Page 16 of 196 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666116 ... LastLast
Like Tree6361Likes

Thread: Leann Rimes and Eddie Cibrian: the continuing fat saga

czb

that comedy sounds like pure drek. can't imagine it lasting more than three episodes, unless larry david is a writer.

FAIL
    Zooyork likes this.

Well this turn of events holds promise.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

Poor Leann. She's so sick and now she finds out her husband will have an income again, meaning he won't need her. LOL
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Gold Member

His job gives her a job - set stalking is full time work, y'all.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Poor Leann. She's so sick and now she finds out her husband will have an income again, meaning he won't need her. LOL
    Exactly exactly. I truly believe the only way Eddie leaves (she's not leaving him) is if he becomes self sufficient. No way he brings Lemoose along for the ride. Now this wish hurts because i hate eddie but maybe i am misogynistic or whatever but I hate Leanne more. So in my ideal world, Eddie gets booked for a few shows and divorces Leanne. She goes ballistic and karma takes its course. Subsequently Eddie gets fired or all the shows he booked are cancelled. I feel badly for the potential collateral damage. However, they deserve it and one can dream.
    RealisticPerson and Zooyork like this.

Silver Member puravidacostarica's Avatar

"A slick gambler." Playing a character close to real life. Spot on had they changed it to "a slime ball gambler".
    spinmonkey likes this.

Elite Member

L can't be bothered to talk about E's getting these jobs. One of her fans, or haters (both keep her twitter hopping) mentions them before she does every time, then she gives some halfhearted comment.

It really is glaring and weird. The only time she mentions Eddie is to brag about some fake wonderful thing he did for HER.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Silver Member

I bet her excuse for the weirdness will be #iwassick. She really must HATE him working!
    RealisticPerson likes this.

What a burn! I Wonder if Wewe is pissed there are only pics of B announcing Edna's new show- and their wedding picture to boot!! I get it's because he plays an ex-husband on this new show - but still!

Eddie Cibrian, Brandi Glanville’s Ex Husband, Lands Sitcom as an Ex-Husband

Posted: February 19th, 2015 in Brandi Glanville, Eddie Cibrian by LALATE

LOS ANGLES (LALATE) – Eddie Cibrian, Brandi Glanville’s ex-husband, has landed a new sitcom as, what else, but an ex-husband. On RHOBH, Brandi Glanville claims that Lisa Vanderpump used Glanville’s life to launch Vanderpump Rules. Now, ironically, Glanville’s ex-husband has been tapped for a new sitcom as an ex-husband who battles his former wife. (There won’t be any residuals for Real Housewives in this show.)

The Eddie Cibrian, Brandi Glanville feuding has continued across RHOBH from the moment Glanville joined the franchise. In recent months, she has told viewers that Eddie is allegedly suing her for overpayment of support. But she admitted on camera that it is better for her family when he works. In one usual twist, she even focused her attention on him appearing on a reality show (about himself, not Glanville).
    Now Glanville’s ex is set to star for NBC as an ex-husband with a wife he can’t get along with. Does that sound a bit familiar? Cibrian will appear opposite Monica Potter as her first husband. The show features Potter’s character Bridge batting Cibrian and three other ex-husbands. Rounding out the cast are Donald Faison, Josh Hopkins and Rory Scovel. Cibrian previously appeared in Third Watch and The Best Man Holiday along with his short run VH-1 reality show.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Elite Member

They don't even mention L when they talk about E's short run VH-1 reality show.

LMAO - I'm no fan of Brandi, but the 'ex husband of Brandi Glanville' made me laugh and laugh. Particularly since it probably made Le grab her cough syrup and go cry in her closet (again).
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by puravidacostarica View Post
    "A slick gambler." Playing a character close to real life. Spot on had they changed it to "a slime ball gambler".
    Here's to hoping he goes all method for this role.

Silver Member puravidacostarica's Avatar

Hmmm....I wonder if Ediot's peen will set off the metal detector on set?
    RealisticPerson and dilligaf like this.
    (Upon seeing a former lover for the first time in years) "I thought I told you to wait in the car." - Tallulah Bankhead

That fatass Eddie will never leave LeAnn as long as she's handing over the cash freely to keep him. The jackass obviously doesn't like to work. Depending on their prenup (do they even have one??) he'll probably stay long enough to get as much as possible before leaving her.

Although, at the rate he's going downhill physically, he might hang on to her forever. No waitress is going to want a woman hipped, old jelly roll.

Thread Information