Page 174 of 196 FirstFirst ... 74124164170171172173174175176177178184 ... LastLast
Results 2,596 to 2,610 of 2935
Like Tree6361Likes

Thread: Leann Rimes and Eddie Cibrian: the continuing fat saga

Elite Member

That announcement tweet only has 62 faves
    Sunnygirl, Air Quotes, JWL and 2 others like this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Annie B View Post
    The album is being released in conjunction with:

KOBALT MUSIC PUBLISHING
    Kobalt Music Publishing is the largest independent music publisher in the world. Using our proprietary technology platform, we provide unparalleled transparency with seamless online copyright administration, royalty tracking, and digital collections.
    Ok, I'm going to cut Leann some slack here and say that this deal with Kobalt *is* a pretty big deal, especially if it involves her old songs from the Curb days. I can't remember when I last bought a physical cd, and I only download music from my favourite artists - everything else, I just stream. So, I don't know how important a physical distribution net is these days. And Kobalt have some very impressive names on their roster, though they haven't put Leann on their website yet.

She still needs a professional studio, though. Or depending on how well-equipped Darrel's home studio is, at least a professional producer. And some professional marketing - "Elf on a Beach 2" recorded on an iPhone is not gonna do it, I think. I don't know if Kobalt will help with this, since it doesn't really fall under a publishing deal.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jillys View Post
    This may be a dumb question but why does she only do Xmas albums? Is it because she's too lazy to write normal songs?

literally all she does, is announce her next holiday album, at any given point during the year. Whether it be February, june or August...does anyone know what's up with the Xmas ablums? (And I'm not buying into it just being her favorite time of year and how she loves her childlike wonderment of it all)
    because people like to collect xmas albums ... no one wants her official releases.

Quote Originally Posted by Calico Kid View Post
    So does this mean the new Christmas album will only be available online? Not even at Walmart? I thought this announcement was supposed to change life on planet Earth for the next 50 years.
    i like to call this 'delusion'

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    well, clearly she doesn't want to work as hard as taylor so this is a good strategy. and she is booking small venues that are an easy flight from LA. of the places listed, i've only been to the one in santa rosa. pretty small, bad acoustics.
    those are a lot of dates close together. anyone want to start a 'leann injury pool'? teeth? wrists? sever psoriasis outbreak? bad weather as a wildcard?

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Annika View Post
    those are a lot of dates close together. anyone want to start a 'leann injury pool'? teeth? wrists? sever psoriasis outbreak? bad weather as a wildcard?
    I was thinking the same thing. That's 10 concerts in 17 days. And she has 3x3 concerts on consecutive days. She hasn't worked this much since she was 12. We should totally have a cancellation pool. Even though Leann hasn't cancelled anything since January, I'll say three cancellations - one for illness, and two for weather.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post
    That announcement tweet only has 62 faves
    Yesterday Brandi tweeted about what she did (all ordinary Mom stuff--"Gym, swimming, market, just finished dinner hanging with my boys") and it has 109 faves! No wonder LeAnn is so obsessed, resentful and vicious!

PS: Happy #NationalSonsDay from LeAnn and the Cibs! She's celebrating on Instagram by using a Christmas morning picture of the boys to both shill her embarrassing tour and crow about being the Cibrian's [sic] Wifey and Mommy figure.
    Zooyork likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    well, clearly she doesn't want to work as hard as taylor so this is a good strategy. and she is booking small venues that are an easy flight from LA. of the places listed, i've only been to the one in santa rosa. pretty small, bad acoustics.
    I grew up near Wells Fargo Center- WFC. My brother works as a technical director there part-time so I hope he gets Wewe's gig! My brother is like 6'5 250 lbs bald-headed burly dude. Nicest guy but scary looking and he LOATHES self-centered narcissistic entertainers like Wewe. I will give him a heads up not to touch her nasty fecal-infested stage rug.

