is managed but I have had anemia since childhood. It seems each program sets their own standards. My support group has people from all the different bariatric programs in the area and all have different instructions. One dietician came to a meeting and said taking all these supplements amounts to expensive pee. Others have come and had a list of what we should take. I just watch my numbers and will adjust if needed. I have no problem getting my water soluble vitamins from diet at this point. My body has learned to compensate.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Elite Member

Per DB, there's a life changing album coming:

Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    What a side show. I have to say, I love this thread, it's great entertainment.

Do her haters not realize just how unhinged they sound?

Forgot to mention about a month ago while I was shopping at my local healthfood market and I saw they started carrying this soap from a company called Seaweed Bath Co (or something close to that I threw out wrapper) and I purposely bought a bar because during this last Mother's Day all the crazy LR haters bashed and harassed this small company on twitter saying they would boycott them because Wewe auctioned off basket of their products or maybe she was just thirsty for sponsors. Whatever their stupid reason I made sure that if I ever saw the stuff in store I'd buy to support them. And btw I loved the soap. Was a coffee infused-anti-cellulite exfoliating soap.

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    What thunder? It's barely a tiny rumble.
    What you heard must have been Wewe's laxie farts.

Here's another useless DM article... It's an article about another Wewe article - how apropos. Btw, I left one comment below.....i had to since it was the BEST.

LeAnn Rimes takes 40 PILLS a day as part of her beauty regimen and to keep psoriasis under control

By PAUL CHAVEZ FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
    PUBLISHED: 20:37 EST, 12 August 2015 | UPDATED: 22:37 EST, 12 August 2015
    15shares

LeAnn Rimes in a new interview revealed that her beauty regimen includes taking 40 pills a day.
    'I'm a big vitamin person,' the 32-year-old singer told Into The Gloss in its regular feature The Top Shelf. 'I take like 20 pills in the morning and 20 at night - fish oil, prenatal vitamins, probiotics, biotin... I have an herbalist I work with who has put me on a bunch of different things. Iím very strict about making sure I take them,' LeAnn said.
    Scroll down for video

+4
    Beauty regimen: LeAnn Rimes, shown in July in Los Angeles, revealed her beauty regimen in an interview with Into The Gloss
    We aren't the only ones who are boot-obsessed. Right before stepping out to dinner in California on Friday night, LeAnn boasted on Instagram that she was breaking in her brand new Chloe boots on the hottest day of the year. A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do. Like us, the country singer certainly felt it was worth getting overheated rocking these babies. They're a gorgeous shade of chocolate brown, suede and over-the-knee. What's not to love? We'd be wearing them out on dog days, too! LeAnn paired them with a border print dropwaist tunic by Free People, the boho line that we find often on Taylor Swift and her pal Gigi Hadid. She added a leather bag, a handful of necklaces, barely made up her face, left her locks loose and headed out the door. If you must have LeAnn's exact look, click right to buy her Chloe boots and see below to find her Free People tunic. If Chloe is not exactly in your price range, we've scouted some other over-the-knee brown suede boots for the taking. We are especially partial to the Steve Madden pair.

The Grammy-winning singer also revealed that she's had psoriasis since age two and always tried to hide the skin condition growing up. 'When they say beauty is way more than skin deep, itís hard for people who have psoriasis to wrap their minds around that. Some people even think itís contagious and want to stay away,' LeAnn said.

The country star said she's had it under control for the past 10 years.

Skin condition: The country star, shown performing in May in Bakersfield, California, said she enjoys wearing bikinis and shorts after getting her psoriasis under control 'So it's been this liberating thing for me to be able to wear shorts and a bikini. People make so much fun of me and my bikinis, but I would walk around naked if I could because I was one big scab at one point!,' she said. The How Do I Live singer said she and her assistant Kiki love to spray tan and 'so we finally bought a machine and started to spray each other.''The machine is like $500, so we save so much money. We do it once or twice a week. Itís like a car wash,' she added. LeAnn Rimes shows off her intense workout session

Country star: The Grammy-winning singer is shown performing on Saturday in Ventura, California
    LeAnn has been on tour recently and has several shows this month in California with performances scheduled across the country into December. The singer married actor Eddie Cibrian, 42, in April 2011. She is stepmother to Mason, 12, and eight-year-old Jake, who are her husband's children from his previous marriage to reality star Brandi Glanville.

Family portrait: LeAnn is shown with husband Eddie and his sons Mason and Jake from his previous marriage to Brandi Glanville
    LeAnn Rimes and husband Eddie Cibrian look loved up at LAX

COMMENTS:

Petunia,
    Timbuktu, 15 minutes ago
    I guess that when she says she takes horse pills she means it!

Read more: LeAnn Rimes takes 40 PILLS a day as part of her beauty regimen | Daily Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

sometimes i think if we all quit paying attention to her that would cause her much anticipated divorce and a 5150. she loves and thrives and feeds on attention, no matter how good or bad it is, she will just twist the bad in her head anyway. she'd melt with no attention... haters included.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    I'm glad you're doing so well. I'm 12 years out and have never had a problem with my test results. My iron is managed but I have had anemia since childhood. It seems each program sets their own standards. My support group has people from all the different bariatric programs in the area and all have different instructions. One dietician came to a meeting and said taking all these supplements amounts to expensive pee. Others have come and had a list of what we should take. I just watch my numbers and will adjust if needed. I have no problem getting my water soluble vitamins from diet at this point. My body has learned to compensate.
    I went thru a hospital with the ASMBS designation of Bariatric Center of Excellence. There's a lot more oversight and adherence to ASMBS guidelines and recommendations than programs without designation. After years in med ed and access to all kinds of literature- I made the choice to use a BSCOE because so many programs I investigated had very little follow up care for post-opers. The medical literature supports a strong, supportive post-op environment for long term success- with not just prevention of regain but overall health success.

I always say, if it what you're doing works for you, great! I'm just way too scared to even try and cut back on my supplementation schedule. The fact that the parts of the stomach and intestines bypassed lead to complete eradication of absorption of vital nutrients, or a marked decease in the rate of absorption- just scares the shit out of me. But I'm very type A in a lot of facets of life- and this is certainly one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Annika View Post
    so basically if i have money they will promote the music i want published? or they are a platform where you can put your work up and people buy your work and they get a cut.
    A music publisher makes sure songwriters receive payment when their compositions are used commercially. The writer assigns the copyright of their song to the publishing company which then licenses songs, tracks where the songs are used, collects royalties and distributes them. They also promote existing songs to recording artists, film, tv. They of course take a percentage. An 'independent publisher' isn't affiliated with a particular record label.
    Annika likes this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

^So is this the "publishing deal" she has been tweeting about?
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Thread Information