Page 168 of 196 FirstFirst ... 68118158164165166167168169170171172178 ... LastLast
Results 2,506 to 2,520 of 2935
Like Tree6361Likes

Thread: Leann Rimes and Eddie Cibrian: the continuing fat saga

Irony is one of the most mistakenly used words in the English language. Like above. It's quite ironic.

But lol yeah, when I start to post on one topic only we'll talk irony darling ......or when I make twitter accounts to mock only one person., and then mock others for doing the same call me. It's 1-800-CUNT.
    Last edited by witchcurlgirl; August 5th, 2015 at 12:27 AM.
    sluce likes this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

meh, everyone needs a hobby.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Celebrity Stylist Best Friends

Meet 12 Beauty Pros Who Are BFFs With Their Celebrity Clients

Illustrated by Mary Galloway. Photo courtesy of Troy Surratt.

Makeup Artist Troy Surratt and LeAnn Rimes

Meet Cute:
    “We were doing a shoot for YM magazine and it was a ‘music through the ages’ theme. There were several looks we had to do and only a limited amount of time,” says Surratt. “Shortly thereafter, she booked me for a music video in Nashville.”

Bonding Moment:
    “There’s this sense of humor that we share where you can just laugh about almost anything. We have this thing where we change song lyrics. Like, instead of, ‘Where does my heart beat now’ it’s, ‘Where does my fart stink now.’ It’s usually changing the word 'heart' to 'fart.'”

Best Trip: “We took a vacation to Mustique with a large group of friends. It was truly a vacation and we were all unplugged and present. We swam in the ocean and ate beautiful food and bonded over air hockey, ping-pong, and snorkeling.”

Gift Exchange: “I gave her an Hermès Medor watch for her birthday. And the most surprising gift she gave me was a Givenchy pouch with Bambi on it. She had the Rottweiler pouch and I mentioned I wanted to get the Bambi one. The next day I got home and she had sent it to me.”

Voice Mail: “She has called and sung ‘Happy Birthday’ to me on my answering machine. She has called my mom for me and sung ‘Happy Birthday’ to her, too.”

Celebrity Stylist Best Friends
    Zooyork likes this.

^ That's some sad boasting right there. If I were looking for a makeup artist and asked him about his clients and he mentioned LeMann, there would be an awkward silence.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

My #ss Jake is off 2 #musiccamp He had to dress like a #rockstar for his music video #musicrules
    9:10 AM - 5 Aug 2015

I hope Wewe found some better examples to show Jake how rock stars dress. And not these two dolts lol:

Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    ^ That's some sad boasting right there. If I were looking for a makeup artist and asked him about his clients and he mentioned LeMann, there would be an awkward silence.
    Especially since he has better ones, like Charlie Theron. He also has a very hot high end make up line, so I have no idea what he's doing linking to Leann.
    RealisticPerson and WeWeLies like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    If I were looking for a makeup artist and asked him about his clients and he mentioned LeMann, there would be an awkward silence.
    "The wild, cruel beast is not behind the bars of the cage. He is in front of it."...Axel Munthe

Elite Member

Well it IS about best friends and Charlize probably has regular friends she doesn't have to pay to be her BFFs.
    Trixie likes this.

So the rest of the celebs on that list are paying for friendship? Mark Wahlberg, I'm shocked. Where's your entourage?

At least Julianne Hough and Nina Dobrev are smart, splitting the cost of being BFFs with their hairstylist.

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    Especially since he has better ones, like Charlie Theron. He also has a very hot high end make up line, so I have no idea what he's doing linking to Leann.
    Maybe he wants those Daily Mail hits!
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Elite Member

So, his gift to L cost over $800, while her gift to him was a little over $400
    Zooyork likes this.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post
    Well it IS about best friends and Charlize probably has regular friends she doesn't have to pay to be her BFFs.
    Yeah, Charlize doesn't strike me as a celebrity who's "friendly" with people she hires.

When did that friendship begin? I remember her hair stylist friend, Mark I think, from years ago mainly because he was part of the "Bash Brandi" clique so that was...2011? But like witchcurlgirl pointed out, Surrat does have a high end product line and A-list celebrity clients, and it feels like his and Leann's friendship came out of nowhere. Like all of a sudden she was name dropping. But I could be wrong.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

I think that they go back a few years, probably pre-Eddie, because the things that he's referencing like magazine and video shoots and trips to Mustique are not regular and interesting activities of hers in recent years.

ETA:

Last edited by dougie; August 5th, 2015 at 05:03 PM.

Elite Member

Didn't they just go on vacation together last year? I think she had a pic of him on twitter with them on vacation.

Maybe it was the year before. I think it was around the time of their filming their classic scriptality show, that she really only wanted to be on for 1 season, just long enough to share their truth.
    Sonia likes this.

Bonding Moment:
    “There’s this sense of humor that we share where you can just laugh about almost anything. We have this thing where we change song lyrics. Like, instead of, ‘Where does my heart beat now’ it’s, ‘Where does my fart stink now.’ It’s usually changing the word 'heart' to 'fart.'”
    Oh hello comedy genius, welcome to being 9 years old. TIP: Poo also rhymes with you. And true.
    mostroop likes this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Thread Information