Page 17 of 196 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767117 ... LastLast
Like Tree6361Likes

Thread: Leann Rimes and Eddie Cibrian: the continuing fat saga

Quote Originally Posted by Icepik View Post
    The jackass obviously doesn't like to work.
    Have you seen him act? If I was that bad at my job I wouldn't want to work either.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    that comedy sounds like pure drek. can't imagine it lasting more than three episodes, unless larry david is a writer. FAIL
    Quote Originally Posted by PecanPie View Post
    His job gives her a job - set stalking is full time work, y'all.
    Well, it has Donald Faison in it, so maybe he'll be able to keep it afloat for a couple of seasons. I hope so, because crazy stalker Leann is a lot more entertaining for us.

I also don't want Eddie to leave Leann. The mere thought of the twitter tirades/exclusive cry-interviews/self-pitying album she'll do about how the cruel online haterz have torn this perfect love apart, is enough to make me lose the will to... well, read the gossip news.
    RealisticPerson and needmeds like this.

Silver Member puravidacostarica's Avatar

Chalkboard Notebook from Monica Potter

Oooh, look at what Monica Potter does when she isn't acting! LeAnn may have a new woman to single-white-female. Sounds like Monica's got a website that Lele probably dreams about at night.
    mostroop likes this.
    (Upon seeing a former lover for the first time in years) "I thought I told you to wait in the car." - Tallulah Bankhead

Elite Member

Oh wow, PVCR, maybe this explains the sudden obsession with the chalkboard.

Monica's attractive too.

ugh, i hate all that faux crafty crap. it always looks exactly like what it is - a pile of homemade shit. and i can never take anyone seriously when they use the word 'lifestyle' in that manner. my eyes just roll.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Gah, a lifestyle/mommy blog? I despised Monica Potter's character on Parenthood, and now this confirms she's just as annoying IRL.
    Bluebonnet likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

anyone who buys one of her trivets for $24.00 might as well tattoo 'sucker' on their forehead. get your kid a little toy loom and they can make one just as nice and at least it will have been made by someone you love. the 'vintage barn box' for $30 is especially hilarious.
    These handcrafted Vintage Barn Boxes are created using reclaimed wood from post and beam barns from the 1830-1880s located across Northeast Ohio. Each box is crafted carefully by hand, and has a unique look with nail holes, traces of original paint, and all imperfections left in the grain for character. Wood species include poplar, maple, or oak. The wood is left unfinished, and has developed its unique and beautiful color from being aged over the years.
    I just can't.......

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

lol. We used to make those trivets in craft class at my grandma's church when I was a kid. That and braiding fabric/plastic strips to fancy-up plain wire hangers. Who knew they were worth so much money?
    RealisticPerson likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    L can't be bothered to talk about E's getting these jobs. One of her fans, or haters (both keep her twitter hopping) mentions them before she does every time, then she gives some halfhearted comment.
    She could have at least choked out a simple #soproud

Even though Eddie is despicable, I don't feel too much sympathy for Leann. She knew what she was getting into. He was a television actor, married, and serial cheater. She married him and tried to turn him into a stay at home Dean. Now he's probably asserting his independence and getting back into television acting and she will go beserk. She probably bullied him into turning down that role on Dallas.

The hubs put up a stainless steel looking magnetic/dry erase board down low so my daughter can reach it. They write notes to each other - so sweet. Home Depot for like $18 bucks I think? We use the old fashioned toxic pens for it. I'm a bad mom- exposing the kidlet to toxic dry erase board pens. Someone call CPS on me.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    anyone who buys one of her trivets for $24.00 might as well tattoo 'sucker' on their forehead. get your kid a little toy loom and they can make one just as nice and at least it will have been made by someone you love. the 'vintage barn box' for $30 is especially hilarious. I just can't.......
    That thing is so incredibly gross, I'm surprised she didn't add that the insects and mold that are in it add to its authenticity. And to wear gloves and a mask when handling.
    witchcurlgirl likes this.

Gold Member

Those trivets-I remember doing them with a metal loom and a bag of loops-total cost-$3.00. I think a family member still has one or two that have held up for 40 years. Talk about over priced!

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by llamamama View Post
    She could have at least choked out a simple #soproud

Even though Eddie is despicable, I don't feel too much sympathy for Leann. She knew what she was getting into. He was a television actor, married, and serial cheater. She married him and tried to turn him into a stay at home Dean. Now he's probably asserting his independence and getting back into television acting and she will go beserk. She probably bullied him into turning down that role on Dallas.
    Ah, but was he really ever offered the job? He may have read for it, but was he offered the part?
    RealisticPerson likes this.

I assume the job offer and refusal was as real as Leann's fertility problems and baby sitting the kid she flew in for a "story line". Or her tweeting a picture off her arse "by accident". And the paid "comedian" who played Eddie's assistant. Fake. Fake. Fake.
    mostroop, RealisticPerson and JWL like this.

The only things that are real about this trick is her stench and ugliness.
    Zooyork likes this.
    Piss off!

Thread Information