Page 157 of 196 FirstFirst ... 57107147153154155156157158159160161167 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,355 of 2935
Like Tree6361Likes

Thread: Leann Rimes and Eddie Cibrian: the continuing fat saga

czb

that was painful to listen to - only made it through <1 minute.

and i never noticed that billy was morphing into uncle fester.
    sluce, Trixie, CL** and 5 others like this.

Elite Member

That was bad.

Some fan was trying to compliment her and said something about her not getting an intro as the opener. Literally, no announcement to bring her on stage. Guess that might be part of people's who the fuck? response. How awkward. Just walking out and start singing with no announcement.

Good for her though that they're hustling a little to actually get her some exposure. If only she'd put some real effort in when given these chances...

czb

i dunno, i've gone to concerts and they don't always announce the opening act. not seeing the big deal with this appearance, except for how bad the duet with billy was. didn't listen to the rest of here performance so can't comment on that.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

wow. she looked like a drunk fan who slipped thru security and made it on stage. i really think it's funny that's the song she got to sing.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    i dunno, i've gone to concerts and they don't always announce the opening act. not seeing the big deal with this appearance, except for how bad the duet with billy was. didn't listen to the rest of here performance so can't comment on that.
    Oh, I don't know if that really had anything to do with who she is specifically, I just think it's awkward, for anyone, in general.

Damn she sucks as a performer. Billy Joel should not duet with her.

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    And sometimes they don't even announce the headliner. Lights go down, band comes on..........
    czb and faithanne like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post
    I was responding to a comment that she was thirty for "trying to get her lame ass associated with ANYTHING related to Billy Joel" and my response was that "this is the kind of thirst she should have."

I agree that she also has a thirst for validation as a pop culture figure but I think that thirst preceded her relationship with Eddie, I think she tried to package herself as a Britney Spears type sex kitten but no one would bite. Furthermore she's far from alone in having this type of thirst, she is certainly not worse than Miley Cyrus and Lady Gaga, she's probably not worse than Beyonce or Taylor Swift, but the latter two play the game better and are not as transparent.

I don't see the big deal if Darrell is opening doors for Leann, I am pretty sure that many opportunities are filled via connections versus open call auditions. Regardless Darrell can only do so much, and LeAnn is a recognizable name and talent, so I don't see it as a hard sell if he submits her name to perform at a tribute event.
    Ok I get you now. I agree that's the kind of thirst she should have, but even if she does I think she's too lazy to walk to the kitchen to get a drink. All the others you mentioned...I'm sure they do play the game, but they also seem to work at entertaining. Leann shows up, usually in ill fitting clothes, and sits on the floor with her shoes off. She's a very gifted singer, but she isn't a performer. It's a good thing so many of her shows are free, because $0 is about what I'd pay to see and artist who puts in zero effort.

Quote Originally Posted by ChloroformCasey View Post
    Christ that was awful! And the whole time she's up in Billy Joel's grill and smacking him about the back and shoulders.
    Not only that, she was out of tune, and would shriek the one of three words she remembered of each line. Painful is right.
    I was waiting for her to climb onto his lap. It's a testament to his skills that he was able to keep singing and playing with her getting all shouty in his face and pawing at him. And the "dancing" that she does, just stop already.

Having her join in on You May Be Right? LOL! Because, crazy!

Gold Member

That was like epic bad karaoke ... she seemed to be screaming every third word and until the first chorus was completely off-key. And hell to the yeah: please no more "I stuck my finger in a light socket but it looks like dancing" gyrations.

That was just painful to watch. Even more so because she used to actually be able to sing. But perform? Not something she gets or can do.

Quote Originally Posted by PecanPie View Post
    That was like epic bad karaoke ... she seemed to be screaming every third word and until the first chorus was completely off-key. And hell to the yeah: please no more "I stuck my finger in a light socket but it looks like dancing" gyrations.

That was just painful to watch. Even more so because she used to actually be able to sing. But perform? Not something she gets or can do.
    The dancing was pretty bad. Drunken karaoke chick. And maybe she decided that Billy Joel's song didn't showcase her voice well enough, so she decided to belt out some Led Zeppelin instead? It was weird.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    That was painful. I've always felt she has a good voice, but it clearly doesn't blend well with Billy. For stage presence I give her a big fat zero. Tickets for Billy are not cheap. I would have been pissed to pay to hear her mess up this song.
    Yes sadly it was painful, so many amazing opportunites she is given and it seems like clockwork she squanders them. On a quick funny side-note while typing last sentence the auto correct on my older than dirt IPad turned the word "painful" into "wasabi foul" which sounds like a great new nickname for Wewe. Back to my comment if my memory serves me correctly, she tweeted Billy from the plane either on the night before or the morning of gig that she and Kiki were running in like 4 hours of sleep after her exhausting performance for State Farm execs so she was setting the stage for her usual I'm so tired from my exhausting world tour that I just wasn't my best tonight. Soooooo just like her usual routine for her parking lot gigs there was little to no rehearsal with Billy that could have done wonders to polish their duet to make it seem effortless. She clearly was not prepared and it SHOWED but instead this time she looked unprepared in front of 48,0000 instead of a 100 people. That it such an iconic song too and I swear I also caught her squinting over Billy's shoulder to read the lyrics but maybe I was imagining that.

Quote Originally Posted by llamamama View Post
    The dancing was pretty bad. Drunken karaoke chick. And maybe she decided that Billy Joel's song didn't showcase her voice well enough, so she decided to belt out some Led Zeppelin instead? It was weird.
    Did you happen to notice or anyone else that her "outfit/misfit" during duet were those nasty diaper jean shorts? You could see her crotch and cooch too when she attempted her high leg/hoof kick when she danced - so unnatractive. And let's not forget to give an honorable mention her usual rank ankle boots which made a cameo apperance. Ugh. She's had so many opportunities over the years with solid gigs like this one that she could have turned into a great "comeback" momemt by preparing some decent stage moves or somewhat of a stage presence. Her good friend Benji - the amazing dancer/choreographer that has trained her in the past for her music videos and tv performances could certainly help her again so it doesnt look like she's having a seizure on stage by giving her signature moves to build her confidence. She has no rhythm at all and looks so clumsy. All I could think of when I saw her bad dancing during Billy duet was this:

/
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Elite Member

^^ I also thought she looked like she was looking for the lyrics.
    LOL
    CelaLajeune, spinmonkey and JWL like this.

Someone who's "been in the business" for so long but is a clueless idiot about basic stage etiquette. Ridiculous. It's so hard for me to believe she passes as an "entertainer". I would literally rather watch ducks swim about randomly in a pond. Looks like she just fell off of a truck running goats to market.
    llamamama and RealisticPerson like this.
    Drive-by poster

Gold Member

Agreed-that was bad. Her "duet" was basically singing random back up. And who thought that hat was a good idea-Darrell?
    llamamama, snoopqueen and JWL like this.

^ The hat had potential to shield the innocent from her face so maybe Eddie suggested it?

This is really bad. I have second hand embarrassment Jesus h.
    spinmonkey, JWL and Clubber Lang like this.

Thread Information