Lol on her reaction to the European tour tweet- its always "Next year" ha ha ha.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by PiperBelle View Post
    Yesterday Brandi tweeted about what she did (all ordinary Mom stuff--"Gym, swimming, market, just finished dinner hanging with my boys") and it has 109 faves! No wonder LeAnn is so obsessed, resentful and vicious!

PS: Happy #NationalSonsDay from LeAnn and the Cibs! She's celebrating on Instagram by using a Christmas morning picture of the boys to both shill her embarrassing tour and crow about being the Cibrian's [sic] Wifey and Mommy figure.
    I've always found it odd how her fans gush when she posts pics of the boys: congrats on the beautiful family!
    I see this from them a lot and it just seems so odd. She has nothing to do with the looks of those kids or that family. Are they congratulating her on her affair?! It's just always seemed like a such a crass sentiment to me.

It rubs me the wrong way the same way as her copying Brandi on calling them 'babies.'

Elite Member

I guess L's fans did their usual insulting B on her instagram, which of course L left up, until one of her fans called her on it. Then her response was that 'she didn't see it'. Does she really think everyone is as stupid as she is?

• klstoev1@leannrimes can't wait to have my own little family just as beautiful as yours!
    • lweiss17@leannrimes I'm a big fan! But I am disappointed to see you haven't deleted the negative comments about the boys mom on here. We need more #love not #hate
    • golfparbecca��*��*��*��������������������
    • mae.joweeAw makes one excited for christmas ♥♥♥
    • leannrimesThx for pointing it out @lweiss17 I honestly didn't read it

LeAnn Rimes Says She Takes 40 Pills a Day, Owns Her Own Spray Tan Machine

LeAnn Rimes Says She Takes 40 Pills a Day, Owns Her Own Spray Tan Machine

by Zach Seemayer 6:48 PM PDT, August 11, 2015

LeAnn Rimes has one extensive health regimen.

The 32-year-old Country singer recently opened up about her health and beauty secrets to Into The Gloss, and some of the things she revealed were pretty surprising.

For example, Rimes claims to take over 40 pills a day as part of staying fit.

"I take like 20 pills in the morning and 20 at night. Fish oil, prenatal vitamins, probiotics, biotin," Rimes explained. "I have an herbalist I work with who has put me on a bunch of different things. Iím very strict about making sure I take them."

The singer also admitted that she's struggled with psoriasis since she was a little girl.

"I had to wear a lot of long pants or jeans and two or three pairs of pantyhose in the summertime," Rimes recounted. "It was a nightmare." To treat the condition, Rimes revealed that she takes additional medicine.

"I take a shot every two weeks, and I hate needles, but thatís what I had to do to get my skin clear," she said. "I went through every type of treatment known to man. Now, I'm on Humira -- it was a shot in the dark, and thank god it worked. I do break out every so often, but I have topical stuff that I put on for that."

Rimes said it was her battle with psoriasis that encouraged her to be more comfortable with her body, and is the reason she now wears bikinis as often as possible.

"Itís been this liberating thing for me to be able to wear shorts and a bikini," Rimes explained. "People make so much fun of me and my bikinis, but I would walk around naked if I could because I was one big scab at one point!"

She also revealed how she keeps her bikini bod so evenly tan -- she owns her own tanning machine!

"My assistant, Kiki, and I love to spray tan so much, so we finally bought a machine and started to spray each other," she shared. "The machine is like $500, so we save so much money. We do it once or twice a week. Itís like a car wash."

But tanning and clear skin aren't the only things that make her feel comfortable about walking around in a two-piece. She also works hard to stay fit and tone.

"I switch it up between circuit training, Pilates, boxing, and yoga every once in a while," Rimes said of her varied workout routine. "I also jump rope a lot when I'm on the road. That's one thing that I carry with me because you can do it wherever."

Well, whether it's taking 40 pills, the tanning machine or circuit training, Rimes is making it work.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    I guess L's fans did their usual insulting B on her instagram, which of course L left up, until one of her fans called her on it. Then her response was that 'she didn't see it'. Does she really think everyone is as stupid as she is?

