Page 159 of 196 FirstFirst ... 59109149155156157158159160161162163169 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,385 of 2935
Like Tree6361Likes

Thread: Leann Rimes and Eddie Cibrian: the continuing fat saga

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    And he's a cryer too! Burn all his records at once!
    Publicly crying to LeAnn's singing is probably more unforgivable than cheating.
    RealisticPerson and needmeds like this.

Quote Originally Posted by YUCKLR View Post
    I am boycotting Billy Joel now. I think he did ask her to open for him and she probably did get paid. Billy Joel is a cheater, so is LR - that's why he's supporting her. Plus he was crying after that tribute thing where she sang. Disgusting. LR looked horrible there.
    You do that honey. Hit Billy right in his pocket. Break all his CD's that you own and stop going to his concerts.
    Serendipity, sluce and Kittylady like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    i thought that's why christie left him. but that was so long ago, i may not be remembering correctly.

anyhoo, i doubt the cheating is the reason billy is supporting leann. ...
    Christie left Billy because of his drinking. While they were separated she took up with the guy who was in the helicopter crash with her. I guess, technically, she cheated on Billy.

Silver Member

That duet felt lacking. Her vocals didn't stand out. LeAnn must have begged him to come on stage to sing with him during his set and he's too nice to turn her down. Maybe it was better there than on video. I don't know.

Here's how you do an amazing duet with vocals blending great. At least, to me it was great, very powerful.

Lady Gaga was brought on stage a couple of nights ago to sing a song with U2 at Madison Square Garden.

Ordinary Love, a song U2 wrote in tribute to Nelson Mandela. Now that's a moment.

Last edited by LameAnn; July 28th, 2015 at 03:57 PM.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Annika View Post
    so the standing ovation was people actually going for a pee before billy came on. every person who is standing is facing away from her, trying to get to the john before anyone else haha.
    Maybe she was expecting a group shart tribute.
    Annika likes this.

When are people going to stop giving this one trick pony gigs? The ugly bitch sucks at performing.
    Piss off!

idunno and RealisticPerson like this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post
    Publicly crying to LeAnn's singing is probably more unforgivable than cheating.
    I'm not sure about that - they're about equal in my eyes for sure. BJ was pretty emotional at that event after hearing LR - maybe he was reminded of all of the mistakes he made in the past.
    dougie likes this.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    You do that honey. Hit Billy right in his pocket. Break all his CD's that you own and stop going to his concerts.
    Thanks - I'm already ahead of you. I have never bought a Billy Joel CD or gone to one of his concerts - absolutely no reason to now.

Billy is slimey - just married a 33 year old. Maybe the new marriage will give him an excuse to cheat with another soon to be 33 year old. Leann will have a chance to get more exposure and perhaps solve her money problems.

I'm not sure about that - they're about equal in my eyes for sure. BJ was pretty emotional at that event after hearing LR - maybe he was reminded of all of the mistakes he made in the past.

or maybe he just got some bad news on the phone before that moment...

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed Hour View Post
    Christie left Billy because of his drinking. While they were separated she took up with the guy who was in the helicopter crash with her. I guess, technically, she cheated on Billy.
    Billy hooked up with his first wife Elizabeth Weber while she was still married - like Leann with Eddie, he homewrecked that marriage. He later dated Elle McPherson and Christie Brinkley at the same time. Then, after marrying Christie, he hooked up with a groupie while on tour.

He and Leann have a lot in common, though for some reason Billy has not reached the career lows that Leann has. Admittedly I think Leann has a good voice, which of course will not deter me from boycotting her music. Billy, though, doesn't even have that going for him.

it seems now that instead of someone like billy joel lifting leann's popularity up, we have leann dragging billy joel down...
    RealisticPerson likes this.

I doubt it's bringing Billy down. He's just broken the record for most performances at MSG and his 2014 tour had the second highest grosses of any acts touring last year.

Thanks - I'm already ahead of you. I have never bought a Billy Joel CD or gone to one of his concerts - absolutely no reason to now.
    So then how could you boycott?

As for musicians and fidelity, if one only listened to music made by people that stayed faithful to their partners choices would be severely limited and some great music would be off limits. No Johnny Cash, no Beatles, no Rolling Stones, no Eric Clapton, no Mozart, no Bowie, no Springsteen. No thanks

I mean, one might be left with Pat Boone and the Singing Nun. Rock on!
    Last edited by witchcurlgirl; July 29th, 2015 at 06:26 AM.
    Charmed Hour, SHELLEE, czb and 4 others like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

He and Leann have a lot in common, though for some reason Billy has not reached the career lows that Leann has. Admittedly I think Leann has a good voice, which of course will not deter me from boycotting her music. Billy, though, doesn't even have that going for him.
    Are you fucking kidding? He's Billy goddamn Joel. He's one of the most successful people in music, EVER. He may not be to your taste but he sure is to lots and lots of folks and they don't give one shit about his moral compass.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

He and Leann have a lot in common, though for some reason Billy has not reached the career lows that Leann has.
    Maybe because he has a work ethic and actually performs for a living instead of fobbing off gigs with excuses of phony illnesses.

Admittedly I think Leann has a good voice, which of course will not deter me from boycotting her music. Billy, though, doesn't even have that going for him.
    Nothing wrong with Billy's pipes.

Thread Information