Page 160 of 196 FirstFirst ... 60110150156157158159160161162163164170 ... LastLast
Results 2,386 to 2,400 of 2935
Like Tree6361Likes

Thread: Leann Rimes and Eddie Cibrian: the continuing fat saga

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by YUCKLR View Post
    Billy hooked up with his first wife Elizabeth Weber while she was still married - like Leann with Eddie, he homewrecked that marriage. He later dated Elle McPherson and Christie Brinkley at the same time. Then, after marrying Christie, he hooked up with a groupie while on tour.

He and Leann have a lot in common, though for some reason Billy has not reached the career lows that Leann has. Admittedly I think Leann has a good voice, which of course will not deter me from boycotting her music. Billy, though, doesn't even have that going for him.
    The person in the marriage stepping outside of it is the "homewrecker".
    sluce likes this.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Wayment, so LeAnn did not homewreck Eddie's beautiful first marriage?
    Last edited by dougie; July 29th, 2015 at 07:53 AM.

Well, she was married too, so she still qualifies as a homewrecker either way.
    SHELLEE, rollo and Gossip Junkie like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    Maybe because he has a work ethic and actually performs for a living instead of fobbing off gigs with excuses of phony illnesses.
    Seriously. I know I've been busting Wewe's Diaper shorts for her milking her BJ gig but does anyone seriously think Billy Joel gives two fucks who opens for him at this point in his career? He's a gazillionaire and I think it was witchcurlgirl who said he had the highest grossing tour last year? I mean a fucking circus clown making balloon animals could be the opening act and he would probably be fine with that. Barrell prob made a call asking for a favor and Billy was like sure, just make sure she shows up, that's probably all he wanted.

On another random Billy Joel tangent....was this an urban legend or did Billy Joel really try and kill himself early in his career by drinking shoe polish? I remember hearing that when I was a kid...even though BJ has some demons he's managed to keep his career alive and profitable. He's like Elton. He will be banging those piano keys till he croaks (which will probably be in front of a piano).
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

czb

Thanks - I'm already ahead of you. I have never bought a Billy Joel CD or gone to one of his concerts - absolutely no reason to now.

Billy is slimey - just married a 33 year old. Maybe the new marriage will give him an excuse to cheat with another soon to be 33 year old. Leann will have a chance to get more exposure and perhaps solve her money problems.
    I'm not sure about that - they're about equal in my eyes for sure. BJ was pretty emotional at that event after hearing LR - maybe he was reminded of all of the mistakes he made in the past.
    Billy hooked up with his first wife Elizabeth Weber while she was still married - like Leann with Eddie, he homewrecked that marriage. He later dated Elle McPherson and Christie Brinkley at the same time. Then, after marrying Christie, he hooked up with a groupie while on tour.

He and Leann have a lot in common, though for some reason Billy has not reached the career lows that Leann has. Admittedly I think Leann has a good voice, which of course will not deter me from boycotting her music. Billy, though, doesn't even have that going for him.
    finally, a reason to read this thread.

thanks, Yuck! please keep posting.

I think it was furniture polish. I once saw an interview by him in which he described how funny it was to shit out Lemon Pledge.
    Sunnygirl likes this.

So is YUCKLR boycotting Leann and Billy because they are were not faithful in their relationships, and homewrecked? If so, YUCKLR must be a sad and lonely person if they boycott all cheaters. Also sounds like someone got dumped and can't get over it.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Seriously, I'm so over the homewrecker thing. There are so many other reasons to dislike and mock LeAnn.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    Seriously. I know I've been busting Wewe's Diaper shorts for her milking her BJ gig but does anyone seriously think Billy Joel gives two fucks who opens for him at this point in his career? He's a gazillionaire and I think it was witchcurlgirl who said he had the highest grossing tour last year? I mean a fucking circus clown making balloon animals could be the opening act and he would probably be fine with that. Barrell prob made a call asking for a favor and Billy was like sure, just make sure she shows up, that's probably all he wanted.

On another random Billy Joel tangent....was this an urban legend or did Billy Joel really try and kill himself early in his career by drinking shoe polish? I remember hearing that when I was a kid...even though BJ has some demons he's managed to keep his career alive and profitable. He's like Elton. He will be banging those piano keys till he croaks (which will probably be in front of a piano).
    The oddest part for me, is any time I saw Billy in concert there hasn't been an opening act.

^ Yeah, I was looking at the concert reviews on Ticketmaster, and it looks like he didn't have an opening act for Madison Square Garden.

Many of the reviewers for the Baltimore show didn't even mention LeAnn, or just filled in her name as the opening act. Some didn't know who she was, and said she wasn't announced and played for about a half an hour. Those who did know her, comments were mixed but overall positive, nothing really horrible. One did mention that her harmonies sucked on the duet with Billy.

Billy Joel Concert Reviews and Ratings | Ticketmaster

I agree she wormed her way in there somehow and Billy was returning a favor to someone or just really saw no harm in letting her "open" his show.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

LMAO reading those reviews. She is so well known, America's Sweetheart you know, but very few people knew how to spell her name correctly.
    Trixie, JWL and Gossip Junkie like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    I doubt it's bringing Billy down. He's just broken the record for most performances at MSG and his 2014 tour had the second highest grosses of any acts touring last year.
    i don't actually believe that. it was sarcasm caused by our new poster coming on and hating on billy.
    witchcurlgirl likes this.

Elite Member

Part of her 'exciting things':

LeAnn Rimes Cibrian ‏@leannrimes
    6m6 minutes ago Crazy weird... Taking my first publishing meeting ever after 20 years creating music Thankful for new opportunity #nolongerlockeddown

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed Hour View Post
    The oddest part for me, is any time I saw Billy in concert there hasn't been an opening act.

Sometimes he does, sometimes he doesn't. He had Jamie cullum at MSG over the winter, last year and this spring he had Gavin DeGraw on one leg of his tour, he played at MSG too, Tom Odell on another leg.

My ex step mother was assistant producer on Joel's early records- glass houses, 52nd street, the stranger, she worked with Phil Ramone. I couldn't stand her and that's sort of made me a bit anti Joel even though I've seen him loads.
    Last edited by witchcurlgirl; July 29th, 2015 at 08:24 PM.
    Clubber Lang likes this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    Part of her 'exciting things':

LeAnn Rimes Cibrian ‏@leannrimes
    6m6 minutes ago Crazy weird... Taking my first publishing meeting ever after 20 years creating music Thankful for new opportunity #nolongerlockeddown
    So if I understand this correctly, she thinks a publisher wants her to write a book on how to be successful in the biz for 20 years. Bwhahhahahahhahahhahhahahahahhahaha! Also, it's so funny she decided to "take this meeting". Oh shit! Make it stop. My ribs hurt!
    "Like when I host a party. I hope my guests get along. But if not, how interesting!"
    Andy Cohen

Thread Information