• klstoev1@leannrimes can't wait to have my own little family just as beautiful as yours!
    • lweiss17@leannrimes I'm a big fan! But I am disappointed to see you haven't deleted the negative comments about the boys mom on here. We need more #love not #hate
    • golfparbecca��*��*��*��������������������
    • mae.joweeAw makes one excited for christmas ♥♥♥
    • leannrimesThx for pointing it out @lweiss17 I honestly didn't read it
    Sooooooooo weird how she notices (and deletes comment and blocks sender) EVERYTHING that is in any way negative about herself, "the only one that [sic] matters". Maybe she needs to invest in some eye glasses, to see the shit spewed about her DEAR bonus boys "bio-mom".

Wewe has such a healthy lifestyle of taking 40 pills a day along with her organic non-toxic spray tanning...... Also all that weight loss back in the day was just brought on by stress and not by choice.

@leannrimes is So tired of her walking around all gaunt in bikinis- About time she got it together!!! #HotBod201 pic.twitter.com/zmecoXhtyf
    4:52 AM - 11 Aug 2015

Twitter
    By: Jules Bork @jules_bo

@jules_bork well thx! Stress will do a number on your body. It wasn't by choice
    @leannrimes Srsly, showed my GFs the pic for great motivation. Perfection
    @leannrimes @jules_bork it really looks like she has a wiener. she does a nice tuck job though.
    @carlisle555 @leannrimes She soo doesn't have a "monstrous" pubis or any type of tuck job. No way!!!#NotThatTheresAnythingWrongWithThat
    @leannrimes @jules_bork you guys are the worst kind of trolls! Don't like her? Leave her mentions! Moronic.
    @316Abigail @leannrimes oh em geeee. On the contrary, i do like her. Read it again. So take your cuntery elsewhere.
    @316Abigail @leannrimes @jules_bork I think that was actually supposed to be a compliment.
    View conversation
    @janepohlmann @leannrimes @jules_bork maybe you're not seeing the tweet that I saw that has since been deleted.
    @jules_bork wasn't in response to your tweet. It was another. That has since been deleted. No idea why you were tagged
    @316Abigail That's weird, why was it deleted I wonder?
    @316Abigail forget them! They make a job out of this
    @leannrimes Sad that people make it their goal to try to knock others down. 
    @316Abigail @leannrimes let's call it "Leann's Way". Full time job of stalking, creating multiple accts, encouraging spiteful behavior...
    @316Abigail @leannrimes I can go on. I'm not quite sure how you don't see this. It's not sad people calling out a lying borderline.
    @carlisle555 @316Abigail @leannrimes We're not calling you out, Jenny. We're just encouraging you to get some help.
    @janepohlmann I'm not sure. Maybe they were embarrassed for being utterly rude.
    @carlisle555 @leannrimes you clearly need a hobby. Get out of my mentions and go stalk some other celebrity! She clearly doesn't care
    Zooyork likes this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

I see Celebrity Net Worth has her down to $10 million from $20. How do they determine this anyway?
    Zooyork likes this.
    It's like you ate too much crazy then puked it all over a post and hit submit - Nancydrew

Just when I was becoming almost ambivalent about this boring trick, she makes me remember why I can't stand her. She's so fucking stupid. 40 pills a day? I wonder how many are laxatives. Why not just eat well? And notice how she got in a mention about prenatal vitamins so she might get a few more trashmag covers.

And while I feel sorry for anyone with severe psoriasis (and I know a couple) wearing multiple pairs of stockings in hot weather is just bullshit. Did they not have long skirts when she was a teenager?

I could go on but I'm getting irrationally annoyed. Although it's nice of her to be such an asshole that she's sparked my interest in this thread again.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Elite Member

^^ On Twitter, someone linked Brandi's interview on The Doctors where she said that she takes prenatal vitamins daily.

not that she ever makes sense, but the sun is actually GOOD for psoriasis, so her wearing "3 pairs of stockings" was especially stupid (if it actually ever happened).
    rollo and Kittylady like this.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Thread Information